Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Price Check?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Price Check?
Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Budnick   Email Larry Budnick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They want this single sided sign done on 3/4" MDO painted white.Routered edges. Violet Oracal 751 it's about 36" wide by 36" high. What do you think I should charge for this sign? Also what is the best way to paint MDO and what type of paint should I use for outdoors? Thanks the Newbie appreciates any help that you can give me. [IMG]  - [/IMG]

[ January 07, 2009, 09:59 AM: Message edited by: Larry Budnick ]

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Posts: 99 | From: Rogers City, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Larry Budnick   Email Larry Budnick       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is just a rough draft. I need to get the font for 'Regal Financial Group' and the rest. And clean everything up a bit. Do I even need to use MDO or can I use plywood?

[ January 07, 2009, 10:06 AM: Message edited by: Larry Budnick ]

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Posts: 99 | From: Rogers City, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no...you need to use MDO, dude.
gloss exterior latex(porter or ben moore) or exterior enamel(like one shot or ronan)...primer...paint...seal edges...
hard to tell what you should charge since you don't have a clue as to what you are doing. i'm not so sure you should charge top dollar if you don't know how properly coat a board so it doesn't fail. don't mean to come across as mean, but just stating my opinion.
if i was making this sign...i would certainly fix the kerning and fix those corners...they look distorted instead of radiused.
i might charge anywhere from $325-$400...depending on whether they supplied the artwork or i laid it out.
but that's just me. others may charge alot less some more.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Arnott
Resident

Member # 215

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Arnott   Email John Arnott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Karyn got that right!
I'd charge about $250. Simple no brainer.
I'd have about 1-1/2 hrs into it.
Here in Southern California AKA Northern Mexico, The edges aren't that much of a problem to seal.
Your going to have a hell of a time with that border!

--------------------
John Arnott
El Cajon CA
619 596-9989
signgraphics1@aol.com
http://www.signgraphics1.com

Posts: 1443 | From: El Cajon CA usa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd make it out of PVC (no painting needed) and knock the vinyls to it.

$250 and I might have 3 hours into it.

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Butterworth
Deceased

Member # 227

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Butterworth   Email Jon Butterworth   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3x3?

Depends what size plotter you got if you can cut the whole thing, including borders, in one piece!

If not, just split thru the middle. You will only have to match it on the borders. Small overlap!

Can't advise on price, different country [Razz]

Seems $250 - $300 sounds right though.

--------------------
Bushie^
aka Jon Butterworth

Executive Director
HARDLY NORMAL
SIGN COMPANY

http://www.icr.com.au/~jonsigns

Posts: 4014 | From: Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Thanks for all the replies everyone I really appreciate it.

And as for Karyn's comments. A person has to start somewhere, Karyn. I'm not fortunate enough to know everything from the start. So as I don't really have anyone around my area to learn certain methods and techniques from, I thought this was a great place to go. But I guess I was wrong. I'm sorry to bother you.

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmm Larry,

I don't think anyone here knows everything. I sure don't.

Karen had some very good info for ya and if you read her right, she wasn't trying to put anyone down.....newbe or otherwise.
No flame intended here, just sharing my viewpoint s'all.

Joe,

Makin Chips and Havin Fun!

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carl Wood
Visitor
Member # 1223

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carl Wood   Email Carl Wood       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Larry. .I would do this sign on .080 or .063 white aluminum. . .you should be able to buy from your sign supplier there or maybe a sheet metal place. I paid $108 this afternoon for a 4'x'8' .080 sheet. Just apply your graphics, leave the mask on & cut it out with a sabre saw to shape. Sand or file the edges, peel the mask & you're done. No paint necessary. Plus, you'll still have a 4'x5' cut off.

[ January 09, 2009, 08:36 PM: Message edited by: Carl Wood ]

--------------------
Carl Wood
Olive Branch, Ms

Posts: 1392 | From: Olive Branch,MS USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No matter what the substrate was, I'd be using pinstripe tape for the border and then cutting/stacking the graphic and lettering in the most economical way possible.

As far as the background coating is concerned, I always used a spraygun and the Canadian version of Rustoleom?

I would charge around $300-400, depending on what YOU think the customer could handle. NEVER back down on your initial price.

Haggling price only works in the customer's favour and indicates that YOU are "easy".

"Easy" is Ok if yer a hooker but not if yer a serious business person!

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8885 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
And as for Karyn's comments. A person has to start somewhere,
Yes, a person has to start somewhere. However, you are not even ready to be in kindergarden. You do not even know what paint to use.

In other words why are you trying to pose as a professional when you do not know how to select a paint, seal a mdo or know how to panel vinyl.

good luck

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I thought this was a great place to go
It still IS a great place.

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Karyn,
Sorry I took your constructive criticism the wrong way I did appreciate your suggestions. I was just having a bad day and took it too personal.

Curtis,
I'm not posing as a professional, I'm trying my best to become a professional. So I'm sorry that you feel that way. Nothing I can do to change the way you feel.

And to EVERYONE, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for the guidance, the ideas and the suggestions. Not to mention the constructive criticism.

[ January 10, 2009, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: Larry Budnick ]

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Dawud Shaheed
Visitor
Member # 5719

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Dawud Shaheed   Author's Homepage   Email Dawud Shaheed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, what a poser piece of crap Larry is for being new wanting to learn how to properly quote, coat and execute the sign on a sign board that people come to learn. Shame on you Larry.

Don't take THIS, the wrong way like Larry's post was
taken, but....
Some of you need to get off your high horses. Seriously.
Your gonna catch a nosebleed up there.

--------------------
Dawud Shaheed
Sign Scientist
Durham (triangle area) N.C
919 685 7641
signscientist@aol.com
www.signscientist.com

Posts: 1158 | From: durham (triangle area) NC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pardon?
High horses?

There was a great range of good advice here.
The only problems began when Larry decided to take Karen's good comments personally, instead of learning from the advice in them.

It's often the 'less than rosy statements' that can teach you the most, and we all look forward to learning something (well, most of us do, that's why we're here).

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would make changes on the spacing...move the lion's head up and slightly left...then "REGAL and FINANCIAL GROUP" can go up and to the right...then the bottom 3 lines can come up...I always like a little extra space at the bottom...a good rule of thumb is to never cramp the bottom...just seems to balance better...oh, I would also change the radius on corners...smaller to fit the turns...good luck...looks like a simple job...just not balanced right.

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawud Shaheed
Visitor
Member # 5719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawud Shaheed   Author's Homepage   Email Dawud Shaheed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've seen many the time where someone came here new and breathed the wrong way or phrased something slightly wrong only for someone else to jump down their throat making a host of new assumptions for someone else to feed off.
Larry didn't say he was charging top dollar, nor did he say he was a pro. He asked a simple question and got some very good advice from some.
Karyn's comments didn't come off like she was trying to be mean, just direct. Straight to the point and constructive.
Well, now that I read them, they were a little harsh, I mean he could have known ways to do it and asking just to see what others would do but whatever....no big deal, Karyn still had something good to say.
Unlike another comment that was pretty rude, nonconstructive, with no real advice except an unnecessary put down.
That's what I was talking about and I've seen it happen here more than a few times.
I'm not upset though, just trying to curb a bad trend.
Maybe I should have just kept quiet to keep the peace but as someone said in another post here recently "we love the drama"

and Larry,
Sorry if I put your post all on the spotlight, there's a lot of good folks on letterville as you will see. I hope most of you count me among one of them.

--------------------
Dawud Shaheed
Sign Scientist
Durham (triangle area) N.C
919 685 7641
signscientist@aol.com
www.signscientist.com

Posts: 1158 | From: durham (triangle area) NC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Larry, I'd recommend you try & get the book "Mastering Layout" by Mike Stevens.
It's usually available via Signcraft, one of the supporters of this website.

It'll teach you a lot about copy priority & improving layout & is worth getting & studying!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings from central west Michigan!

You have a challenge making a living in those parts. I have many good friends there. Just cut through the words and use the great advice here. Karyn is spot on.

Ya, what Ian said too, Great read.

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 452-6225 / (231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3488 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Paul Luszcz
Resident

Member # 4042

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Paul Luszcz   Author's Homepage   Email Paul Luszcz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm about to break a rule I've had since I first joined this board; commenting on a personal issue. I don't mean to be critical of a new sign maker, but I'm just too curious to let it go by.

What is your situation Larry?

Did you really start a sign business first and then decide to learn how to make a sign? Have you ever made a sign before?

Are you learning now so you can start a business at some future date? If so, what is your background and what are you doing now?

--------------------
Paul Luszcz
Zebra Visuals
27 Water Street
Plymouth, MA 02360
508 746-9200
paul@zebravisuals.com

Posts: 483 | From: 27 Water Street, Plymouth, MA 02360 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Larry.
Don't worry to much on others and thier posts.

I have been in this industry for 35 years and I still get kick to the curb by others.

That is 'OK' by me,
because I look and listen to new ideas.
Sometimes I take it to heart.

Your design is fine and needs a tweak or two. But that is up to you and the customer.

Myself I would sand and clear prime the board, next paint it with a exterior white paint.
Oil Base.
Give it a few days to cure and ad graphics, vinyl or hand painted.
$350.00 to $400.00 not installed.

Just remember that insurance comes into play if you install it and something goes wrong.
You get to keep the left over materials for the next job.

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Letting Your Imagination Run Wild!

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew i should of used those cute little [Razz] [Wink] gremlins...but i was in a hurry and well ya know how the internet can come across when you can't see that person behind the keyboard. i really didn't intend to beat ya up larry...my keyboard can seem so bytchy without the smilies.
i am very direct sometimes...and like i said i didn't mean to come across as mean...but it just seemed odd that you were asking for pricing and how to coat a board, giving me the impression that you didn't know even the most basic skills. hey that's okay, we've all been there.

you are correct...we all start somewhere. some work as apprentices and some jump right in.
i'm not going to lie...this is a tough business...and the pay is okay at times, but it will not make you wealthy in this economic downturn. it can also bite you in asss pretty quick when you have several hundred dollars of material and something fails. it happens to all of us...seasoned or new. its a crazy business.

i wish you nothing but the best, my friend. this is a great source of information and wonderful people.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rusty Bradley
Resident

Member # 6938

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rusty Bradley   Email Rusty Bradley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I thought Karyn's comments were OK in her first post...yep they were rather direct and maybe gremlins would have helped [I Don t Know] but since her comments were apparently misconstrued her clarification shows real "class"...I for one remember recently positing an e-mail question to Karyn in regards to what some might have thought was a silly sign question...she took the time and sent me back a very helpful informative answer...thanks Karyn...and maybe your comments just needed gremlins like you said [Wink]

--------------------
Rusty Bradley
Bradley Sign Studio
100 Creekview Road
Summertown, Tn. 38483

Posts: 2179 | From: Summertown, Tennessee | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Meanwhile, back at the initial question....

Like I said...PVC...ready to apply to.

Here's what your cut file looks like (assuming a 24 in plotter...

-

Cut to shape and router. An hour or so.

Cut, weed and app the 5 ft of vinyl...20 minutes.

The stripes make the border..your choice of thickness, but I'd go with 1/4 inch. Easy to bend it around the top curve. Another 20 minutes...30 if it's your first attempt.

Knock the last two images on and use some scraps to trim the rounded corners by hand.

Bill them.

Have a nice day!
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
603-787-6803

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephen Deveau         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Remember Ray.
3' times 3' in size.

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Posts: 4327 | From: Lower Sackville, Nova Scotia, Canada | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Minus the white space.
[Wink]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
603-787-6803

Stephen Deveau
Visitor
Member # 1305

How I hate that white space and adding it into the cost of a project!

--------------------
Stephen Deveau
RavenGraphics
Insinx Digital Displays

Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Hey thanks to everybody that replied. Thanks for the ideas and guidance. Anyway, here's how it turned out. I'm taking it to him today. I also have a 5"x36" name plate that goes just beneath the main sign. Thanks again to everybody. And Dave thanks for your help, it was very much appreciated.  -

[ February 05, 2009, 09:40 AM: Message edited by: Larry Budnick ]

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Larry Budnick
Visitor
Member # 8933

Oh yeah. I made a boo boo. It's spelled "Advisor"

--------------------
AML Graphics
Rogers City, MI.

Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel
Visitor
Member # 3837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel   Author's Homepage   Email Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good Larry. Nice clean and simple [Applause]

--------------------
Gonzalo Curiel
Peewee Signs & designs
Oroville Ca 95965

peeweepinstriping@comcast.net www.signspeeweedesigns.com

Posts: 845 | From: Oroville,Ca. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks good from here Larry, good job.
One suggestion I would make to help you along in your venture is to invest in spell check [Wink] and estimating software.
Myself and several others here use EstiMate from www.pricingmadeeasy.com. The basic program is quite affordable and quite handy. If you do a search here you'll see a lot of positive comments about it.

Havin' fun,

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb Schilling
Resident

Member # 13

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb Schilling   Author's Homepage   Email Barb Schilling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Larry,

How did you end up doing the sign? Vinyl or paint? I think your sign looks good. Next time try to take a straight on shot?? Good luck.

--------------------
SIGN STATION

Anoka, Minnesota
www.signstation.com
barbara@signstation.com

Posts: 338 | From: Andover, MN, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gregg Parkes
Resident

Member # 7710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gregg Parkes   Author's Homepage   Email Gregg Parkes       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome aboard Larry. WOW !!! What an initiation..lol.

Seemingly, not just at the "sign game" but also in the industry, you have a lot to learn. When you think you know enough... you are just scratching the surface. I have been in this game for 13 years - and I know Jack (nothing). There are people who have been doing this for more than 50 years and they STILL post on here. And they are good - damn good. They are gifted people whom others respect their opinion, and they still are asking others "how would you do this, or how do you do that".
I commend you for being ballsy enough to take it, and in the end your sign looks great. I truly hope also that there are 4 or 5 others just like it in the corner that no one will ever see (we all have those still lying around as a reminder), and I also hope you made no money on it. Simply from a learning curve, it is the best way to protect an ever growing asset - your knowledge. Often, the learning curve is not how to do something, rather how not to do something.
We have all been there. From my point of view, I now reflect and appreciate the "beating" I got on a few posts. It made me push harder - much harder, before I even dreamt of posting something.
Yes it's great to hear "that's an awesome sign" and probably you may have initially thought it was. That's ok. We've also all been there.
But here is an important thing to remember. Many, if not most signwriters / signmakers work alone. Often no backup. That means you are the guy that suggests the substrate, prepares the substrate, designs the shape / layout, chooses the paint or vinyl, makes the sign, and delivers and installs it.
That is between being the Accountant, Office Manager, IT Department, Fleet Manager, Postal Service, Advertising Guru, Maintenance Manager... and so the list goes on and never seems to stop growing.

Welcome to it Larry, a valuable lesson has been learnt. Bad days can be had by all, but beware, sometimes bad days can bite you in the ar$e. And nobody wins. Listen, learn, read, absorb. When you have asked a million questions, start on the next million. This is a board for sharing, and one day, I truly hope you will answer a question with a wry grin on your face and a small chuckle from within, remembering the days when a choice between MDO and plywood was oh so confusing.

Best of luck to you my friend.

--------------------
Gregg
Sydney Signworks
(02) 9837 1198
Schofields NSW Australia

Posts: 368 | From: Schofields | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!