Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » What does THAT mean?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What does THAT mean?
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikki Goral   Author's Homepage   Email Nikki Goral       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have learned over the years that lettering glass doors becomes much more difficult if the average passer-by opens the door on you (which in this case, seems to happen every time I work at one specific location...)

About 3 years ago, we had a redeveloped building needing lettering on the doors. There was a bank of (4) double doors in a row, facing the street.

I work left to right on the inside of the glass doors (weird habit I know)...So I letter the first (2) doors, move to the next two doors and realize that all the foot traffic coming and going thru these doors is going AROUND where I am working. Until I get to set #(3)...

A worker from the offices upstairs comes from the street straight for set of doors #2, which I had just completed, grabs the handle, barely opens the door and shuts it. She then SHIFTS OVER 3' and opens the doors I am working on, all the while looking me straight in the eye!!! She wasn't being funny...she didn't apologize and pushed by me without a word.

Ticked doesn't even convey how I felt! I still don't know if she had some sort of OCD or what.

Whatever....one person in over 100 I guess isn't so bad.

Two weeks ago, same location, other entrance doors on different elevation of building. This time there are (3) sets of (2) doors.

Aha! Now being MUCH SMARTER now, I have made an A-frame sign that is 18" x 24" that reads "Sign Artist at work, please use other door(s). Thank you!" I place this in front of the double doors on the OUTSIDE and lock the deadbolt to prevent the doors opening on me when I push on the squeegee.

Apparently, I overestimate the habits of people. This woman (hmmm...I am seeing a trend here...) STEPS OVER THE SIGN (24" being the height, mind you...), grabs the doors...the LOCKED doors, and proceeds to yank the heck out of them to get them to open, which somehow she somewhat succeeds at until the locking mechanism gets stuck at about 10" open, then gives up. She then opens up the next bank of doors, looks at me and says, "I didn't even see YOU there."

REALLY? After the sign and the locked doors and the glaring sign person looking at you, you had NO CLUE that MAYBE you weren't supposed to open these doors?????

WOW...again.

Same company, different location, working on the inside set of doors in an airlock. Can you believe that another woman walks over my sign kit and myself to open the right hand door (door pushes into the building, vs pulls into the airlock)INTO my lettering stuff, as I was turned to the side cutting some decals apart. This time, I didn't have my Signmaker sign out, since TADAAA!! I was actually in front of the door. So instead of using the LEFT hand door, that was clear, but needed to be PULLED toward you, obviously causing too much exertion on her part, was too difficult to comprehend...

Or the 5 year old who kicked my sign down, in front of his mother. She asked him why he did it and her replied "It fell down on it's own." And SHE says..."I don't think it did.", but never bothered to apologize to me after there was a huge gouge put in it by her kid. Again, she just walked by.

Well, today I was back at the same bank of doors as Mrs. Yank. Let's try this again. Set up the sign on the outside...work from left to right, again, locking the doors... so far so good.

Until I get to the right bank of doors. O.K. People walk by for lunch, noticing that SOMETHING is going on, but still make the correct door choices. Good deal. I can get my work done in peace...until....(guess who?) Another woman comes along and fortunately opens the correct set of doors and asks me a question.

"What EXACTLY does THAT mean????" she asks in a defensive tone.

"Excuse, me?", I ask.

"What does SIGN ARTIST mean?"

Hmmm...well, this morning I had read some of the responses that Ray has posted in response to clients asking unreal requests and was hoping that SOMEDAY I would actually say that to someone...and the fact that the child inside of me has overtaken my body and is causing lots of pain, causing me to not be as cordial as I usually am...

So back to the "What does SIGN ARTIST mean?" comment...I replied with a smile and a direct look in the eye to this 50 something lady, "Exactly what is says."

She looked stunned and snorted, "Well, I am an ARTIST myself and what you are doing doesn't look like art to me. I am a student at the Kewaunee Art School." (Which is a neat place to learn how to paint and sketch etc in an artist's environment, but far from a "school" with accreditation etc.)

So, being in my MOOD, I reply, "Well, ACTUALLY, I have a bachelor's in fine art, an Asscoicates in graphic design and what I am doing HERE is PAYING THE BILLS with THIS WORK.!"

She backs off and closes the door. Mind you, I am wearing one of my company shirts; baseball style, so it has black sleeves and a grey body. The sleeves have white flames down the arms and my logo on the front and back is done in a tribal flame style with block letters. (everyone who sees these shirts really likes them).

So I suppose, you see some dark haired chick, obviously "overweight" with flames and "tattoo" style lettering and ASSUME they are ignorant, white trash who has no education or business sense and decide to make yourself feel better than her or portray yourself in some "superior" manner. Because there was nothing "friendly" or productive about this discussion.

So, it seems that calling yourself an "ARTIST" gets you no respect, and calling yourself a "SIGNMAKER" doesn't either.

Got laughed at by a farmer with his poopkickers the other week..."Artist!" He scoffed..."I don't think so..." I had no response to that...or when he returned, made some goofy gestures with his hands and said "Get it? Signs???" Still no response...just a questioning scowl to please go thru the doors and let me get back to work.

Heaven forbid trying to make a living without people constantly thinking they can PURPOSELY interrupt you for some kind of kick really gets me.

Of course, you'll always have the people who say "You can come and do mine when you're done," if you're wiping down a window...which I respond, "I don't even do MINE!." Always gets a chuckle.

I remember a post within the last month about comments by people, which if you work with truckers, you get used to all the comments, even the sexual ones. You have your canned responses etc...

But the ACTIONS of people really boggle me.

As Bill Engvall says "Here's your sign." and Ron White..."You can fix UGLY, but you CAN'T FIX STUPID!!"

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500
"Finish every day and be done with it. Tomorrow is a new day."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 928 | From: New Franken, WI (East Green Bay) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Ray Mattingly
Resident

Member # 469

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Ray Mattingly   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Ray Mattingly   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yea, and the government has not had to bail out the sign business.

--------------------
Tony Mattingly
www.signgrafix.com
www.nostalgic-signworks.com
Louisville Ky
tony@signgrafix.com

Posts: 301 | From: Louisville Ky. USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Curtis Dalton
Visitor
Member # 7547

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Curtis Dalton   Author's Homepage   Email Mr Curtis Dalton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the last 11 years I spent in the "working world" has mostly taught me that the older "adults" get, the more childish they become. I've seen my 3 year old use better manners then most 40 -50 year olds! Just remember, you did your job and it's done right, making you the better person. Plus, at the end of the day, you got paid for it.

Hey, those shirts do sound cool, you should send me one.. hahaha.

--------------------
Mr Curtis Dalton
Advant Edge Signs & Graphics
24 Neptune Cr. Dartmouth, NS

Posts: 242 | From: Dartmouth, NS | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drop the artist pretense and put a sign on a sideways stepladder reading "Caution: Toxic materials. Use other door"

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6736 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Feicke
Resident

Member # 767

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Feicke   Email Dale Feicke   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't think for a moment the expression "the dumbing down of society" isn't for real...on more levels than one.

--------------------
Dale Feicke Grafix
714 East St.
Mendenhall, MS 39114

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me."

Posts: 2963 | From: Mendenhall, MS | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeez, and I always thought doing doors with vinyl was a breeze compared to hand lettering them.

[Smile]

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4324 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Artist has such convoluted meanings anymore with all the pretentious jerks taking it for their own. It seems to be used in less of a descriptive term and more as one of status. Use sign maker or whatever.

Try doing these jobs back when we hand painted door hours at the banks. Still, most nearly everyone was polite and afraid to mess me up which makes up for the few brain dead.

I like the way you handled the woman though.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can go two ways with people like that & rude doesn't usually work. What I would suggest is turn around give them a HUGE grin [Big Grin] (you could even point to the sign) and say "Are you having a bad day!?" And then go back to work. Throw it right back into their face with their bad behavior. [Bash]
I like how you handled her though. Sort of makes you wonder, what happened to her earlier that day that got her panties in a twist.

[ February 26, 2009, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jane I agree ,,,, "twisted panties" are a challenge to get past!

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

George ... hand lettering doors was a breeze until they came up with auto open doors!

PS: Jane .... the saying goes down here in OZ for the older generation of women,

"Don't get yer tits in a tangle!"

[ February 26, 2009, 10:37 AM: Message edited by: Jon Butterworth ]

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The second verse to that song is that nothing you do is going to change that type person....so don't sweat it.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony Vickio
Resident

Member # 2265

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony Vickio   Author's Homepage   Email Tony Vickio   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"It's a jungle out there!"

--------------------
Tony Vickio
The World Famous Vickio Signs
3364 Rt.329
Watkins Glen, NY 14891
t30v@vickiosigns.com
607-535-6241
http://www.vickiosigns.com

Posts: 1063 | From: Watkins Glen, New York | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Author's Homepage   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, that broad who said that she's an artist, she really makes me mad. If I was there, oh, the good Christian side of me would have smiled and said nothing. But the Chola side might have popped up and said, "Hey student, I make something you might not ever make, Money! Go back to your school and draw some more apples" And to myself, in a quiet voice, I'd say "Estupida Cabrona" When I'm working on a door that I don't want anyone to open, I use duct tape. If someone asks, why is there duct tape on the door or handle I say it's being serviced. Nikki, I wished I lived closer to you. I'd be out there in a flash, in full Chola regalia,(Black eyeliner on lips & eyes, black bra, white tight tank top, big teased-up hair) No one would brother you.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3845 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sean G. Starr
Visitor
Member # 1549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sean G. Starr   Author's Homepage   Email Sean G. Starr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was raised (thank God) working class with sign paint on my hands from an early age and have been able to pay the bills doing so, which is more than most art school pseudo intellectuals can say.
I've also shown my original paintings in galleries all over the country and met more pretentious, phoney-baloney "artists" than I care to mention.
Be proud of what you know, we are the people who make our communities come alive [Wink]

--------------------
Starr Studios
Denton, Texas
http://www.starrstudios.net

Posts: 214 | From: Denton, Texas | Registered: May 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikki Goral   Author's Homepage   Email Nikki Goral       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks, all!

My husband and I think about how much bolder we have gotten over the past few years with our comments and how we handle people.

He called shortly after this happened and I regaled him with my story.

Just when you think you have figured for the "lowest common denominator", you get proved wrong...over and over and over!

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500
"Finish every day and be done with it. Tomorrow is a new day."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 928 | From: New Franken, WI (East Green Bay) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hmmmm...I must be different!

When I am lettering the inside of a door...I put one foot against it so that they can't push it open.

When one of those creatins tries to push it open....I point at them then at the other door, then go back to lettering. They DO get the message!

Works for me!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Clanton
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You just need a roll of "Crime Scene" tape and a chalk outline of a body on the floor- when somebody inquires to what happened, just say "that was the last idiot who bothered me while I was working..." [Wink]

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1736 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Ha Michael! Like that one!

Si, if only these were push open doors ( I work on the in-side, so all doors pull out...) Can you imagine if I lettered on the OUTSIDE??? They would come right up and pick the lettering off the minute I was gone!

Apparently locking them does not good either!

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500

Michael Clanton
Resident

Member # 2419

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Clanton   Author's Homepage   Email Michael Clanton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love messin' with people and have developed a unique party skill that was passed down from my dad and his dad- the ability to makeup (lie thru my teeth) the most outlandish stuff, all with a straight face, just to see the reaction on their face as they try to process the information. Most people wouldn't even dare call you out on it, thinking it might offend you if they don't believe you- that you wouldn't just make stuff up for no reason!

For example- when the lady threw the name of the art school out, I would have said something like: "Oh really! wow, it is such a small world!, that is my school... I'm the Executive Dean over Advanced Emerging Talent... well, at least I used to be, I don't get to spend much time over there anymore since people discovered my skills in this field... do you know that once word got out, my phone just wouldn't stop ringing! And the insane amount of money!... well, I don't have to tell you, you being a fellow artist and all. I just had to quit something, so I haven't been back...."

then just turn around and continue to work, like the conversation is over. Usually, the look on the face is priceless!

Sometimes they will call you out- "Are you serious?" then just reply "Naw, I'm just joking! Except for the money and talent part, that was real!" - again, turn around and continue to work, like nothing ever happened.

that really screws with their mind! Then just casually change the subject while they scratch their heads and wonder what just happened!

My wife and son love to watch me do that to some unsuspecting irritating person - we laugh for weeks!

--------------------
Michael Clanton
Clanton Graphics/ Blackberry 19 Studio
1933 Blackberry
Conway AR 72034
501-505-6794
clantongraphics@yahoo.com

Posts: 1736 | From: Conway Arkansas | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My suggestion for next time, Nikki.

-

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stupidity is not exclusive to those outside our industry. I can't count the number of sign folks who have visited my studio and when told that the panel on the sawhorses was wet, they will reach out and touch it.

And I've done the same thing myself.

A long time ago I found the secret of accepting people the way they are and I've slept a lot better ever since.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I enjoyed reading the rant. Nobody can rant like a pregnant lady!
I would have been far less patient.
And I would love to see Alicia go cholistic on someone!
[Smile]
Love.....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's kind of the same working on firetrucks/vehicles while many others are working on the same one. Only once have I had a long 20' stripe sitting unburnished and wet against a 4 door cab side and a door was opened on me.

After that, I littered the handles with masking tape in a BIG X fashion. Sometimes with paper notes in bold letters attached if I'm not staying put for some reason.

After hearing screeching from me, I have most trained at this point. They don't dare touch the handle let alone yank a door open without asking first. [Smile]

For opening glass doors and such, I generally place a BIG apparatus in front of the door and behind me (such as a free standing ladder) so they HAVE to walk around. Or I simply prop the door to stay open and not move. Generally that's even better at a busy door.

[ February 28, 2009, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: Donna in BC ]

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A nice big dollop of fire red paint mixed with Vaseline on the appropriate door handle would stop this stupid bimbo in her tracks. [Eek!] Just think of her standing there staring at what looks a wad of bloody snot in her hand. Priceless. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nikki...if the door opens outwardly...just open it all the way and then add the lettering...it will be wide open to let the idiots go in and out without bothering you...except for asking stupid questions!

[I Don t Know]

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Unless it is 10 degrees with a 20 mph wind....then not so easy!

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500

Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nikki Goral:
10 degrees with a 20 mph wind

Whoa. Those conditions would make me homicidal. You reacted very well under the circumstances.

-

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just refuse to work under those conditions Nikki ....

"Pulled the Plug" other end of the range today ... no breeze and 37C plus!

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!