Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Pontiac PROUD!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Pontiac PROUD!
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pontiac Tourism Pontiac, Illinois' Main Street organization, P.R.O.U.D. (Pontiac Redeveloping Our United Downtown), is a semifinalist for the 2010 Great American Main Street Award (GAMSA). See the video here! You'll see some walldogs in there!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hOPL1xPpzk

[ January 13, 2010, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great video. Congratulations and good luck.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tom & Kathy Durham
Resident

Member # 776

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tom & Kathy Durham   Email Tom & Kathy Durham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some scarey looking walldogs in the video. I did notice Bill looking a little worried that he wasn't going to get any cake.......but......again just another great thing for Pontiac, the video and being semifinalist. Makes us P.R.O.U.D. to be honorary citizens.

--------------------
Tom & Kathy Durham
House Springs, MO

Posts: 654 | From: House Springs, MO | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And I saw Tom hugging somebody...was that your wife? [Razz]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! Extreme close up of Sonny! Yikes.

Sign-cerely spooked, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Justin Cook
Visitor
Member # 10797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Justin Cook   Author's Homepage   Email Justin Cook       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is absolutely awesome! Goodluck!

--------------------
Justin Cook
Dimension Sign Studio
PO Box 28288
Richmond, Virginia 23228

Posts: 25 | From: Richmond, Virginia | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane that was AWESOME! I like that video. And I'm proud to be part of it. Pontiac is the best town I've been to...

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WE'RE PROUD OF PONTIAC!

and in spite of my cameo, Scott McCoy hit another home run (btw, he has no sense of personal space)

Perfect song, good groove - who's the band?

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys absolutely rock! Hard to belive there was ever a problem!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

The band was SUPPOSED to play Saturday night of the meet, when we had the thunder storm. They are called Green Thirteen I think. The had to cancel because of the weather so they came back for another engagement later and did this video then.

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

DianeBalch
Resident

Member # 1301

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DianeBalch   Author's Homepage   Email DianeBalch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome video and awesome band. I's like to come
to Pontiac some time.

Diane

--------------------
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY 12020
518 885-9899
signs@balchsigns.com
http://www.balchsigns.com

Posts: 1695 | From: MaltaNY | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Jane, we still had the Letterville jam band!
The big Kahuna, Doug Allan on Drums along with your husband Bill on guitar, Mark Yearwood on percussion, Bill Cornell on Bass and myself on piano with several others that really jammed!

How could you forget us??? Do you think the boys will want to jam in Danville? I hope so!

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey' The 3 Bernie's are up for it.........he he he he....We can jam with the best of them

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

3 dog night? (3 Bernies) BeeGees? Is the music world ready for another trio?!? Bring on the Bernies! We'll back them up.

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
B-3 Bombers ...

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bernie Lohmeyer
Visitor
Member # 2076

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bernie Lohmeyer   Email Bernie Lohmeyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about "Bernie's and the jets" the jets being the rest of the crew he he he

--------------------
Bernie Lohmeyer
Bernman Graphics
Osage City, KS

Posts: 268 | From: Osage City,Kansas U.S.A. | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Judy Grossman
Visitor
Member # 235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Judy Grossman   Author's Homepage   Email Judy Grossman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya...and we so love your song writing capabilities...Bernie Loh.
I'm sorry ...nothing can top the Letterville Jam Band! They were hot!

I'm just proud to have been a teensy part of it all. In watching the movie again tonight...Bob Karls said at the beginning that Walldogs tell the tales and will tell the tales of Pontiac for many years to come...Ain't it the truth!?

--------------------
Judy Grossman
JG Signs & Designs
226 W. Jackson St.
Sonora, CA 95370

Posts: 207 | From: Sonora, CA, USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!