Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » The Portfolio Table » Durachrome-printed stuff

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Durachrome-printed stuff
Tyler
Visitor
Member # 2093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here are pics of two jobs that I recently completed. Thanks goes out to Brian for the wonderful printing job. If you need any printing done and don't have the equipment yourself, I would suggest giving him a call.

And here is a 4' x 3' print mounted on a piece of .080 gauge aluminum (there were three of these) that I did as a favor for another sign shop. I took a picture of my house for the brick wall, and when I leaned this against the wall, it blended in nicely.

------------------
Tyler Malinky

A Step Above Signs
Cleveland, Ohio
440.842.1894 fax

www.astepabovesigns.com
tmalinky@astepabovesigns.com or exmayors@aol.com

[This message has been edited by Tyler (edited August 08, 2001).]

[This message has been edited by Tyler (edited August 08, 2001).]

Posts: 190 | From: Parma, Ohio USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job, Tyler!

------------------
Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.
http://members.tripod.com/taylor_graphics

Personal > walldog@nc.rr.com
Business > creativesigns@bbnp.com

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cheryl nordby
Visitor
Member # 1100

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cheryl nordby         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love the polished records one!! That came out very nice.

------------------
surf or MoJo
on mirc
Cheryl J Nordby
Signs by Cheryl
Seattle WA.....!
signsbycheryl@hotmail.com

http://www.thisismycool.com/signs/

For each one of us, there is a desert to travel. A star to discover. And a being within ourselves to bring to life

Posts: 3729 | From: Seattle | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler
Visitor
Member # 2093

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tyler   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Cheryl,
That was a job I got designing their logo, as well as a couple sets of full color business cards with the same logo. Turned out really cool. The other Whitaker Masonry sign was a favor for a sign-maker friend, so I didnt really waste any time on the layout or anything. Its ok, but if I was actually getting paid to do it, i would have made a better effort. Regardless, the guy loved it.

------------------
Tyler Malinky

A Step Above Signs
Cleveland, Ohio
440.842.1894 fax

www.astepabovesigns.com

Posts: 190 | From: Parma, Ohio USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Stoddard
Visitor
Member # 39

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Stoddard   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Stoddard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Tyler, lookin good. Did you end up clearing those prints? How did you install the big ones? I like to see how different people get the same job done...
Oh and thanks for the work

------------------
Brian Stoddard
Expressions Signs
2621 244th Ave NE
Sammamish WA 98074

brian@thesignzone.com
www.thesignzone.com
425-898-9817

Large format Thermal printing and cutting

Posts: 790 | From: Redmond, WA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tyler
Visitor
Member # 2093

Hey Brian,
those larger 3'x4' prints were pretty easy to put down. I simply cleaned off the aluminum blanks (white baked on enamel) and gave it and the back of the decal a good spray of Rapid Tac, and plopped it down on there. Then just eyeballed it into positioned and sqeegee'd away. Took me about 20 minutes for all three. It went easier than I thought it would.

------------------
Tyler Malinky

A Step Above Signs
Cleveland, Ohio
440.842.1894 fax

www.astepabovesigns.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!