Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Help....again!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Help....again!
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My laptop crashed and has been in the hospital for the past week.

Now, I can't remember how to get to my email account. Someone here told me before, but I forgot.

When I put in my user name and password, it tells me it is not correct.

Can someone point me in the right direction...again?

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Blocher
Visitor
Member # 7534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Blocher   Email Todd Blocher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the time there is a forgot password icon that connect you to your email provider and they email you a temp password -- as i was typing this i realized you wouldnt be able to open it . is there a section in -my computer- then click hardrive and then see if you email server is listed and click on that??????
dont know if this works im flyn blind when it comes to computers

--------------------
TODD BLOCHER
XTREME GRAPHICS AND SIGNS
XENIA, OHIO

Posts: 6 | From: XENIA, OHIO | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Blocher
Visitor
Member # 7534

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Blocher   Email Todd Blocher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
most of the time there is a forgot password icon that connect you to your email provider and they email you a temp password -- as i was typing this i realized you wouldnt be able to open it . is there a section in -my computer- then click hardrive and then see if you email server is listed and click on that??????
dont know if this works im flyn blind when it comes to computers

--------------------
TODD BLOCHER
XTREME GRAPHICS AND SIGNS
XENIA, OHIO

Posts: 6 | From: XENIA, OHIO | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raymond ... call the tech guys at your service provider!

They will walk you through it.

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Si..That only works if Raymond can remember his middle name, his social security number, his date of birth, his first dog's name and his maternal grandmother's maiden name!!!! Some of those questions are tough at "our" advanced age ya know! [Bash]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8875 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome to the wonderful world of technology and frustration.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gone through tech support and they reset my password and it still doesn't work.

I can't ever remember having this problem with brushes.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

All is well with the world. I was finally able to change my password and make it work.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Kevin W. Betz
Resident

Member # 4133

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kevin W. Betz   Email Kevin W. Betz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like the word Brushes. With a stablo and yard stick, creativity was endless. Computers only provide un-kerned problems.

--------------------
Kevin Betz
KB Sign Company
21321 Ulrich
Clinton Township, MI 48036
kbsigncompany@att.net

Posts: 229 | From: Detroit, MI | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!