Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » ooooooooooooooo

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ooooooooooooooo
Preston McCall
Visitor
Member # 351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preston McCall   Author's Homepage   Email Preston McCall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I had someone call me this afternoon who said he would be over to pay me the money he owes me. No one owes me any money, besides a couple of good sized accounts who always pay with a check, net ten. I was on a big set of windows and came home to see nothing was different. Gracie, my pup was a bit ruffled about the lack of treats, but no big deal. The mail was here and only one phone message.

Then I answered some emails, took a long hot bath in the Jakuzzi and ate a bit of dinner. I looked out in the back and Gracie was standing motionless on the deck, pointing at something, Afterall, she is a pointer. It was almost dark. I grabbed the flashlight and pointed it out in the back yard. All I could see were a couple of big red eyes, staring back at me motionless. Gracie was absolutely fixated at the creature which looked about four feet tall and furry. Then I head a low growl and some hissing, like a cat. I noticed some bats were out, flying around in the twilight, but the main event was the big red eyes. I called Gracie in and locked the back door. She camer in and went immediately under the bed. I have my rifle loaded in case and even dug out my machete. The thing really looked scary. What should I do? I now hear some footsteps on the back deck and I think the thing might bre..........

--------------------
Preston McCall
112 Rim Road
Santa Fe, New Mexico
text: 5056607370

Posts: 1552 | From: Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not a bad story for your 666th post, Preston! Happy Helloween!

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preston McCall
Visitor
Member # 351

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Preston McCall   Author's Homepage   Email Preston McCall   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fcat that this was my 666th posting was a coincidence, indeed. Funny how things happen.

I did manage to scare off the varment last night, somehow. but at 3:33 am, Gracie started barking up a storm. I went downstairs to see what the problem was and peered out the front door and back. Pots were turned over on the deck and there was blood everywhere. Two dead birds were lying in front of the door and there were claw marks on the glass. I then heard a noise from down below and went down to the guest suite to see a flash dart by the big window there. It looked fury and menacing. I grabbed the machete and stood at the back door, thinking it might come around. The wind picked up suddenly and the chimes were banging against the windows. I grabbed the flashlight, again, but nothing. I slithered back under the covers and Gracie, under the bed.

Then, just a minute ago, I went out back to see if there were any tracks and maybe wash down the bloody deck. What was the source of blood? The back door was open as I figured Gracie would come out as well. Something managed to sneak past me into the house. I came back in to grab the machete and rifle. I checked downstairs and nothing, then I came upstairs here to my office and nothing. Something is making some noise in the closet. I better go che..........

--------------------
Preston McCall
112 Rim Road
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Posts: 1552 | From: Santa Fe, New Mexico | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good one Preston, I'll be waiting for the out come, be careful bud. tonight might be scaryier

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah ha, maybe it had something to do with the flying Lights in the Sky little lights I saw in the sky on Oct. 22nd. At first there was about 7 or 8 of them. But they went off into the night sky.,

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3814 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Theresa Hoying
Visitor
Member # 7330

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Theresa Hoying   Email Theresa Hoying       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alicia, seen those here in Ohio Saturday night and Sunday night. Then 3 very large unmarked helicopters flew over the same area yesterday.

Weird!

--------------------
Theresa N. Hoying
Visual Concepts
130 South Lester Avenue
Sidney, Ohio 45365

Posts: 176 | From: Sidney, Ohio | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter
Resident

Member # 1062

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter   Author's Homepage   Email Peter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Red eyes? Might have been "Joe Wino"...

--------------------
Pete M.
Jet Signs
Farmingdale, NY
www.jetsignsoflongisland.com

Posts: 348 | From: Farmingdale, NY | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Preston McCall
Visitor
Member # 351

Turns out it was just a large friendly squirrel that is now in training for use of his tail to help me paint winders. I taught him how to talk and Gracie even let him sleep in one of her old bunks. He is pretty handy with that tail, but still needs a maul stick to steady that long striper. Thankfully he has those little hands to hold on while he is practising. He can't seem to shake that Southern accent, though. Must be a gray squirrel.

Rocky and I are about to go do a Nissan store and will let him assist.

--------------------
Preston McCall
112 Rim Road
Santa Fe, New Mexico

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!