Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » my first Smaltz and Gold sign - INSTALLED!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: my first Smaltz and Gold sign - INSTALLED!
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally got the monster out of my shop today.
It was a somewhat complex installation, but it went off with very little delay.

Here is a photo of the 3-1/2' x 14' sign, bolted to two 2x4's to assist in strengthening the one vertical seem between the two pieces. The sign will be bolted through a 1" thick granite facade, over 1/2" durarock, on wood framing.
I have a 3/4" MDO backing board with temporary digital graphics in place, that has 8 bolts through the granite. The finished sign is drilled to match 4 of those 8 holes. The 2x4 supports are attached through those holes.

-

I'm not sure if the sign weighed over 150 pounds, but it weighed a lot. By using the same template for the holes in the temp sign & the finished sign, I anticipated the process to go fairly smooth, but I didn't want to be supporting that weight for any amount of time, so as this photo shows, I created a ledge out of a 2x10 plank, supported by to 4x4's cut to fit on my hydrolic jacks, & jacked up to be halfway under the entry ceiling, & halfway out front of the granite surface where the sign goes. Since the sign was to be 1" above the bottom of that wall, I ripped two thin pieces of 1/2" MDO for shims. This pic shows my assistent removing 4 of the 8 bolts from the temp sign:

-

In addition to the 4 bolts that go through the granite facade, & into some 2x4 blocking I located between the studs, I also prepared 3 dozen countersunk holes at equal intervals, inside the 1/4" deep recessed border on the upper & lower copper sections. This allowed for pulling out any warp in this two piece glued up monstrosity & sucking it tight to the backing board. After this was done & all the stainless steel screws were touched up with black 1-shot, I only needed to put some silicon adhesive on the studs & put the 1" thick gilded letters up on the sign, with a 1' standoff, as shown in this pic:

-

Once it was all done, I had just enough battery power left for a few more pics without the scaffold. Here's a sideview:

-

...and right before turning my back & my attention away, to start getting ready for a week in British Columbia... I got one straight on shot as well! (can you tell I'm proud of this sign?)

-

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well DONE!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Reich
Resident

Member # 8052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Reich   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Reich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NICE job! You should be very proud of your work.

--------------------
Cody Reich
Columbia Signs

Posts: 300 | From: Vancouver, WA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cody Reich
Resident

Member # 8052

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cody Reich   Author's Homepage   Email Cody Reich   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Love that smaltz effect. Maybe you can tell me more about in BC.

--------------------
Cody Reich
Columbia Signs

Posts: 300 | From: Vancouver, WA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sam Staffan
Resident

Member # 4552

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sam Staffan   Email Sam Staffan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nicely done Doug!

That is a sharp sign, I am sure the photos don't do it justice.

[Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Sam Staffan
Mackinaw Art & Sign
721 S. Nokomis St. Mackinaw City, MI
dstaffan@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1694 | From: Mackinaw City, MI | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweet.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Beautiful, Doug!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very well done Doug. Thank you for all the details too.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work Doug!!!

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great improvement on the earlier ideas, too- well done, Doug!

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7014 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks for the kind words.

I cropped out a closeup because I noticed the photos don't really show the smalt texture very well, but it was a thrill to see it out in the sun for the first time today.

-

--------------------
Doug Allan

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dennis Raap
Resident

Member # 3632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dennis Raap   Author's Homepage   Email Dennis Raap   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug, that turned out really nice. Now on to the next one.

--------------------
Dennis Raap
Raap Signs

Posts: 839 | From: Coopersville, MI | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great job - well done. See you in a few days. You can tell us all about it on the ride up to Yarrow.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice work Doug. Welcome to the smalting club. Believe me, you'll get more. We just did a bronze smalt background which I'll post soon. Letterhead Sign Supply has some very cool colors, but with gold letters, black is still my favorite.

[ October 06, 2008, 09:21 AM: Message edited by: Dave Sherby ]

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5397 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Amos O Werner
Visitor
Member # 9858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Amos O Werner   Author's Homepage   Email Amos O Werner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quite an improvement, very sharp.

--------------------
Amos Werner
The Sign Depot
50 Borden Ave S.
Kitchener, ON
N2G 3R7

Posts: 43 | From: Kitchener, ON | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great job doug!

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have good reason to be proud of that one Doug, although I always assumed you should be in the stage-building business.........

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug, I'm sure this is much more rewarding to you in almost all ways compared to the cookie cutter vy-null quicky stickies. You've done well my friend and the sign looks awesome

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What Joey,said...A knockout!

Jack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very NICE... If that's your first.. Watch out World.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic Doug! Did you use your new baby to rout all the elements?

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

quote:
Originally posted by Ricky Jackson:
Fantastic Doug! Did you use your new baby to rout all the elements?

nope, I could have though...

...but during the last year of ramping up to speed on selecting a router to purchase, aquiring a space to expand into, and proceeding with the shop build-out while the purchase of my MultiCam & assorted other equipment was running it's course...

...I also began selling more dimensional work, so I could practice seeing dimensional opportunities, practice upselling clients to take advantage of those opportunities, & improve my skills with the visualization, production and finishing challenges of dimensional design. In order to do all this, so I would already have a more substantial portfolio of dimensional work & more recognition as a dimensional shop, I began subbing out more dimensional sign work.

All my router work has went to Blueridge Fabrication. Besides being merchants on another board, they are very qualified professionals, who have made over a dozen excellent signs for me in the last 2 years. They knew I was getting a router & that business from me would eventually dry up, but they have been very supportive & extremely helpful & informative when I had questions about my design work, and what was possible. They have even shared tips on glueing, finishing & installing.

My router has been running for 2 months now... but with all the apprehension & assorted fears I've had with this sign... it's been in my shop for almost 6 months now [Eek!]

However, I do take credit for the original design, and the entire dimensional design of levels & depths.

At it's thickest point, the sign is 3" thick. This is where the 14' x 18" main panel border was built up with a second piece of 1" signfoam that was cut in strips & bonded to the border section of the routed sign. That routed sign was 1-1/2" signfoam bonded to 1/2" Extira, & routed to create 4 different depths. The copper is the original HDU surface. The V-groove lettering & border in the copper is 1/4" deep. The borders of the four little black corners are 1/2" deep, with the four small recessed sections 3/4" deep. Before building up the main border, the main copy outlines (and an inset black border) are also 3/4" deep, and the smalted area is routed to a depth of 1" (or 2" after the border was built up)

So, the 2-1/2" wide main border, was taped off with the 3/4" outer edge to remain black. The remainder was gilded only on the face, The inside returns are black & there is an inset black border that is 3/4" wide & provides the inside half of what appears as a black border both inside & outside of the gold, seperating that gold from the smaltz, just as the lettering outlines do.

I've done about 7 paying jobs on the milticam in the last 8 weeks. Not a lot, but signs like this one will help me sell more signs like this one, so I'm glad I have another dozen of them out there from before I even had the in-house production capability. My next smaltz and gold sign will all be done here!

--------------------
Doug Allan

jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Question...?

Doug, are the red designs on the elements to each
side of your sign turned at a certain degree for
a purpose?

Jack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Susan Banasky
Resident

Member # 1164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Susan Banasky   Email Susan Banasky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug,I love the balance, it feels strong.
Great job.

--------------------
Susan Banasky
Source Signs
Nanaimo, British Columbia
sourcesigns@shaw.ca

When in need....go directly to the "Source"!

Proud Supporter of this "Knowledge Network"!

Posts: 1323 | From: Nanaimo, B.C. Canada | Registered: Oct 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see you got past your smaltaphobia [Wink] . Nice job! [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Buren Harrelson
Visitor
Member # 9381

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Buren Harrelson   Email Buren Harrelson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great Job Doug!!

--------------------
Buren Harrelson
Vinyl Ink
Whiteville,NC

Posts: 162 | From: North Carolina | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cam Bortz
Visitor
Member # 55

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cam Bortz   Email Cam Bortz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Do you think they may now have you put nicer "hours" and "open" lettering on the doors?

I've never understood business owners who drop major coin on really nice signs like that, then hang the cheesy $1.98 hours sign from Staples on the door. [I Don t Know] It's like a woman getting a makeover, and having a big ol' nasty wart on her nose. [Bash]

--------------------
"A wise man concerns himself with the truth, not with what people believe." - Aristotle

Cam Bortz
Finest Kind Signs
Pondside Iron works
256 S. Broad St.
Pawcatuck, Ct. 06379
"Award winning Signs since 1988"

Posts: 3051 | From: Pawcatuck,Connecticut USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Smith
Resident

Member # 251

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Smith   Author's Homepage   Email Kent Smith   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smartly done.

--------------------
Kent Smith
Smith Sign Studio
P.O.Box 2385,
Estes Park, CO 80517-2385
kent@smithsignstudio.com

Posts: 1025 | From: Estes Park, CO | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a great addition to the neighborhood! Now all the shops around this guy will be calling...
GOOD job!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

I am honored to get approving support by so many letterheads. I would have never done this sign, or even concieved of it, if not for this site, and many of the people already dropping in on this thread, so I am very appreciative of all those inspiring sign folks who share their portfolio pieces & tips and tricks here.

Cam, I almost photoshopped out those ugly signs they bugged me so much. After banking $11K, I think I may just whip up a copper, black & signgold solution for them as a favor.

(on the smaltophobia... I'll admit I haven't entirely stopped worrying... where the bolt holes were, which I protected with sections of rubber hose, the smith's/1-shot mix was still goopy 2 weeks later. Although the surface seems solid... I have this fear of it drooping down still... but if it's still fine today, 48 hours later... I think the smaltophobia will finally be a thing of the past)

Jack, although I designed the main panel from scratch (to fit this building & to cover up a large engraved sign in the granite)...the sun/compass icons have been their logo since before I met them. There are 8 "pie slices" and their edges line up every 45 degrees... but the contrast between those colors is too much IMO, and it does give it an out of alignment look.

--------------------
Doug Allan

Elaine Beauchemin
Resident

Member # 136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elaine Beauchemin   Author's Homepage   Email Elaine Beauchemin   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great sign! Fits right in.
Love the feel of it
Thanks for sharing.

--------------------
Élaine Beauchemin
scrip
Lettrage Scripsit inc.
St-Hubert, Quebec, Canada
www.scripsit.net

Posts: 1096 | From: Saint-Hubert, Québec, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well done, Doug. Dimension and smalts is kind of an "If you build it, they will come" situation. Once you have some of that work out there, it's easier to sell more because your clientele can now see visually what you pictured in your mind.

I look forward to meeting you tomorrow.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5084 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Doug, that sign is absolutely beautiful!!!! It is of the very best quality, & I am sure it puts you way up above the others out there!

I am so happy for you! [Smile]

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stein Saether
Resident

Member # 430

Icon 1 posted      Profile for stein Saether   Email stein Saether       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
its nice
got a pic where the gold gloves?

might be mispelled

--------------------
Stein Saether
GullSkilt AS
Trondheim

Posts: 1183 | From: Trondheim Norway | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry Berg
Visitor
Member # 7841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry Berg   Email Jerry Berg       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice job Doug. One thing I might suggest is to paint the spacers so they won't be noticed. The smaltz added a lot of character to this sign, glad you used it on this one.

--------------------
Jerry Berg
South Paw Sign
Washington State

Posts: 87 | From: Washington State | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Stein, I'm guessing you are referring to the bright reflection of light in a real life view of gold leaf, where the gold "glows" perhaps? I don't have any better pictures, but it shines like no other sign I've done, so I may be able to capture that on film some day.

Jerry, I agree. As I mentioned to another letterhead of emailed that suggestion, I had decided to cut 1" sections of black surgical tubing & slice them to quickly sleeve over each stud. I realized the need for that immediately upon completion, but hadn't seen it coming because during production, I often held a letter over the sign to visualize the completed piece, but never actually inserted the studs until the sign went up, so I failed to see the need in time.

--------------------
Doug Allan

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's georgeous and it's already working well . . .
I WANT to shop there! [Smile]

[ October 10, 2008, 02:48 AM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!