Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » What pandemic rules does your area still have

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What pandemic rules does your area still have
DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I live in NY state, upstate near vermont,
What restrictions does your state, or area still have?
Our Governor , Cuomo, has destroyed our economy, and ruined the education of our kids.

Diane

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1733 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Author's Homepage   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Restaurants are open for indoor dining at 25%. Although, 2,500 restaurants in Wash. state have permanently closed since this thing started. Plus, 140 businesses in City of Seattle have permanently closed not only because of the Flu, but because of the rioting. Mask and distancing are still mandated, but the further you get from the city, the less masks and social distancing you see.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3979 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stein Saether
Resident

Member # 430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stein Saether   Email stein Saether       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What came first there, the disease or the shutdowns ?
Countries that shut down hard and early are doing really well, both healthwise and economically, those who had leaders that was in denial of the disaster are doing bad in deaths and they also have an economy in ruins.

--------------------
Stein Saether
GullSkilt AS
Trondheim

Posts: 1194 | From: Trondheim Norway | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don’t make sense Stein. Ask your Swedish neighbors or for that matter those in Florida about how to handle this. Yes Diane, you got the worst of it just as we did in Michigan from inept and corrupt policies. Decimation of businesses and school learning indeed.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2788 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We have outdoor dining, stores are open, some schools are re opening, we wear masks and stay six feet apart. There are restrictions on indoor capacities, like sporting events or churches. Most all food is take out, however several eating places have out up tents with the tables spread a safe distance apart.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6860 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Texas went 100% open today but many businesses are still requiring masks and asking for social distancing. Before today most businesses were allowed open at 50% occupancy.

Before moving to Texas in twenty nineteen (this is weird, my keyboard is putting a dash in when I hit the nine) I was mayor of a small town in Upper Michigan so I was on the list for all information emails from the Michigan Governor's office. Monday thru Friday I get the Covid count by county. My former county has not had a new case of Covid in 2 weeks now. So why should that county be locked down the same as a county in lower Michigan that is still getting hundreds of cases a day?

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Argyle TX 76226

sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5435 | From: Argyle, TX | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stein Saether
Resident

Member # 430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stein Saether   Email stein Saether       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Norway is a very long and mostly not densely populated Country.
However, in the Capital City of Oslo and the surrounding areas over 1 million ppl live.

Covid/Corona is now spreading real fast there approximately doubling each week with the "British" mutant version.
They are now very close to a total Lockdown.

The closest City, Trondheim with a population of 150 ooo have 3 new cases each day.

And, in the County I now live after moving here last April, in Heim, there is 0 persons infected during the last month.
It is a really small and sparsely populated County, about 2500 Souls, and me [Wink]

[ March 18, 2021, 05:46 PM: Message edited by: stein Saether ]

--------------------
Stein Saether
GullSkilt AS
Trondheim

Posts: 1194 | From: Trondheim Norway | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!