Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Ok, what can you tell me about Arcola 2012?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ok, what can you tell me about Arcola 2012?
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whenever I return from a great walldog experience, I am wound up for days. I think about every moment over and over in my mind and smile. Is this borderline addiction? Now that I am back in my shop catching up on what I had left unfinished, I can't stop wondering what the next one is going to be like.

Who has the scoop on Arcola, IL? I did see a small banner over at Cornbread's wall advertising it. I assume that it is officially booked for next June. I am ready to start making plans.

For those who can share, please enlighted us. It's going to be a long wait but Plymouth is still fresh in our memories.

Looking forward to hearing from everyone during the rest of the year. Let's keep in touch.

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Steve...this is the info I have so far
on the upcoming events page http://www.letterville.com/events

Walldogs Arcola
June 20, 21,22,23 & 24 2012
Arcola, IL

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Steve you have the best hair in the sign business! I am happy to say that Arcola is going to happen. I Cornbread will help Arcola make some magic with the help of some super great people called the Walldog. We are only looking at 10 to 12 mural. I want to keep this meet small. I have more Info to come. I wanted Plymouth’s meet to have its deserved time in the sun and then we are off to the races.
The meets are not getting longer, June 20th is projection night.

-

[ June 29, 2011, 07:58 AM: Message edited by: Scott Lindley ]

--------------------
Cornbread or Scott Lindley
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Scott,
I'm looking forward to next year. 12 murals is still quite a few and will be fun to do.

I think Deri Russell has the best hair in the sign business! Check out all the photos from the wedding reception and you'll agree.

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Lindley
Visitor
Member # 11386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Lindley   Email Scott Lindley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will do that. LOL

--------------------
Cornbread or Scott Lindley
CSL Studio
114 North Vine Street
Mt Pulaski IL 62548

Posts: 249 | From: Mt Pulaski | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!