Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Classified » Cutter, Printer, Laminator, Software, Tools for Sale

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cutter, Printer, Laminator, Software, Tools for Sale
Richard Bouchard
Visitor
Member # 1742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Bouchard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have some excellent equipment:

Graphtec FC3100-120 (4') cutter

HP3000CP 600DPI 54" color printer

Onyx Postershop Pro 4.5

Inspire with dongle

Ledco 50" cold laminator

5' x unlimited Panel Saw

Do-All Bandsaw with welder

50" hydrolic shear up to 16 g

Big drill press

Richard

Near Ottawa Ontario Canada

Can ship

------------------

Posts: 3 | From: . | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Ginley
Visitor
Member # 1723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Ginley   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Ginley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How bout e-mailing me info on the panel saw..and if you know the approx cost of shipping...

Thanks
Dave "ace" Ginley
Ace of Signs
Selinsgrove, Pa
[URL=http://www.aceofsigns.com]

------------------

[This message has been edited by Ace (edited October 02, 2000).]

Posts: 172 | From: Selinsgrove, Pa., USA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gordon
Visitor
Member # 1739

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gordon   Email Gordon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Was wondering what you wanted for the laminator. $$

Please e-mail aws10@home.com

hx
All Weather Signs
Orangeville, Ont.

------------------

Posts: 5 | From: ontario, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Churchill
Resident

Member # 68

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuck Churchill   Email Chuck Churchill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I might be interested in the Graphtec plotter. Please tell me more. How old is it? What kind of shape is it in? Do you have the manuals and the software driver for it? How much do you want for it?

Email to the address below or fax to 1-905-681-8945.

Thanks

------------------
Chuck Churchill,
It's A Good Sign Inc.
3245 Harvester Rd, U-12
Burlington, Ont.
Phone: 905-681-8775
Fax: 905-681-8945

Posts: 633 | From: Burlington, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Churchill
Resident

Member # 68

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Chuck Churchill   Email Chuck Churchill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guess my email address is not in the signature file! You can send info to itsgood@bserv.com or just give me a call.

------------------
Chuck Churchill,
It's A Good Sign Inc.
3245 Harvester Rd, U-12
Burlington, Ont.
Phone: 905-681-8775
Fax: 905-681-8945

Posts: 633 | From: Burlington, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Bouchard
Visitor
Member # 1742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Bouchard         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also have a semi automatic American Eagle screen printing press for sale. It will print an area about 30 x 36, and is in excellent working condition. It has 6 new metal screens, and also a Nazdar metal rack for sale.

------------------

Posts: 3 | From: . | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin L. Kleinhans
Visitor
Member # 1263

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kevin L. Kleinhans         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you tell me the size of the rack (screenprint ?)and do the shelves hinge up out of the way. What are you asking for it. email me or phone. 2364@nethawk.com
517 463-6851

------------------
Kevin L. Kleinhans
Alma Signs
(Signs Be Me)

Posts: 139 | From: Alma, MI USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kevin L. Kleinhans
Visitor
Member # 1263

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kevin L. Kleinhans         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can you tell me the size of the rack (screenprint ?)and do the shelves hinge up out of the way. What are you asking for it. email me or phone. 2364@nethawk.com
517 463-6851

------------------
Kevin L. Kleinhans
Alma Signs
(Signs Be Me)

Posts: 139 | From: Alma, MI USA | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan E. Kearfott
Visitor
Member # 1286

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan E. Kearfott   Email Dan E. Kearfott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would be interested in your screen printing press could you please let me know more info. & particularly the price?

signgod@net66.com

------------------
Success comes in CANS - Failure comes in Can'ts

Posts: 53 | From: Gibson City, IL U.S.A. | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!