Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Letterhead fonts site is gone?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Letterhead fonts site is gone?
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is it me, or is letterhead fonts site gone.

I tried last week, and it had the page layout, but a test pattern, and now it is giving me a test page and telling me to e-mail the webmaster. [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 750 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pierre St.Marie
Visitor
Member # 1462

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pierre St.Marie   Author's Homepage   Email Pierre St.Marie       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes. ANd as soon as all members mail a crisp $20 bill to me............ you'll get it back. [Razz]

P

--------------------
Pierre St.Marie
Stmariegraphics
Kalispell,Mt
www.stmariegraphics.com
------------------
Plan on knowing everything before I die and time's running out!

Posts: 4223 | From: Kalispell,Mt 59903 | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pierre St.Marie:
Yes. ANd as soon as all members mail a crisp $20 bill to me............ you'll get it back. [Razz]

P

Ok, but you'll have to wait till after the holidays. I can't open my sons new Monopoly game to get you one. Heck, I'll even throw in a $500 bill and a hotel. [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 750 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adrienne Pereira
Visitor
Member # 1046

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Adrienne Pereira   Email Adrienne Pereira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey last I checked Canadian money was worth almost as much as ours!!
You'll have to send him TWO monopoly 20s!!
[Rolling On The Floor] A

--------------------
Adrienne Pereira
Splash Signs

Port Angeles, WA
----------------
"Sure, it's colder in the Northwest, but...it's a damp cold!"

360-477-5656
splashsigns@msn.com

Posts: 4868 | From: Port Angeles, Washington, USA | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat Mackle
Visitor
Member # 3708

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat Mackle   Email Pat Mackle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I believe that I heard that they are making improved changes. Things are going to be made more secure and I believe you may be able to load directly from the site. I love letterhead fonts and hear that more are coming!

--------------------
Pat Mackle
Decorative Glass Processes
239 W. Maple Ave. Monrovia, Ca. 91016
626-359-0300
decoglasspro@earthlink.net

Posts: 13 | From: Monrovia, Ca. | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes was talking to Mike Jackson the other day and Chuck is just revamping and updating the shopping cart
andse they are switching most of their fonts over to the open type. That is a sad issue.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Clayton
Deceased

Member # 723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Clayton         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://letterheadfonts.com/

Works fine for me....

MC

--------------------
Mike Clayton
M C Grafix Custom Lettering
New Jersey (again)

Posts: 508 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Cole
Visitor
Member # 477

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Cole   Email Robert Cole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There was a new Letterheads font page available several days ago, but from what I can surmize, that link is gone for now. The only link that still works leads back to the original site. I was in touch with Chuck Davis two days ago in regards to {6} new fonts he has coming. They look great. I hope the site gets updated SOON.

regards,
Bob C.

--------------------
Bob Cole
American Sign Company
14163 Akron Canfield Rd.
Berlin Center, Ohio 44401

A.K.A. Vinylman®

Posts: 575 | From: Berlin Center, Ohio, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!