Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Letterville e-Cookbook

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Letterville e-Cookbook
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some of you will remember years ago a cookbook project that was started here in Letterville.

Jackie Vaughn & Stefenie Harris worked hard collecting and typing out all the recipes, which they sent to me to have the cookbook published, well at that time the publishing costs were just too expensive, so we sent out 3 ½ disks instead to all who had contributed a recipe.

Well years have passed and things have changed with computer software. With all the talk out there about e-books I decided to purchase a program and give it a try. I dug out the disk, grabbed some other recipes that had been posted on the BB and proceeded to figure out how to work the program.

I’m happy to say we now have a e-cookbook available for you to download.

There are over 250 recipes from your fellow Letterheads to enjoy.

Here is the link to the download page Letterville Cookbook

If you come across any problems with the download or the cookbook please let me know.

Thanks again everyone for all the great recipes you sent in and if anyone has a recipe they would like to add just e-mail it to me and I’ll include it to the collection.

[ March 23, 2012, 12:43 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2375 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Webb
Resident

Member # 1124

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Webb   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Webb   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Barb!

--------------------
Wayne Webb
Webb Signworks
Chipley, FL
wayne@webbsignworks.com

Posts: 7403 | From: Chipley,Florida,United States | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rollie Eldred
Resident

Member # 8372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rollie Eldred   Author's Homepage   Email Rollie Eldred       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, that is great!

--------------------
Rollie Eldred
Ashtabula, OH

"Making the World Beautiful...One Sign at a Time!"

Posts: 66 | From: Ashtabula, OH (Really Saybrook-on-the-lake) | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
exe file? Oh well. TV dinners again tonight. [Wink]

I have acrobat pro and can make a pdf version in a jiffy. But, exe is windows only, so can't get in to copy and paste them.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Don Coplen:
[QB] exe file? Oh well. TV dinners again tonight. [Wink]

still a great sense of humor! [Rolling On The Floor]

[ March 23, 2012, 05:22 PM: Message edited by: Doug Allan ]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cis Pack
Resident

Member # 2011

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cis Pack   Email Cis Pack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is so nice. Thank you.

--------------------
Cynthia Pack
246 Diamondview Loop
Galax, Va. 24333

Posts: 659 | From: Galax, Virginia USA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Don...I'll see what I can do to get it fixed for you.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2375 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb, if it can be something I can open, I'll happily volunteer to make it into a PDF book file and post it here.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes I tried opening it and got a warning????I aborted.. maybe my computer has issues..lol

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Don...e-mail me your phone # and I'll give you a call later today if that is OK?

Neil...SmartScreen Filter will display a warning that the file isn't "commonly downloaded." It doesn't necessarily mean the website is fraudulent or that the program is malware, but you probably shouldn't download or install the program unless you trust the website and the publisher. [Smile]
I'll check and see if there is away to get that changed.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Bill Masters
Visitor
Member # 851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Masters   Email Bill Masters   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also got the warning and window deleted file after download.

--------------------
Bill Masters
Golden Signs
Scranton,PA
signbum@msn.com

Posts: 86 | From: Scranton,PA | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!