Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » GERBER ROAD SHOW FOR EDGE USERS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: GERBER ROAD SHOW FOR EDGE USERS
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just attended the Gerber Road Show this morning. I was invited by my Advantage Sign Supply rep.

If you have an Edge, it is a must do. They are there to help you use the equipment you already own to be more profitable and productive in difficult times. What a concept!

They also showed us the benefit of upgrading to Omega 4.0 Lots of great features.

Some nice door prozes even tho I didn't win. [Frown]

Be sure to attend! [Smile]

[Cool]

[ September 08, 2010, 10:14 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Diver
Visitor
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Diver   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Diver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There must be a list of shows on their web site so thanks for bringing this up Rick!

--------------------
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs
Everett, Wa

(425) 252-6110
Brian@PDQ-Signs.com
www.PDQ-Signs.com

Posts: 770 | From: Everett, WA 98201 USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Diver
Visitor
Member # 1552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Diver   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Diver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the link
http://www.gspinc.com/roadshow/

I of course missed the one here in Seattle but there is one in Portland on my birthday [Wink]

--------------------
Brian Diver
PDQ Signs
Everett, Wa

(425) 252-6110
Brian@PDQ-Signs.com
www.PDQ-Signs.com

Posts: 770 | From: Everett, WA 98201 USA | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Rick, be sure to ask when they plan on the Hi-res upgrade for us Ege2 users [Smile]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob

The new 4.0 has some great features, and Edge II is definatly included in the mix! You now can cut the back side of decals for easy seperation. Even make a crack & peel backing. You can now change outlined text, and it will change the outlines with it. How cool is that?? [Smile]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3484 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I saw that Rick, but you can do that in 3.0 too.

[ September 09, 2010, 10:50 AM: Message edited by: Bob Rochon ]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chuck Peterson
Visitor
Member # 70

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chuck Peterson   Author's Homepage   Email Chuck Peterson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I went to the one in Phoenix last month. It was well worth the 200 mile round trip down there. Iv'e had an Edge for 12 years and found out several useful tips I didn't know about.

--------------------
Chuck Peterson Designs
San Diego, CA

Posts: 1050 | From: San Diego, CA USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Modzel
Resident

Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Modzel   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Modzel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was going to attend until Dana told me that MacImprint wasn't
in the mix. [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Bill Modzel
Mod-Zel screen Printing
Traverse city, MI
modzel@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1356 | From: Traverse City, MI | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debra Carr
Visitor
Member # 6986

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debra Carr   Email Debra Carr       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I attended the Atlanta road show. It was certainly worth the trip. We got to keep a nice notebook with the information that was gone over in a power point presentation. I just received a box (no charge) with a roll of Gerber clear enamel, Gerber edge foil chart, Color card and Gerber swatch deck. Well worth attending!

--------------------
Debra Carr
Sign Crafters
502 S. Main Street
Hendersonville, NC 28791

Posts: 82 | From: Hendersonville, NC | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Teveris
Visitor
Member # 2911

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Teveris   Email Tony Teveris       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn it Bill, stop with the MacImprint, you scaring people.

--------------------
Tony Teveris
Gerber Software Engr
South Windsor, CT

Posts: 92 | From: South Windsor, CT | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to go but I'm too busy running my Edge and making money.

I suppose I could give it the day off on Dec. 1st so I can attend the Charlotte Show. But its gonna have to work extra hard the next day to make up for the lost production time.

[Smile]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

I got my gift pack. Now, an even better value [Smile]

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!