Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » I threw my paint in the dumpster and you will to

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I threw my paint in the dumpster and you will to
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yesterday I recieved a box of paint around 8 colors from 1-Shot with stickers on the cans that read " NEW "

Today I had the opportunity to use the New Cool Crimson, a blood like red and a Sublime green, thank God not on the same vehicle like some others do [Smile]

1-Shot has been developing new formulas for their paints and also added a couple new colors.

The coverage is not at all what I expected from a no-lead paint as it was totally awesome and it flowed like I was dreaming. I pulled a 1/16" line with the Kool Crimson Red approximently 4 foot using a 5 ot Kafka and it really did hold its color way better then reds out there as of yesterday. The paint has a creamy texture and the cans are way lighter in weight then you would expect.

The other colors I have recieved were Primrose Yellow, Emerald Green, Orange, Black and Fire Red all gave way to a new day in my line of work as their coverage was unreal. Of course I used these colors today on the 5 new Toyotas I did for my dealership account. Most of the colors were mixed with either Black or white for the look I need. It was the first day I didn't cuss or blow a fuse trying to make things work. I can't wait for the newer formula on all their colors, I might have to stop mixing my own [Applause]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Harl
Visitor
Member # 4427

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Harl   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Harl   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like I'm gonna have to buy some more paint.

--------------------
Jon Harl
5731 Meridian Ave.
San Jose,CA 95118

jonharl@comcast.net

Posts: 99 | From: San Jose, California | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya, me too...lol

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Orange is a lot brighter and not as murky as it was before and the Kool Krimson is replacing the often criticized Maroon.

How was the Emerald, Joey? I haven't tried the new formula for it yet.
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be checking those out.Thanks

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Richard Flint
Visitor
Member # 6602

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Richard Flint   Author's Homepage   Email Richard Flint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
New colors huh?

I'll have to check 'em out.
Thanks for the news!

--------------------
Rich Flint
FLINT SIGNS
6 Holbrook Road
Oxford, Massachusetts
rich@flintsigns.com

Posts: 90 | From: Oxford, Massachusetts | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One Shot is really making an effort to improve their paint. They probably would not admit it publically, but they just were not paying very close attention to what their customers were saying, but now they have some new folks that seem to know what they are doing...and care about the product they are producing.

Distributors still have some of the older stuff on their shelves and I'm pretty sure that they are not going to throw that away, so make sure that there is a "new" sticker on the can.

Credit should be given to Tramp Warner for his efforts in working with One Shot to improve their product. Tramp speaks our language and was able to convey to the "suits" what were the problem areas.

This week I came across a can of Chromatic Bright Red that was produced way back there in my hand lettering days. I used it to coat out a small panel and it was a thrill to work with a paint that covered in one coat and went on like silk. And it will probably last a lot longer than anything produced today.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas
chapmanstudio@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great news!

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3820 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Are they doing away with maroon entirely?
How will I sell signs to yuppies?
love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like good news. If Joey says it works well, that's good enough for me, however, since we work almost entirely with urethanes and are very happy with them, I'm not running right out to stock up on this new stuff. Besides, I'll let you guys field test it to see how well it holds up [Smile]

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4321 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds interesting enough that I might break
out my kit and give it a go.
I'll give you a call Joey.

Crazyjack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Salyers
Visitor
Member # 5

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Salyers   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Salyers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
is there a good online source for OS?

--------------------
AirbrushBobby.com
Clearwater, FL
The message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing.1Cor1:18
“The wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life in Jesus Christ our Lord”Rom6:23

Posts: 505 | From: Clearwater Florida USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That is great to hear, because I was just thinking of how much I love One Shot when I was putting on my favorite One Shot t shirt on this morning.

[ September 22, 2006, 12:49 PM: Message edited by: Bobbie Rochow ]

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Billie DeBekker
Visitor
Member # 3848

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Billie DeBekker   Author's Homepage   Email Billie DeBekker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anyone tried Chrome yellow yet.. Would like to knoe how its covering now and is this NEW formula only on the Lettering enamals or is in the Backgrounds also. We buy by the gallon.

--------------------
Billie DeBekker
3rd Dimension Signs
Canon City Colorado 81212
719-276-9338
bill@3dsignco.com
www.3dsignco.com

"Another Fine Graduate of the Ray Charles School of Sign Painting."

Posts: 2530 | From: Canon City, Colorado | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got in on the testing of the new paint about a 1/2 year ago. Matt Fitzgerald, who replaced Frank Manning, and Dave the Letterman stopped by and asked if I would test them. I still had some of the leaded 1 Shot and I tested them side by side with those and found them equal.

Too many painters bitched and they finally got the message and worked on the resin end of the paint. You have Dave the Letterman, Tramp Warner and others to thank for these changes.

Still longevity and such will be enhanced by using their hardener and clearing their product as well as double coating weaker colors.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rich Stebbing
Visitor
Member # 368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rich Stebbing   Email Rich Stebbing   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am "foaming at the bit". I just gave away a new 1-Shot T-shirt to someone yesterday. I hope the paint can live up to it's name. I hope the orange is as bright as the Vermillion. I wll be attending Product Sign Supplies 1 day Harvest moon Event in 3 weeks, I will have to "load-up" on samples......now if I could only pull a 4' line....

--------------------
Rich Stebbing
RichSigns
Rohnert Park CA
707-795-5588

Posts: 755 | From: Rohnert Park, CA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WHAT??? You GAVE away a One Shot shirt? [Eek!] Did it have the little One Shot guy on it too?

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd be very interested to know how the emerald green is performing. I had many hopes that I could send that one to college [Smile] . Has it improved?

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'm happy to see you've all read this post but I can also see the ever turning evolution scenario of persons who continually do things certainly one way which either involves their mentor or is blind sided by reality in general. These paints as with others have not the same content as the leaded one of the past and therefore certain precautions must be followed in order to get the best coverage. I'm sure most persons understand what this means but in order to fully comprehend as there will be many who continually over thin their paints as well as build up the paint over and over on their palettes before realizing that their brushes are sticky from just that. Using thinners may not work as well as the resinated flow enhancers offered and the use of the word hardener or hardner will get caught up in a manner which seems as if its not harmful to your body and therefore no precautionary solutions will be used. This may be the biggest mistake anyone has done whether in the past, today or in the future. As we all know, words are used in terms which are easy for persons to relate to and not scare them but on the other hand hardeners are just another word for Isocyanite which kills brain cells and attacks the nervous system whether in the air or by fondling your brush after you've dipped it into your mixed paint.

Oh well, enough education for one day, BTW this paint works well for me as a top coat and will for you once you understand that all things change and you just have to go with the flow.

--------------------

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Jumper
Resident

Member # 1106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Jumper   Email Monte Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the "new" label look like ? I just recieved and used two cans of One Shot "fire red" and "lettering white" they were creamier than anything I have seen from them in quite a while they were also thicker and covered like a dream...I felt like I awoke from a dream as I was using them both over a dark gray textured background and never had to double coat anything.

Don't wake me up!

--------------------
"Werks fer me...it'll werk fer you"

Monte Jumper
SIGNLanguage/Norman.Okla.
jumpers@itlnet.net

Posts: 3185 | From: Norman,Okla.U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wish I could find some of that stuff around here to give a try.

It sounds like Spraylat has finally listened to the users of thier products instead of worrying about the bottom line only. I might not have to switch my paint of choice to Ronan.

Thanks Tramp, Dave, and everyone else who helped to make this happen.

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
George Perkins
Resident

Member # 156

Icon 1 posted      Profile for George Perkins   Author's Homepage   Email George Perkins   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Joey Madden:
as there will be many who continually over thin their paints as well as build up the paint over and over on their palettes before realizing that their brushes are sticky from just that.

This statement should be read and read again! Such a common mistake and one I was guilty of for years.

--------------------
George Perkins
Millington,TN.
goatwell@bigriver.net

"I started out with nothing and still have most of it left"

www.perkinsartworks.com

Posts: 4321 | From: Millington, TN. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wayne Osborne
Visitor
Member # 4569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wayne Osborne   Author's Homepage   Email Wayne Osborne   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brilliant news!- My nightmare was begining to come true about the demise of good signwriting kit and paints.

It took about a year for the "old" new one shot ( the bad stuff) to filter its way onto my UK shelves- I wonder how long it will be before the New new stuff comes along..Looking forward with hope.
Big thanks to Tramp and everyone involved

--------------------
Wayne Osborne signs
Midhurst W.Sussex U.K
www.osbornesigns.co.uk

"When happiness shows up always give it a comfortable seat"

Posts: 353 | From: Midhurst ,West sussex, Britain | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymond Chapman   Author's Homepage   Email Raymond Chapman   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monte - I think the label is still the same...it just has a little oval sticker attached to the can that says "New".

These are on the new colors but I'm not sure that they are on any existing colors that just may have been reformulized.

The last I heard, they have not remade all the colors yet, just a few. Someone could check in with Tramp and find out the real scoop. You know he won't post here...chicken.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Posts: 6306 | From: Temple, Texas, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kristie Byrnes
Visitor
Member # 3510

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kristie Byrnes   Email Kristie Byrnes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be looking forward to using them. B.T.W., Joey, although I don't post much, I always read what you have to say...lots of good info for stripers.

--------------------
Kristie Byrnes
Paintbrush Graphics
6126 Big Cut Rd.
Mt. Carroll, IL 61053
rugbyrnes@hotmail.com
(563) 357-7614

Posts: 90 | From: Thomson,IL | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

well Raymond I don't want to burst your bubble but the sticker is round and not oval and yes the sticker is on many of the existing colors which have been reformulized, all of which I have.

The cans I recieved were directly from 1Shot or Spraylat whichever anyone prefers the name to be and although there were several persons involved in my recieving this paint, none of them want to be here for whatever reason they may have. I've always said I am just a straight line pinstriper but because of my actions, my attitude and whatever else is noticed I do have the knowledge to accomplish what I set out for in all respects due to my craft. From what I've heard, all of you should be using this stuff shortly and believe me, its good. The main problem I always see is persons using it the way their mentor done way back when and as you know, things change.

I could also mention names of persons responsible for this change but I'd just be guessing as is Raymond, I'm not putting him down just stating fact. Lets just let it play out the way its meant to be [Smile]

[ September 24, 2006, 12:26 AM: Message edited by: Joey Madden ]

--------------------

Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey? This is the best One Shot info we've seen here in Letterville since Frank left.

We're badly in need of a One Shot rep here in Letterville. Ever thought of offering your services to the gang at One Shot? I'm a believer.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jill,

The "Kool Crimson" is very similar to the maroon color. On your current color charts, the color is shown as Carmina in the bulletiin paints, but now also included as a lettering enamel. It's a much richer looking color than the maroon and there's a young Letterhead here in New Hampshire who helped it get it's name...read that as "Proud Papa".
The other new color revealed in May at Mass Mayhem is being packaged as "Sublime Lime".

I've had the chance to play with all of these new formulas since April and am very happy with the results to date. Off the brush and through the airbrushes, they are much improved.

I don't know that the entire lettring enamel line will be or needs to be reformulated. Many of the colors have been changed over the past several years in accordance to regulations (no lead) and performed well.
I do know that Matt Fitzgerald and/or Kevin Eddington from Spraylat will be attending the Dixie Meet in a few weeks and are very much looking forward to input there from us sign folks.

Rapid

[ September 25, 2006, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Ray Rheaume ]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curt Stenz
Visitor
Member # 82

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curt Stenz   Email Curt Stenz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, all this is certainly some good news indeed.

--------------------
Curt Stenz Graphics
700 Squirrel Lane
Marathon, WI 54448

Posts: 591 | From: Marathon, WI 54448 | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

Sorry, Joey...I guess I was looking at the sticker through my tri-focals. I guess it is round instead of oval. Now, what am I going to do with this burst bubble?

My information about One Shot came from Tramp, so that is why I used his name. I'm sure that there were others that assisted in getting the change into effect. But I'm just guessing.

Whomever is responsible, it is a welcomed change.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Raymond, last year I found a site for burst bubbles, sold mine for over $25... [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

You can't get those prices around here.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan Sawatzky pays three times as much as Raymond for bubbles.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5089 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymond Chapman
Resident

Member # 361

And they are blue. And wiggly.

--------------------
Chapman Sign Studio
Temple, Texas

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the info, Joey. I appreciate it.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, I thought you were anti-OneShot, what happened to ureathanes? and knowing which paints to use for the job? its even on your website... why the change of heart? all of a sudden One Shot is reformulated and a few colors cover better, now its awesome paint?

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Ken, my site was put up around 10 years ago but even back then I used sign enamel occasionally and also with each other. Before then I lived only a mile from Chromatic and that was in 95 and used their products.

[ September 28, 2006, 10:20 PM: Message edited by: Joey Madden ]

--------------------

captain ken
Visitor
Member # 742

Icon 1 posted      Profile for captain ken   Author's Homepage   Email captain ken   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/flash/peanutbutter.html

--------------------
Ken McTague,
Concept Signs
57 Bridge St. (route 107)
Salem MA 01970
1-978-745-5800
conceptsign@yahoo.com
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/CaptainKen

---------------------------------

"A wise man once said that, or was it a wise guy?"

Posts: 2425 | From: Salem, MA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he has fluffernutter envy [Smile]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!