Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Tonight 10pm!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tonight 10pm!
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 15 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to all the Letterville Merchants that make these draws possible. [Applause]
Everyone loves to win a door prize at live meets. This is no different. It's a win-win situation for all those involved! Merchants get extra exposure, Letterville has another incentive to entice more to become Residents, and Letterville Residents win some great products.

Join us on Green Button Chat, Saturday Mar 31th, at 10pm EST., for your Letterville Resident Draw!

Now let's get on to the fun stuff! Here's what will be up for grabs!
--------------------------------

1.) CoCut Pro

Add professional sign making to CorelDRAW, FreeHand, Illustrator and AutoCAD. The winner can download a 30 day trial version at cocut.com and receive a final code free of charge.
Thanks to Albert Meyer at CoCut

2.) Vector Art Choice Of Product

Vector Art Mega Collection
Vector Art Mega 2 Collection
Vector Art Mega 3 Collection
Digital Mega Collection for Large Format Printing
Dimensional Clip Art for CNC Routing & Engraving.
Be sure to drop by the Vector Art website to learn how his products can help improve your bottom line!
Vector Art

3.) Book of 23K Surface or Patent Gold Leaf winners choice W&B Gold Leaf (Wehrung & Billmeier Co.) has offered a book of 23K gold leaf for the draw [Smile]
Thanks Urban:) W&B are in the process of having a website created. In the meanwhile, you can get all thier information from
HERE

4.) Magic Sculpt & Magic Smooth
Steve Greer had a sample pak made just for the draws [Smile] This product will add fast and easy dimension to your signs.!
Magic Thanks Steve

5.) A Sample Pak of 6 One Shot Lettering Enamels!
Thanks once again to the crew at 1-Shot. At live Letterhead Meets, or here in Letterville, they are always there for us.
1-Shot Website

6.) 24 Yards Of Banana/Bandanna Banner!
Mike Holtzy of Cambridge Canvas has been a longtime personal friend. He's no stranger to Signshops in Southern Ontario. He's also a brillant drummer! Mike is your Letterville rep for Cambridge Canvas. If you have any banner needs, give Cambridge Canvas a test drive. In addition to Canada, they maintain outlets around the World. Every draw, Cambridge Canvas donates
a 3 ft by 24 yard roll of their popular Banana/Bandanna banner to the winner of this draw. What a great prize! Imagine all the banners you can make with 24 yards!
Letterville thanks Mike and the gang at
Cambridge Canvas

7.) 3 chances to win a 1-lb bag of black smalt from Letterhead Sign Supply!
Thanks to Ron & Kristie Percell of Letterhead Sign Supply! If you are having problems locating hard to find supplies, LSS are the people to talk to! Drop by their website to see all the hard to find things you are looking for.
Letterheads Supply

8.) A year subscription thats 4 issues to
A Magazine About Letterheads

You will have the opportunity to share in all the ingredients that make for successful projects; from showcards to billboards, sketches to camera ready artwork, pinstriping, calligraphy, carving and gilding, all the essential elements that make for great design, layout, letterstyles, color, techniques and execution. It's all in "A Magazine About Letterheads"
AMAL

9.) MultiCam Shirt and Mousepad!
Thanks to gang at MultiCam! MultiCam manufactures CNC Router, Laser, Plasma, WaterJet, and Knife Cutting machines. Automated cutting solutions from MultiCam will decrease material waste,
reduce job times and increase profits. MultiCam offers a full line of CNC cutting systems to help your business succeed in today's competitive market by evaluating what application fits your particular needs.
MultiCam

10.)65 Alphabets by Arthur Newhall
Veteran designer and lettering artist Arthur Newhall has compiled 65 of his favorite hand-lettered alphabets-plus many examples of fine lettering and logo design-into this terrific new book. It's all here-casuals, scripts, romans, and a collection of unique display faces. A must for everyone who loves letters.
Thanks to the gang at SignCraft Books for supplying this cool prize.

11.)Three Unique Fonts!
Have you met Rob Leuschke yet? Rob is a multi-talented graphic artist, calligrapher and type designer from St. Charles, Missouri. He's donated 3 of his best fonts, Cherish, Neonderthaw & Jackie-O, to be given away to some lucky
Letterville Resident. Rob has launched a website to market his unique fonts.
It's called TypeSet It

12.) Clippies Volume One or Alphabets of Atkinson Volume #1 winners choice!
from the Fontry. Thanks Mike [Smile]
Check out his entire font & clipart collection at
The Fontry

13.) Hartco Sandmask for Sandblasting!!
A 10 yd. roll of 15" SandMask for sandblasting. Thanks to Hartco and their Letterville rep Dan Hanson! Drop by their website at Hartco to learn more.

14.) A One Year Subscription To AutoArt Magazine!
Here is your chance to win a free year's subscription to AutoArt Magazine.
If you are into pinstriping, custom painting, automotive art, truck lettering and graphics, it don't get any better than this. A tip of the hat to Bob & Jennifer Bond for offering this monthly prize and their dedication to Letterheads and PinHeads everywhere.
AutoArt Magazine

15.) 2 Letterville T-Shirts!
T-Shirt

So how do you get in on these draws? That's easy! All paid up Letterville Residents qualify for these Monthly Draws, plus a multitude of other benefits. In many cases, these door prizes are worth far more than the $50US you invest each year to qualify as a Letterville Resident. We can't guarantee you'll win, but you'll have 12 kicks at the can. Your odds of winning something are excellent.
Why put it off any longer? If you're sold, grab your favorite credit card, pickup the phone and give Barb a call at 519-787-2673. If you still need more information, please click on the following link.
I Want To Win Some Of This Neat Stuff!

[ March 31, 2007, 12:07 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2377 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cocut CocutCocutCocutCocutCocutCocutCocut Cocut COCUT COCUT.... I want it!!! I've never won.... I want the CoCut... PLEASE.... PUL-LEEEZ..... pretty please.......

(I haven't upgraded to a version that works with X3 yet..)

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck Jon [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2377 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gene Golden
Resident

Member # 3934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gene Golden   Author's Homepage   Email Gene Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Jon, it's mine!

--------------------
Gene Golden
Gettysburg Signs
Gettysburg PA 17325 717-334-0200
genegolden@gettysburgsigns.com

"Art is knowing when to stop."

Posts: 1578 | From: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sorry Gene it's my turn LOL.

[ March 26, 2007, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: Randy Campbell ]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good Luck to all of you who's names are in the hat [Wink]

I was talking to Mike at the Fontry yesterday
and he suggested we give a choice for the prize from him. So winners choice either the Clippies Volume One Collection collection or the Alphabets of Atkinson Volume #1 . Thanks Mike [Applause]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Michael R. Bendel
Visitor
Member # 5847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael R. Bendel   Author's Homepage   Email Michael R. Bendel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mike!..... & all the other sponsors!

--------------------
Michael R. Bendel
Bendel Sign Co,. Inc.
Sauk Rapids, MN

Posts: 913 | From: Sauk Rapids, MN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Norcross
Resident

Member # 3496

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Norcross   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Norcross   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Barb
Wow another draw, it's great to be back with you great people, it makes this world a better place to be. for sure.

--------------------
Mike Norcross
Mikes Signs and Graphics
Box 1232 172 adams street
Afton, Wyoming 83110

Posts: 82 | From: Afton, Wyoming | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon Jantz:
Cocut CocutCocutCocutCocutCocutCocutCocut Cocut COCUT COCUT.... I want it!!! I've never won.... I want the CoCut... PLEASE.... PUL-LEEEZ..... pretty please.......

(I haven't upgraded to a version that works with X3 yet..)

I'm like you Jon...that's the one I could really use...

I'm gonna cross my fingers and everything else that I can cross on hopes of winning that bad boy.

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 746 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm wishin' for the GOLD! [Smile]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I could use that Banner material...fersuredontchknow.

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whoever gets the cocut,, you are goona be really happy with it..

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm ready to try smaltz on a sign... less then half an hour to go [Smile]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!