Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Winners Of This Month's Resident Draw!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Winners Of This Month's Resident Draw!
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to tonight's Resident Draw Winners & A Big Thank You To Our Letterville Merchants [Applause]

------------------------------
1.) 1.) Vector Art Digital Digital Mega Collection for Large Format Printing

4 Disc Set with high-resolution PDF image catalogs
1200+ high-resolution images for large format printing
SIGN FILLS
SIGN BLANKS
CHALK ART
STREET RACER GRAPHICS

Be sure to drop by the Vector Art website to learn how his products can help improve your bottom line!

Vector Art

Ernie & Diane Balch pf Balch Signs from Ballston Spa NY

2.) A Sample Pak of 6 One Shot Lettering Enamels!

Thanks once again to the crew at 1-Shot. At live Letterhead Meets, or here in Letterville, they are always there for us.

1-Shot Website

Mark Gordon of Snappy Signs from Louisville KY

3.) 24 Yards Of Banana/Bandanna Banner!

Mike Holtzy of Cambridge Canvas has been a longtime personal friend. He's no stranger to Signshops in Southern Ontario. He's also a brillant drummer! Mike is your Letterville rep for Cambridge Canvas. If you have any banner needs, give Cambridge Canvas a test drive. In addition to Canada, they maintain outlets around the World. Every draw, Cambridge Canvas donates a 3 ft by 24 yard roll of their popular Banana/Bandanna banner to the winner of this draw. What a great prize! Imagine all the banners you can make with 24 yards!

Letterville thanks Mike and the gang at Cambridge Canvas

Kurt Gaber of Gaber Signs from Chippewa Falls WI

-----------------------------

4.) 2 Letterhead Sign Supply T-Shirts!

Thanks to Ron & Kristie Percell of Letterhead Sign Supply! If you are having problems locating hard to find supplies, LSS are the people to talk to! Drop by their website to see all the hard to find things you are looking for.

Letterheads Supply

Rene Giroux of Perfexion Signs from Gatineau, QC

Bob Hines of Hinesigns from Hopewell, NS

5.) MultiCam Shirt and Mousepad!

Thanks to gang at MultiCam! MultiCam manufactures CNC Router, Laser, Plasma, WaterJet, and Knife Cutting machines. Automated cutting solutions from MultiCam will decrease material waste, reduce job times and increase profits. MultiCam offers a full line of CNC cutting systems to help your business succeed in today's competitive market by evaluating what application fits your particular needs.

MultiCam

Joe Abner of Talisman Signs from Middleboro, MA

6.)2007 Sign Pricing Guide

This helpful pricing manual is the result of SignCraft's research and surveys of successful sign shops. It covers pricing for everyday sign projects on flat stock, vehicles, banners, sandblasted signs and more--each on four different levels based on overhead cost. There's never been anything like it to take the guesswork out of pricing..

Thanks to the gang at SignCraft Books for supplying this cool prize.

Bevin Finlay of Bevin Finlay Artistry from Wroxeter, ON

7.)Three Unique Fonts!

Have you met Rob Leuschke yet? Rob is a multi-talented graphic artist, calligrapher and type designer from St. Charles, Missouri. He's donated 3 of his best fonts, Cherish, Neonderthaw & Jackie-O, to be given away to some lucky Letterville Resident. Rob has launched a website to market his unique fonts.

It's called TypeSet It

Mario Lafreniere of J & N Signs from Chapleau, ON

8.) Alphabets of Atkinson Volume #1 by The Fontry!]

One dozen of the finest examples of Art Nouveau lettering anywhere! The Alphabets of Atkinson, Volume One, represents the best-of-the-best by sign-industry legend Frank H. Atkinson. His book, Sign Painting was published almost 100 years ago and has become the artistic standard for generations of signpainters and computer-aided signmakers. The dozen Alphabets of Atkinson cover the gamut of historical styles, from ornate tuscans to flowing scripts, all of which expertly complement a secondary range of Atkinson's less-elaborate workhorse styles that are still classics in their own right. There's something here for every signmaker, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. All 12 alphabets have complete character ranges and are published on CD. Thanks to Mike Atkins at The Fontry for supplying this prize.

Check out his entire font collection at
The Fontry

Kent Smith of Smith Sign Studio from Greeley, CO

-------------------------------

9.) Hartco Sandmask for Sandblasting!!

A 10 yd. roll of 15" SandMask for sandblasting. Thanks to Hartco and their Letterville rep Dan Hanson! Drop by their website at Hartco to learn more.

Donna Williams from Yarrow B.C.

10.) A One Year Subscription To AutoArt Magazine!

Here is your chance to win a free year's subscription to AutoArt Magazine.
If you are into pinstriping, custom painting, automotive art, truck lettering and graphics, it don't get any better than this. A tip of the hat to Bob & Jennifer Bond for offering this monthly prize and their dedication to Letterheads and PinHeads everywhere.

AutoArt Magazine

Harvie Loomis of Loomis Sign Painting from Newark Valley, NY

--------------------------------------------

11.) 2 Letterville T-Shirts!

T-Shirt

Ray Williams of Key Advertising from Chesapeake,VA

Chris OBrien of Impact Graphics from Bourne, MA
---------------------------------------------
12.) 2 cd's from Bill Wood of the Classic Car Art

Bill was kind of enough to offer 2 cd's for this draw they are 48 ready to cut vinyl files of classic car art the memories,the good time, the oldies. Classic Car Art

Thanks Bill

Bob Peach of Peach Signs from Sandwich, MA

Boyd Jones of Vital Signs from Kamloops, BC

---------------------------------------------
13.) A t-shirt from Sal Cabrera

Sal was kind of enough to offer a white t-shirt printed with this design on it T-Shirt

Thanks Sal

William Holohan of Gemini Signs From Marlboro, MA

-----------------------
14.) Cridders Cd

75 different Cartoon Animals and Creatures in black and white and color, in AI and eps format. Printed sheet of all the files are included also.

Thanks John Deaton [Smile] Be sure to drop by the The Toon Factory website and check out John's cool cd's!

Brent Logan of Signworks Inc. from Des Moines, IA

----------------------
15.) Book of 23K Surface or Patent Gold Leaf winners choice

Our newest Merchant W&B Gold Leaf (Wehrung & Billmeier Co.) has offered a book of 23K gold leaf
for this draw [Smile]

Thanks Urban:) W&B are in the process of having a website created. In the meanwhile, you can get all thier information from
HERE

Murray MacDonald of Old Time Signs from Kenora, ON
---------------------

We also had 4 cd's of the Lodi Photo's we drew for
the lucky winners were.

Michael O'Neill of The Copy Shop Ltd. from Labrador City NF

Jake Snow of Snow's Sign in Sevierville, TN

Bill Riedeal of Riedel Sign Co. Inc. from Lettle Ferry NJ

Ray Sauder of Raynbow Signs from Palmerston, On

Thanks to all the Residents & Merchants of Letterville [Smile]

[ January 18, 2007, 11:56 AM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Bill for the CD. Thanks Barb and Steve. Appreciate all you do for us.

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh no.... I know Dan will REALLY be on my case now to actually USE this product! Thanks Steve and Barb and Hartco! I look forward to experimenting with it!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who's this Jack guy??? And why is he getting my stuff!

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can help him off, Jake!
[Smile]
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Faig
Visitor
Member # 6104

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Faig   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Faig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've been told by Jake that I don't know Jack. What does he mean by that?

--------------------
Mike
gatlinburg Sign Crafters

Posts: 1051 | From: Gatlinburg, TN | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brent Logan
Resident

Member # 6587

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brent Logan   Email Brent Logan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!! Thanks a lot.

--------------------
Brent Logan
Reno, NV

Posts: 919 | From: Reno, NV | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you folks, the Lodi CD will be great to have, many good memories. Been there and done that.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kurt Gaber
Resident

Member # 256

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kurt Gaber   Author's Homepage   Email Kurt Gaber   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mike at Cambridge Canvas! I have been lucky enough to win a few years back when I got some CD's from SignDNA... it's good to be back in the winner's circle.

--------------------
Kurt Gaber
Chippewa Falls, WI
Thank You Letterheads for being a part of both Brush Bashes in '02 & '06!

www.gabersigns.com

"Just Wing It"

Posts: 315 | From: Chippewa Falls, Wisconsin USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Been here, done that.... and won a T-shirt!

KOOL.....thanks a lot [Applause]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray MacDonald
Visitor
Member # 3558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murray MacDonald   Email Murray MacDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks guys, and all the merchants who contribute....can never have too much gold.
MUR

--------------------
Murray MacDonald
OldTime Signs
529 Third Ave S
Kenora, ON.
P9N 1Y3
oldtimesigns@gokenora.com

Posts: 781 | From: Kenora, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Gordon
Resident

Member # 6827

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Gordon   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Gordon       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As I lay sleeping last night surrounded by powerball lottery tickets I just knew I was a winner...Who could have imagined it would be this good though?

Thanks Letterville and One Shot!

--------------------
Mark Gordon
Snappy Signs
3006 Sherbrooke Rd.
Louisville, KY 40205

Posts: 9 | From: Louisville, KY | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chris OBrien
Visitor
Member # 5409

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chris OBrien   Author's Homepage   Email Chris OBrien       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awesome!! Thanks Barb @ Steve, I can't wait to put it on!

--------------------
Chris O'Brien
Cape Cod, MA

Posts: 183 | From: Cape Cod MA | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Williams
Resident

Member # 4372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW. Thanks so much, I have holes in my old shirts, couldn't come at a better time.
Thanks Barb and Steve for all you do.
and again thanks to all the merchants for their support.
Ray Williams
Key Advertising / Signs by Ray
Chesapeake Va.
757-548-4476
PS: I am a big guy 3xL if you have them.

--------------------
Ray Williams
Key Advertising /Signs by Ray
301 Elberon Court
Chesapeake Va.
keyadvertising1@cox.net

Posts: 26 | From: Chesapeake Va. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry Jake...I've fixed the name and I'll get your prize shipped out to you today.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jake snow   Author's Homepage   Email jake snow       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thats ok Barb, if that was the worst I have ever been called, I'd be tickled.....

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

Posts: 1640 | From: Sevierville, TN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah yeah yeah everybody's a winner. Yada yada yada. [Wink]

I fondly remember winning something once. It was a loooooonnnnnnggggg time ago. I think I was about 6. [I Don t Know]

Just not the "lucky" type I guess.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ernie Balch
Resident

Member # 3545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernie Balch   Author's Homepage   Email Ernie Balch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow I'm the BIG winner... I guess it kind of fits.

That's fantastic. Diane will be so happy. The mega collection will certainly be used.

thanks,

ernie

Posts: 405 | From: Malta, NY | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jack Snow is Jack Frost's ugly first cousin.

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jake snow
Resident

Member # 5889

Keep it up pinky....

Blake! Where the hell are you?! Smack that boy around for me, would ya...

--------------------
Snow's Sign Works
865-908-0076
snowman@planetc.com
www.snowsigns.com

Anne McDonald
Visitor
Member # 6842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Anne McDonald   Email Anne McDonald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh, you lucky buggers. How exciting for all of you to be looking forward to something! Well done all of you, looking forward to the day when I'm up there with you!!

--------------------
Anne McDonald
17 Karnak Crescent
Russley
Christchurch 8042
New Zealand

"I used to be indecisive, now I'm not so sure"

Posts: 877 | From: Christchurch | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOB HINES
Resident

Member # 2702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOB HINES   Email BOB HINES   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you Ron & Kristi for helping make this site the best.
Rene & I will look some sharp with our matching t-shirts at the Maritime Meet this Aug. 3,4,&5th.(little plug there).Thank you Steve & Barb FOR A JOB WELL DONE!!!

--------------------
BOB HINES
HINESIGNS
R.R.#1 EUREKA PICTOU CO. N.S. B1K1B0
902 923-2289
hinesigns@eastlink.ca

Posts: 82 | From: CHURCHVILLE,NOVA SCOTIA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J & N Signs
Resident

Member # 901

Icon 6 posted      Profile for J & N Signs   Email J & N Signs   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fontastic..thanks to Rob Leuschke and Steve and Barb...doing a Klog dance in snowshoes.....

--------------------
Mario G. Lafreniere (Fergie)
J&N Signs
Winter did show up!

Posts: 1257 | From: Chapleau, Ontario | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Talisman
Visitor
Member # 1869

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Talisman   Author's Homepage   Email Talisman       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cool!

--------------------
Joe Abner
Talisman Signs
Middleboro, MA

"We are limited only by our perception of our abilities."

Posts: 445 | From: Middleboro, Ma USA | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!