Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » The Portfolio Table » Need some help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Need some help
Sam Staffan
Resident

Member # 4552

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Sam Staffan   Email Sam Staffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am leaving for spring break vacation (which all need to keep insanity) And I am asking for some design help.

I did this Van 10yrs. ago and it was plain and simple.

-
My customer has just purchased this new one and as soon as I get home it needs to be done to put it on the road.
 -

He likes things clean with no advertising of the brands they sell such as Lane, Sealy etc.

He gave me a this web site, http://retailer.sealy.com/images/PhotoColl/2006-SPP-lifestyle/LifeStyle-0098_L.jpg and said " I would'nt mind maybe going this route, but I would like to be able to update the picture time to time as styles change". So I don't want to put his Logo over it to much of it so we can replace the picture in the future.

He is a well established bussiness, and this truck is for deliveries not a moving billboard.

Here is his Logo, it's Met.Gold / Drk.Green & Burgundy and also his slogan that needs to be on there.
 -

-

-

Keep in mind it does not have to have a picture, maybe a suttle stripe package.

I sure would like some professional input on this. [I Don t Know]

Thanks! ahead of time. I will be online today and tomorrow morning for questions needed. Sam

--------------------
Sam Staffan
Mackinaw Art & Sign
721 S. Nokomis St. Mackinaw City, MI
dstaffan@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1706 | From: Mackinaw City, MI | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Stoddard
Visitor
Member # 39

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Stoddard   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Stoddard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what I came up with while stuck on hold...

-

--------------------
Brian Stoddard
Northwest Signs

brian@nwsigns.com
www.nwsigns.com

Posts: 790 | From: Monroe, WA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Staffan
Resident

Member # 4552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Staffan   Email Sam Staffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well that sure is interesting. Did'nt see that approach, that sure would make it nice to change the picture.

Slogan looks alot classier too.

Thanks for the input.

--------------------
Sam Staffan
Mackinaw Art & Sign
721 S. Nokomis St. Mackinaw City, MI
dstaffan@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1706 | From: Mackinaw City, MI | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Norcross
Resident

Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Norcross   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Norcross   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there
I like the top one or your first design with the picture and the line under. Looks great

--------------------
Mike Norcross
Mikes Signs and Graphics
Box 1232 172 adams street
Afton, Wyoming 83110

Posts: 82 | From: Afton, Wyoming | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Brian's last design.....Isn't Cheboygon spelled with an "S" as in SHEYBOYGAN?

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Mike. I like the last one best.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10691 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ditto

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!