Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » JUST MARRIED

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JUST MARRIED
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's done... we both said "YES" !!!

I wanted to post a picture of the beautifull bride with the sign guy, but there seems to be a problem with the picture server (if there's another way let me know...)

Anyway, some f you know we have a crazy life Heather and I, with 5 kids between 10 & 16, all of them pretty active in sports and arenas, the shop at home and Heather with a full time job as a public servant and as expected...BOOM !!!

We're ready to go, a few days away from madness, just us.... and we get a call from a parent that took Lindsay (12) to the rink for us, she broke her leg and she's now in a cast for 8 weeks from mid-thigh to the toes. The irony, it didn't even happen during the game, it happened in the parking lot of the restaurant where they all went for a bite after the game as Lindsay was trying on those STUPID shoes with a wheel under !!! [Bash]

So we were able to spend the first night at the hotel, all 6 hours of it... next we're home taking care of that little problem !!! Honeymoon was a great night!!! WE've decided to take a rain-check on that part of our life. I think we'll be able to have a week-end away when the youngest one is in college... [Wink]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

I'd rather regret things I did than things I didn't do!

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to you both!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you and Heather!

As for the honeymoon... well, sounds like it is already one to remember!

-grampa dan

[ October 18, 2006, 01:26 AM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8739 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Rene. I hate to break the bad news, but once the youngest is in college, you won't be able to afford a honeymoon.

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4115 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations (to you all!)

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Taylor
Visitor
Member # 162

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Taylor   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Taylor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Rene. [Smile]

--------------------
BlueDog Graphics
Wilson, NC

www.BlueDogUSA.com

Warning: A well designed sign may cause fatigue due to increased business.

Posts: 10690 | From: Wilson, NC, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Rene.
[Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
CONGRATULATIONS! On being married that is... not the broken leg... yes I've always had concerns about those type of shoes as well.

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Rene Giroux:
Honeymoon was a great night!!!

Can you elaborate on that? [Rolling On The Floor] Congratulations Rene!!!

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimmy Fitzgerald
Visitor
Member # 5109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimmy Fitzgerald   Email Kimmy Fitzgerald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats and may you both have many years of happiness and memories...It's truly a great day when you commit to the highest responsibility.

--------------------
Kimberly Fitzgerald

Posts: 149 | From: Marblehead, Ma | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations Rene and Heather!
May you have many happy years ahead.
Try and come to Moose Jaw and I'll see if I can get you set up in a honeymoon suite. [Wink]

-

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations to you both!!!! And what a nice couple you make too!!!! You look so happy Rene!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rene Giroux   Author's Homepage   Email Rene Giroux   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for posting the picture Kelly. For your meet next summer Kel, the hornymoon suite will do just fine!!!

Rick, as a signman, I'm sure you have enough imagination... [I Don t Know]

She's way too pretty for me, but I'm glad she said YES!

[ October 18, 2006, 12:20 PM: Message edited by: Rene Giroux ]

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

Posts: 1875 | From: Gatineau, Quebec, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations and Tre"Bella [Bash] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janette Balogh
Resident

Member # 192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janette Balogh   Author's Homepage   Email Janette Balogh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great looking couple you two make!

Congrats, and may happiness go with you in all your journeys together.

~nettie

--------------------
"When Love and Skill Work Together ... Expect a Masterpiece"

Janette Balogh
Creative Studio

janette@janettebalogh.com
www.janettebalogh.com

Posts: 5092 | From: Florida | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tracie Johnson
Visitor
Member # 6117

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tracie Johnson   Author's Homepage   Email Tracie Johnson       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Rene!

Your honeymoon sounds like mine: one night in a hotel. There's just too much going on right now to do more.

I grew up in "put-together" family, seven kids between 5 and 12. It was a great and very interesting childhood. I wouldn't change a thing.

Have fun!

--------------------
Tracie Johnson
Signovations
Ventura, California

Posts: 444 | From: Ventura, California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BOB HINES
Resident

Member # 2702

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BOB HINES   Email BOB HINES   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May we welcome the new couple to the bribal suite at Sunset Valley Ranch in Aug./07?The best to both.Well matched.Ok Heather, it's your turn to carry the suitcase.

--------------------
BOB HINES
HINESIGNS
R.R.#1 EUREKA PICTOU CO. N.S. B1K1B0
902 923-2289
hinesigns@eastlink.ca

Posts: 82 | From: CHURCHVILLE,NOVA SCOTIA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deri Russell
Resident

Member # 119

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deri Russell   Author's Homepage   Email Deri Russell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like you got yourself a Beautiful Bride Rene. Congratulations! And the kids just make it all the homier. Before you know it the fleglings will have left the nest, and you two will miss the chaos. Enjoy.

--------------------
Deri Russell
Wildwood Signs
Hanover, Ontario

You're just jealous 'cause the little voices only talk to me.

Posts: 1904 | From: Hanover, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rene Giroux
Resident

Member # 4980

I'll miss the chaos ??? I've got the golf bag in the trunk already...

--------------------
Rene Giroux
Perfexion.ca
Gatineau, QC.

www.renegiroux.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!