Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » work been slow down here

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: work been slow down here
bruce ward
Visitor
Member # 1289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce ward   Author's Homepage   Email bruce ward   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I work with 2 major commerical construction firms and they usually order a 4x8 every 3 weeks for their newest commerical project...aint placed an order in 2 months. Subdivision signs have went to the wayside. everything has stalled right now.

Im not even getting calls for bids. Im sure it will turn around. Its just got to run its course. Am doing small stuff just cant seem to bite into anything large

I was wondering how business is for others in your town

--------------------
You ever notice how easily accessible people are when they are requiring your services but once they get invoice you can't reach them anymore

http://www.visual-images-signs.com/#!

VISUAL IMAGES
MONTGOMERY, AL

Posts: 2033 | From: Montgomery, AL, usa | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a few construction companies that hit me up this time of year regularly, but not this spring. With the slow down in housing and added costs for fueling their trucks and equipment, many are keeping the cash close. Signs and vehicle touch ups are slow as a result.

Overall the past winter was one of the worst in years. Slow would have been a good thing, but now that a few birds have landed and some warm weather is around, things are picking up (can you say "rush jobs).

Same old pattern up here...
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I remember when I had my "slow" period.
(August '05-May '06)
It realllllly sucked. If I went on here complaining of my lack of work I got told to cheer up, asked if my health was OK, etc etc.
It was the worst 10 months in my entire career. I blamed it on the effects from Katrina.
Nothing I did brought in work, from cold calls to sprucing up my ride or my signs.
For some reason, 2006 was my best year ever. I still have to do my taxes, but I think 2007 will top that. I think I will finally hit the $50K mark.
I hear a lot of stuff about the economy and recession, but I still have regular work coming in. I have had work every month since May of '06. Mostly smaller stuff but I am glad to have it. I think getting a website really helped me.
I hope things pick up for you soon, Bruce.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One word, slow!!!! I remember when Jill was posting about her slow period and the rough time she was given. It makes one leery of really opening up on the BB.
Bruce, from what I can tell by talking to Letterhead friends on the phone, it's slow everywhere. You mentioned construction. That seems to be dead everywhere and the effects can be everywhere. I don't do signs much and don't do any construction signs but even so it can effect me. I have a customer who collects fire trucks and restores them. I do all the gold leaf work. He is in the process of doing a complete truck. I did the hood last year. I called him up a few months back seeing how he was coming and hoping to stir some work out of him. Seems he's out of funds. He owns a trucking company. Ninety percent of what they haul is building material. Construction is way off, his company isn't hauling any material, he has no excess money for his toys and I don't get to do a good paying gold leaf job.
We work a lot in the auto industry, sales are way off, we basically can't give striping away. The dealers are afraid to spend a dime.
I spend most of my time making cold calls of one sort or another. The rate of return is less than 10% but I keep plugging away.

All too often what you read on the BB is how great somebody is doing. Offer up how things are bad and you will get slammed like Jill did.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4320 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are some folks that are really hurting around the country. I've talked to some over the past few weeks that are having the worst quarter in a long time.

And...then there are others that are experiencing just the opposite - more work than they can handle and profits are up.

Here in our little part of Texas business is better than it has been in years. It was a little slow between Thanksgiving and Christmas, but we had the best first quarter this year since I have been in business.

Right now we are swamped with work, from 4' x 8's to etched glass and dimensional signage.

Experience says it all evens out over time.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it really slow or is it your attitude that needs adjusting? There's plenty of work out there if just look around and have the right outlook. This is still the greatest country with more opportunity.....
Ah, hell, I can't serve up that crap seriously or jokingly. I just wanted to beat some pollyanna to the punch.

What difference does it make if everyone else is busy or slow? What would you do differently knowing that?

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by David Wright:

What difference does it make if everyone else is busy or slow? What would you do differently knowing that?

David, it makes a big difference. OK, I'm slow right now, if in fact I found out was me and just me I would have to take a real hard look at what it was about me that was making work slow and do something about ME. When I find out that others are slow, especially some of the most respected folks in the business, then it's not so much a matter of ME. When I get on the phone with my friends and share information and quite often a lot of laughs, it's comforting and even therapeutic. We trade off ideas on what is working and what isn't. When I find out that some of the exact tactics I am using are meeting the same fate at other locations by folks I look up to, I'm less likely to get down in the dumps about it.
It's not a big pity party as some would suspect but an exchange of ideas. Unfortunately, it can't be done on here without the "Pollyanna's" or as Jill calls them, "the happy clappy's" chiming in and often making the person who is having trouble feel even worse than they already do. [Frown]

What I am going through right now reminds me of what it was like in the last year of the Bush Sr. administration. I had somebody in the auto business tell me, "things will pick up after the election" They in fact did. Maybe history will repeat itself, who knows. I'm not holding my breath however, rather I'm hustling and exploring other options.

For those of you fortunate to be busy, I'm happy for you! For those of you who are slow, I'm only an e-mail or phone call away if you want to talk. I don't have the magical answer but I listen pretty well.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4320 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I definitely think it is good to ask if others are slow. That way you can figure out if it's a regional thing, a national thing, or just you.
There is comfort in knowing that others are twiddling their thumbs just like you are.
[Wink]
George is my new hero!
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Things are picking up now, slowly, now that the boating season is getting closer. My winter was horrible, even despite rolling out products for customized Yamaha Rhinos which are hugely popular here. Photography was slow too, shot a couple small local projects but had minimal licensing. Having the chocolate making sideline going saved my butt. Seems even when things are looking bleak, people will still buy chocolate (and booze, smokes, anything else that makes them feel good temporarily.)

I've heard mixed things from other local sign shops. Some are busy enough to move from home into commercial space, others are moving from commercial space back to home. Some are for sale and others have taken night jobs for the benefits.

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Would anyone get up set with me if I said we were slammed up? .....cuz we is.

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes Glenn, they want comfort in their misery.

My point is, makes no difference either way. You feel like crap if most are busy and you are not, and if they are all in the same boat, what comfort can you can out of that? How will you adjust your business with that info?

Busy means nothing to me. So many times I have seen unprofitable businesses here and elsewhere who have been busy.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very true.

I think the key to staying "profitably busy" in any economy - good or bad - is diversification. Too many shops have all of their eggs in one basket, IMHO.

Probably 60 to 70% of our work is for out-of-town and out-of-state customers. If I were limited to just doing nothing but signs in my little town of 45,000 people, I wouldn't stay in this business.

I want to make money, not signs. (if you catch my meaning)

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lotti Prokott
Resident

Member # 2684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lotti Prokott   Email Lotti Prokott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not really looking for comfort in my misery, because I'm not miserable yet, but it has definitely been the slowest spring in ten years. Never had so little work lined up in April. The good part of it is, I get to do stuff that has been on the back burner for years, the bad part is, what to do with the B-I-L-L-S?

--------------------
Lotti Prokott
Woodland Signs
Pelly, Saskatchewan
woodlandsigns@sasktel.net

Posts: 1962 | From: Pelly, Saskatchewan | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Darcy Baker
Visitor
Member # 8262

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Darcy Baker   Email Darcy Baker       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work has been slow but steady here.My wife has needed full care and will probably end up in a nursing facility. I have some hard decisions ahead of me as I would probably be ok if it were just me but right now I'm behind in all my bills.I've survived for 14 years in this town of 2000.

--------------------
Darcy Baker
Darcy's Signs
Eureka Springs. AR.

Posts: 1169 | From: Eureka Springs, AR | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've had several friends locally call and ask if I needed help with anything. Unfortunately, I got hit with a double whammy - in addition to the economic slowdown, the lake where I do a lot of boat lettering and signwork for marinas has all but dried up in a 3 year drought.

Boat dealers are going out of business and marinas have had to move half their boats to dry storage because of water levels. I've been lucky enough to keep busy on other projects, but the phone ain't exactly ringing off the hook......

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must be in the same boat as Glenn.

Busier than a one armed paperhanger.

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gotta tell you guys, I've been swamped to the point of not knowing where to turn first. I have a couple of larger projects that I am working to finish up by the end of the month. I am looking at May, and it's looking a little slack, but I have several people that have called to talk about doing some work, so I think it's going to fill in pretty quick.

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 746 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Glenn Taylor:
Very true.

I think the key to staying "profitably busy" in any economy - good or bad - is diversification. Too many shops have all of their eggs in one basket, IMHO.

Pffft! I have so many baskets I have to crack eggs open so each basket gets a little bit. [Smile]

What I lack in focus, I make up in perseverance. [Smile]

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jimmy chatham
Resident

Member # 525

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jimmy chatham   Email jimmy chatham   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
people won't even give me a price
on rebuilding my trailer. they
want easy work or positions.

--------------------
Jimmy Chatham
Chatham Signs
468 stark st
Commerce, Ga 30529

Posts: 1766 | From: Commerce, GA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bruce ward
Visitor
Member # 1289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bruce ward   Author's Homepage   Email bruce ward   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have had several subdivision bids left over from about dec of last year and noone is making a move on these. we got subdivision with roads and thats it. no sign, no stop signs, no entrance signs. even the damn temp sign is fading, THOSE are the people i dont know how they do it, sitting on millions of dollars that they owe the bank.

I think what is happening is good. good in the fact that we are reverting back to "If got good credit and you work, you can have stuff". WOW WHAT A CONCEPT. no more bad credit, low credit loans.

--------------------
You ever notice how easily accessible people are when they are requiring your services but once they get invoice you can't reach them anymore

http://www.visual-images-signs.com/#!

VISUAL IMAGES
MONTGOMERY, AL

Posts: 2033 | From: Montgomery, AL, usa | Registered: Jan 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Flewelling
Visitor
Member # 2577

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Flewelling   Email Dale Flewelling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been awhile since I've posted but this got my attention.Usually in the winter I get a good portion of motorcycle parts for custom painting.In Jan. I worked in Florida for the month at my friends shop.(Volusia County Customs-Deland)I was going to stay longer but had to get back to finish parts that were going to bike week in Daytona.Truck lettering still remains as does some misc. signwork & race cars @ this time of year.I am very fortunate with this amount of work right now and I've got to go back to Fla. to mural a 30' enclosed trailer.On the return, I have very large airbrush job to tackle that I figure will take a good month.( F-650 Ford truck going to SEMA)I understand our economic set backs but some people are spending like crazy.Again, I feel very fortunate & lucky to have this amount of work and hope things pick up soon for those of you who are slow right now.

--------------------
Dale Flewelling
Art Attack Signs & Design
Newport, NH

Posts: 114 | From: Newport, New Hampshire | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well from november thru the middle of february i was busier than a one legged waitress at i-hop. it's been very managable(meaning i get time off)for march and the first part of april. we still have shytloads of snow so i've been doing alot of skate skiing. its 50 degrees and melting big time today. yellow wax for sure!
but if i average the first 3 months of the year...i'm normal. i know i have quite a few jobs coming up once the snow melts. our economy is hurtin for sure....and its an election year to boot. hopefully we can all stay profitable and ride it thru.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is off-topic, but just wanted to give a shout-out to Karyn. Was thinking the other day about a few folks that haven't been posting much lately, and you're one of the ones I miss.... [Cool]

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nikki Goral
Resident

Member # 7844

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nikki Goral   Author's Homepage   Email Nikki Goral       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every year, it is the same. Deer hunting season comes (bow & gun for WI & the UP) so that's about 6 weeks of slower business...guys go hunting...guys who own businesses...no calls.

Christmas...need I say more.

January...too cold to put signs in the ground, everyone thinks.

February...same as January

March...same as February

April...spring...snow melting. Get ready for all HE** to break loose cuz here it comes!

However, this past "winter season" was not like any I have ever experienced before. I was BUSY!!! Every day!!!

Why you ask? The old adage of marketing; "If business is slow, advertise your company and market it hard and it will turn around."

I did so many marketing, promo and website projects this winter (for other businesses) that I am finally into the "sign" season again, and can't catch my tail if I had two heads.

And yet, you ask why? Ahhhh...the answer would be that those who had little experience with making it through the tough times (not saving for winter expenses) or had no sign experience---running a shop out of a garage because they liked "art" weren't able to manage the up and down swings this industry hands us; at least here in the Midwest.

Winter was always the slow time in the big shops I worked in. Road crews got laid off and only those who were the "jacks of all trades" got to keep working. As much as I begged to have time off, needless to say, I worked winters.

So when I got my own shop set up, I expected the same. Paul FREAKED the first winter, because even if we were slow at my old job, I still went to work & got paid through the winter. Not so much when you have your own shop. Didn't bother me so much.

But finally, the real reasons, I am so busy; several sign shops in our area went out of business this past year. I feel bad. Some had really nice new buildings...and employees...and now it's all done.

The other reason. I do good work, treat others well and get 80% of my work as referrals. I am not the cheapest (as I was informed of today), but I am accurate, deliver the promises, (usually over-deliver)I make and reward clients with small gift certificates for referrals.

Winter sucks when property taxes are due, utility bills are unreal and you have the mortgage on your building to pay and not much is coming in.

In April, I begin banking each job for the winter.
The property holding company invoices the sign company a little more rent in spring & summer,
(my sign shop does not own the building...it rents it from our LLC property company-formed for that exclusive purpose)to build up a reserve for winter. (Great accountants help too!)

In fall when it slows a bit, the rent changes again, lower to accommodate less receivables.

You may think that is a luxury, however, set up another bank account to make it through. You don't necessarily have to be the building owner.

We also use our tax refunds for all of our property taxes for the next year. And put the rest in a reserve account, in case the winter gets really bad. Yeah it would be nice to spend it on something new, but we don't buy anything new anyway.

All our stuff comes from ebay or auctions...even our trucks are smashed beyond recognition when we buy them and turn them into "brand new" again.

Sometimes the answer to making the ends meet is frugality. Learned that the hard way when I was fired after giving my maternity leave notice. Cut the income in half and add another person to the mix, plus start a business. It was a rough year. Our lifestyle changed dramatically. But looking back, we never went hungry, got the power turned off, missed or late with a mortgage payment. There wasn't much money in the bank account, but we made it through.

Everything ebbs and flows and if you can diversify and learn new skills when times are slow, you will always be that "jack of all trades" and some work coming in.

I hate to use numbers as a gauge of success, but what does everyone feel comfortable with for sales dollars for a year?

Our expectations for this year (1 person shop with my husband to help sometimes) are to break $100,000.00 in sales. Being that this is our fourth year in business for ourselves, I feel this is pretty attainable.

Or are we crazy?

Thanks all!

--------------------
Nikki Goral
Image Advantage Signs
4050 Champeau Road
New Franken, WI 54229
920-465-4500
"Finish every day and be done with it. Tomorrow is a new day."-Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 928 | From: New Franken, WI (East Green Bay) | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the first time, ever, I am going to OWE the IRS this year!
I almost feel good about it.
I am up about $12K from last year (due to that big park job which they just now put up the signs, and butchered most of them!)
I finally made it past $50K in sales, $60K actually. My "bad" year was about $22K.
So there is still hope for us sign folks.
I try to do about like Nikki does:
quote:
I do good work, treat others well and get 80% of my work as referrals. I am not the cheapest (as I was informed of today), but I am accurate, deliver the promises, (usually over-deliver)
Love....Jill

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!