Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » why we split up...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: why we split up...
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She told me we couldn't afford beer at $25.00 a case
anymore and I'd have to quit drinking.

Then I caught her spending $65.00 on make-up, and I
asked her how come I had to give up stuff and she didn't.

She said she needed the make-up to look pretty for me.

I told her that's what the beer was for.

I don't think she's coming back........

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5273 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're so bad. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]
Always cracks me up when guys tell you - You don't need make-up, you look great to me without it. Then when you do wear it, they come home and say - Wow! You look great today!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Luck
Resident

Member # 5292

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Luck   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Luck   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds like a country song in the making!

"I Kissed her lips goodbye and left her behind for you". Still my favorite title.

My wife was coming up to the shop more frequently and trying to help out. I told her thanks, but I'd like to see a little less of her around the shop. I really didn't want her to feel she had to work here at the shop and take care of the kids at home.

The next day I didn't see her. Or the day after that. On the third day I caught a glimpse of her out of the corner of my eye where the swelling went down!

Sign-cerely, Steve

--------------------
Steve Luck
Sign Magic Inc.
2718-b Grovelin
Godfrey, Illinois 62035
(618)466-9120
signmagic@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 870 | From: 2718-b Grovelin Godfrey, Illinois 62035 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Jantz
Resident

Member # 6137

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Jantz   Author's Homepage   Email Jon Jantz       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

Call me chicken, but I'm staying out of th.... ooopss.. here she comes... MINIMIZE....

--------------------
Jon Jantz
Snappysign.com
jjantz21@gmail.com
http://www.allcw.com

Posts: 3395 | From: Atmore, AL | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that was funny. [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toby Keith has a song on his latest "White Trash With Money" CD that goes something like "She didn't say no... she made me realize I have a ways to go; she said HELL NO!".

Just ask her nicely if she can come back in a few beers. That oughta work. Oh and compliment her shoes; women eat that stuff up. ...but don't act gay about it when you compliment her shoes. Is it just me or... my wife could burn her hair off and it would be a week before I noticed. She could have on her makeup upside down and I wouldn't notice. Anybody else like that?

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimmy Fitzgerald
Visitor
Member # 5109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimmy Fitzgerald   Email Kimmy Fitzgerald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can the women Highjack this post?

--------------------
Kimberly Fitzgerald

Posts: 149 | From: Marblehead, Ma | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[For Your Information] Come on guys...Don't you all realize by now that there a lot of really smart women out there? Many of them would really like to be appreciated for what they have from the neck up, but all too often that just doesn't happen.

Maybe if they stood on their heads, but then again, maybe that level of appreciation still wouldn't satisfy them. [Wink]

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimmy Fitzgerald
Visitor
Member # 5109

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimmy Fitzgerald   Email Kimmy Fitzgerald       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I so resemble that comment........ [Applause]

--------------------
Kimberly Fitzgerald

Posts: 149 | From: Marblehead, Ma | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah you bunch of insensitive jerks. I'd like to apologize to MADISON, CADEN, TAVA, CALEB, ABIGAIL, ETHAN, EMMA, BRAYDEN, CADENCE, DYLAN, CHLOE, JADEN, BAILEY, LOGAN, ISABELLA, NOAH, OLIVIA, JACOB, HANNAH, CONNOR, JAYDEN, MADISON, ALEXIS, RYAN, HAILEY, CAMERON, ANDREW, GRACE, ELIJAH, EMILY, AVERY, PAIGE, EVAN, ELLA, LUCKY, MOLLY, BUDDY, ROCKY, DUSTY, CODY, BANDIT, AMBER, SHADOW, BEAR, ROXY, GINGER, GIZMO, SASSY, PRINCESS, TUCKER, JACK, ABBY, and FLUFFY.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A British company is developing computer chips that store music in womens breast implants.This is being considered a major break-through and will solve a perennial problem,as women are always complaining about men staring at their breasts and not listening to them!!!!

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8827 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimmy Fitzgerald
Visitor
Member # 5109

Ricky..You forgot Dali...

--------------------
Kimberly Fitzgerald

Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Savador Dali? Dali Lama? Hello Dali? Which one? So many Dalis, so little time. You're not talking about that hockey playing wussy named "Dali" that lives in Toronto are you?

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Kimmy Fitzgerald
Visitor
Member # 5109

Yes Ricky,,Salvador, I enjoy the area he is from...We wanted a name that was artistic in some manner...nothing worked for two weeks we just called her Dog....I have always admired Dali(the artist) for alot of reasons....When you look at our dog she has melting clocks that run down her hip.....I will send you some pics.....She may also be called the Dali Lama Of Surfing tooo. I will get Ken to post a pic.

She has her own spot in the shop for her personal panels....Ask certain people...you may find the truth.......the dog is nuts and spoiled rotten...As she should be.....however she may be smarter than her owners,,,,,,

--------------------
Kimberly Fitzgerald

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is what happens when women drink too much...

1. She have absolutely no idea where her purse is.

2. She believe that dancing with her arms overhead and wiggling her butt while yelling "WOO-HOO!" is truly the sexiest dance move around.

3. She suddenly decided she want to kick someone's a** and honestly believes she could do it too.

4. In her last trip to "pee" she realizes she now look more like a homeless hooker than the goddess she was just four hours ago.

5 . She drops her 3:00 a.m. submarine on the floor (which she's eating even though she's not the least bit hungry), picks it up and carry on eating it.

6. She start crying and telling everyone she sees that she love them sooooo much.

7. She gets extremely excited and jump up and down every time a new song plays because "Oh my God! I love this song!"

8. She found a deeper/spiritual side to the geek sitting next to her.

9. The man she flirting with used to be her 5th grade teacher.

10. The urge to take off articles of clothing, stand on a table and sing or dance becomes strangely overwhelming.

11. Her eyes just don't seem to want to stay open on their own so she keep them half closed and think it looks exotically sexy.

12. She suddenly taken up smoking and becomes really good at it.

13. She yell at the bartender, who (she thinks) cheated her by giving her just lemonade, but that's just because she can no longer taste the gin.

14. She thinks she is in bed, but her pillow feels strangely like the kitchen floor.

15. She start every conversation with a booming, "DON'T take this the WRONG WAY but..."

16. She fail to notice that the toilet lid is down when she sits on it.

17 Her hugs begin to resemble wrestling take-down moves.

18. She is tired so she just sits on the floor and take a quick nap.

19. She begin leaving the buttons open on her button fly pants to cut down on the time she is in the bathroom away from her drink.

20. She take her shoes off because she believe it's their fault that she is having problems walking straight.

THAT might be why she left you! She's DRUNK! [Eek!] [Wink]

[ July 27, 2006, 06:11 PM: Message edited by: Jane Diaz ]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

LOL @ Jane! That's good stuff. Kimmy, the things I remember most about Dali's work is the common elements he had in so many of his works, melting clocks, his dog and his nekkid wife (boobies only). I remember back in the 70's when he was really hot, his art was one of my favs.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!