Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Vehicle Outlines

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Vehicle Outlines
Mike Stowe
Visitor
Member # 324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Stowe   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Stowe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello - is there a site that sells vehicle outlines 1 at a time rather than buying the entire collection.

I am in dire need of a 2005 Ford F-150 Ext Cab (or something similar).

I will prob spend the $$$ on a collection, but I need to purchase this one & download tonight if possible.

Can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a single image?
Thanks
Mike

--------------------
Mike Stowe
Signs Unlimited
Mishawaka, IN
info@pwcgraphics.com

Posts: 208 | From: Mishawaka, Indiana USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Marquis
Visitor
Member # 87

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Marquis   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Marquis   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why not just take a digital photo of the actual vehicle and do the layout on that. That way the customer will see exactly what "his" truck will look like. That's the way we do it.

Dan

--------------------
Dan Marquis
Marquis Signs
Lewiston, Maine
dan@marquissigns.com

Posts: 118 | From: Lewiston, Maine, USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Stowe
Visitor
Member # 324

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Stowe   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Stowe       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THanks for the info - That is what I usually do, but in this case - the vehicle is not at the shop & I need to get started as I am on a tight deadline for this project.

Thanks
Mike

--------------------
Mike Stowe
Signs Unlimited
Mishawaka, IN
info@pwcgraphics.com

Posts: 208 | From: Mishawaka, Indiana USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu Friesen
Resident

Member # 6358

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu Friesen   Email Stu Friesen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike; I just sent you a photo of my 2005 Ford shop truck.I hope it's what you needed in time.

--------------------
Stu Friesen
Box 99
Estevan, SK
S4A 2A2
306-634-5975

Posts: 97 | From: Estevan, SK | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fred Weiss
Visitor
Member # 3662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fred Weiss   Author's Homepage   Email Fred Weiss       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Signart.com is a merchant member here and has 10 of 1000's of templates available for download. You pay either by subscription or you may buy one at a time for $4.95. MR.Clipart is also a merchant here who sells individual templates.

[ April 11, 2006, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: Fred Weiss ]

--------------------
Fred Weiss
Allied Computer Graphics, Inc.
4620 Lake Worth Road
Lake Worth, FL 33463
561 649-6300
allcompu@allcompu.com

Posts: 427 | From: Lake Worth, Florida | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SignArt decided to pursue other markets, but we've still got a few Merchants that can help. You'll find them all on our Merchant's Page.

Here's some links.

ClipArt Design

Digital Auto Library

Mr. ClipArt

There's also additional Merchants with terrific cartoon, digital flames, scrolls and all sorts of stuff. Good luck with your search and always remember to let them know you heard about them here. [Smile]

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dawud Shaheed
Visitor
Member # 5719

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dawud Shaheed   Author's Homepage   Email Dawud Shaheed       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of times when this situation happens to me , I can just google the image and find one pretty similar.

the only problem is finding one with the right angle. but I can usually find one in a pinch.

--------------------
Dawud Shaheed
Sign Scientist
Durham (triangle area) N.C
919 685 7641
signscientist@aol.com
www.signscientist.com

Posts: 1158 | From: durham (triangle area) NC | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!