Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Ready to do farm and ranch signs in Yarrow

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ready to do farm and ranch signs in Yarrow
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A few weeks ago I posted about how Jonathan Field came to our place and worked with two difficult horses we had rescued, taming them in only a few hours to a point we could easily work with them. He willingly did it without charge to our little non-profit society. The change to these animals in such a short time was miraculous.

We wanted to do him up a little sign to thank him properly for his contribution. In addition to a proper thank you it was also a calculated move on our part. Jonathan hosts hundreds of folks at his ranch each year doing workshops, training others in how to manage and work with their horses. It was my bet that having a nice sign there certainly would get our foot in the door to this considerable potential market and future work for others who attend there.

Using Jonathan's already existing logo off his website I worked up a small sign for outside his riding ring where he holds his seminars and workshops. I pulled out the stops and did it right. Although its a small sign I wanted the impact to be much larger.

The sign was a surprise for Jonathan and his family. We made an appointment to deliver and install it yesterday...

The reactions made me smile...

Everyone on the small working ranch quickly gathered, and helped to discuss where the little sign would be placed, and then pitched in to dig the hole, mix the cement and place the little sign. It got center stage right where everyone will go into the arena. I have no doubt the sign will work hard in the years to come, both for Jonathan and us...

Thanks to Jonathan for the loving magic you worked on our animals and for the opportunity you have afforded us with this sign...

-

Ready to do more ranch signs in Yarrow...

-grampa dan

[ September 05, 2009, 01:32 PM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's Dan...always thinking.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Peterman
Visitor
Member # 528

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Peterman   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Peterman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thinking yes... but still using the same tree you made

-

this is what happens later after the photos have been shot.

-

I gotta get me one of those magic trees

--------------------
Jon Peterman
200 Summit Loop
Grants Pass, OR
--------------------
a.k.a. dc-62
success is in Jesus Christ

Posts: 434 | From: grants pass or. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gerald Lauze'
Visitor
Member # 6443

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gerald Lauze'   Author's Homepage   Email Gerald Lauze'       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Those magic trees are itchy... [Frown]

Nice to see it from near start to finish.

Nice work Dan

G

--------------------
Gerald Lauzé
FeatureWorx Creative Fabrication
206-19148 27th ave
Surrey BC

Posts: 264 | From: Cloverdale ( Surrey ) BC | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Beach
Visitor
Member # 9850

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Beach   Email Dan Beach       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Peterman:

-

You might be a redneck if . . . [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dan Beach
Cylinder 9 Designs
1650 Glassboro Rd
Sewell, NJ 08080

Posts: 625 | From: South Jersey | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!