Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Resident Draw Details!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Resident Draw Details!
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We want to thank all the Letterville Merchants that make these draws possible. Everyone loves to win a door prize at live meets. This is no different. It's a win-win situation for all those involved! Merchants get extra exposure, Letterville has another incentive to entice more to become Residents, and Letterville Residents win some great products.

Join us on Green button Chat, Thur, March 30th, at 10pm EST., for your Letterville Resident Draw!

Now let's get on to the fun stuff! Here's what will be up for grabs!

------------------------------

1.) CorelDRAW Graphics Suite X3

With this comprehensive graphics suite, you can confidently tackle a wide variety of projects - from logo creation and Web graphics, to multi-page marketing brochures, or eye-catching signs.

Corel

2.) 24 Yards Of Banana/Bandanna Banner!

Mike Holtzy of Cambridge Canvas has been a longtime personal friend. He's no stranger to Signshops in Southern Ontario. He's also a great
drummer! Mike is your Letterville rep for Cambridge Canvas. If you have any banner needs, give Cambridge Canvas a test drive. In addition to Canada, they maintain outlets around the World. Every draw, Cambridge Canvas donates a 3 ft by 24 yard roll of their popular Banana/Bandanna banner to the winner of this draw. What a great prize! Imagine all the banners you can make with 24 yards!

Letterville thanks Mike and the gang at Cambridge Canvas

-----------------------------------

3.) Hanging Brackets (6 of 'em)

Thanks to Mike Berry of Signbrackets! Drop by his website and see the craftsmanship that goes into these brackets.

SignBrackets

-----------------------------

4.) 2 Letterhead Sign Supply T-Shirts!

Thanks to Ron & Kristie Percell of Letterhead Sign Supply! If you are having problems locating hard to find supplies, LSS are the people to talk to! Drop by their website to see all the hard to find things you are looking for.

Letterheads Supply

5.) MultiCam Shirt and Mousepad!

Thanks to gang at MultiCam! MultiCam manufactures CNC Router, Laser, Plasma, WaterJet, and Knife Cutting machines. Automated cutting solutions from MultiCam will decrease material waste, reduce job times and increase profits. MultiCam offers a full line of CNC cutting systems to help your business succeed in today's competitive market by evaluating what application fits your particular needs.

MultiCam

6.)2006 Sign Pricing Guide

This helpful pricing manual is the result of SignCraft's research and surveys of successful sign shops. It covers pricing for everyday sign projects on flat stock, vehicles, banners, sandblasted signs and more--each on four different levels based on overhead cost.
There's never been anything like it to take the guesswork out of pricing..

Thanks to the gang at SignCraft Books for supplying this cool prize.

7.)Three Unique Fonts!

Have you met Rob Leuschke yet? Rob is a multi-talented graphic artist, calligrapher and type designer from St. Charles, Missouri. He's donated 3 of his best fonts, Cherish, Neonderthaw & Jackie-O, to be given away to some lucky Letterville Resident. Rob has launched a website to market his unique fonts.

It's called TypeSet It

8.) Alphabets of Atkinson Volume #1 by The Fontry!

One dozen of the finest examples of Art Nouveau lettering anywhere! The Alphabets of Atkinson, Volume One, represents the best-of-the-best by sign-industry legend Frank H. Atkinson. His book, Sign Painting was published almost 100 years ago and has become the artistic standard for generations of signpainters and computer-aided signmakers. The dozen Alphabets of Atkinson cover the gamut of historical styles, from ornate tuscans to flowing scripts, all of which expertly complement a secondary range of Atkinson's less-elaborate workhorse styles that are still classics in their own right. There's something here for every signmaker, from the ordinary to the extraordinary. All 12 alphabets have complete character ranges and are published on CD. Thanks to Mike Atkins at The Fontry for supplying this prize.

Check out his entire font collection at
The Fontry

-------------------------------

9.) New Life Signs - Preformed Polyurethane Imitation Redwood Foam Blank!

Authentic sandblasted look without sandblasting! These are pre-molded, 15 lb., high density polyurethane foam sign blanks. Simply paint and apply vinyl graphics. Sandblast for a stone effect or hand letter. It will not rot, crack or distort. Pre-sealed with a high grade, UV resistant, outdoor sealant. Thanks to Hartco and
their Letterville rep Dan Hanson! Drop by their website at Hartco to learn more about this product, and their sandblasting tapes.
Thanks to Hartco and their Letterville rep Dan Hanson!

Drop by their website at Hartco to learn more about this product, and their sandblasting tapes.

10.) A One Year Subscription To AutoArt Magazine!

Here is your chance to win a free year's subscription to AutoArt Magazine.
If you are into pinstriping, custom painting, automotive art, truck lettering and graphics, it don't get any better than this. A tip of the hat to Bob & Jennifer Bond for offering this monthly prize and their dedication to Letterheads and PinHeads everywhere.

AutoArt Magazine

---------------------------------

11.) A Sample Pak of 6 One Shot Lettering Enamels!

Thanks once again to the crew at 1-Shot. At live Letterhead Meets, or here in Letterville, they are always there for us.

1-Shot Website

--------------------------------------------

12.) 2 Letterville T-Shirts!

T-Shirt

---------------------------------------------

13. The Toon Factory CD!

This CD contains 150 files of cartoon trucks, cars, etc. Each hand drawn creation has been skillfully vectorized.

Thanks John Deaton at the
The Toon Factory

-------------------------------------------

So how do you get in on these draws? That's easy! All paid up Letterville Residents qualify for these Monthly Draws, plus a multitude of other benefits. In many cases, these door prizes are worth far more than the $50US you invest each year to qualify as a Letterville Resident. We can't guarantee you'll win, but you'll have 12 kicks at the can. Your odds of winning something are excellent.

Why put it off any longer? If you're sold, grab your favorite credit card, pickup the phone and give Barb a call at 519-787-2673. If you still need more information, please click on the following link.

I Want To Win Some Of This Neat Stuff!

[ March 30, 2006, 11:20 PM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WOW!
Did Corel just sweeten the pot!

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark M. Kottwitz
Visitor
Member # 1764

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark M. Kottwitz   Author's Homepage   Email Mark M. Kottwitz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Thorson:
WOW!
Did Corel just sweeten the pot!

No Kidding.

There are several things on the list I would be excited to get. I got to keep my fingers, toes, and just about everything else I can cross, crossed...

--------------------
Mark Kottwitz
Kottwitz Graphics
Ridgely, MD
www.SeeMySignWork.com
--------------------------
Imagination is more important than knowledge. -- Albert Einstein

Posts: 746 | From: Ridgely, MD | Registered: Oct 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Russ McMullin
Resident

Member # 5617

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Russ McMullin   Author's Homepage   Email Russ McMullin       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm going to use reverse psychology this time and pretend I don't care about winning anything. It might just work!

--------------------
Russ McMullin
Tooele, UT
www.mcmullincreative.com

My mind wanders. And that's not a good thing, 'cause it's too small to be out there alone.

Posts: 3129 | From: Tooele, UT | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It worked for me Russ....
altho I'm still waiting on my sign bracket.
[Smile]
I figger it's worth waiting for tho.
I have also gotten 2 items by default as gifts from Heads who didn't use said prizes....
so ya never know!
Another reason why Residency is a great deal.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes that Corel addition is sweet!

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Berry
Visitor
Member # 2604

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Berry     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gee Jill...I looked and your right, your bracket still has the UPS sticker on it, it never got sent....what can I say but I am sorry for the oversight [Frown]

I guess I wish you might of sent me an email rather than having Barb call me and let me know here...but we all handle things differently I guess.

Your bracket will be going right out...again, I am very sorry for the oversight.

I am pretty sure Mr. Deaton & Jane Diaz got their stuff.

--------------------
Mike Berry
New England

Posts: 534 | From: New England | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep, sure did Mike, and the bracketts are great!
Ill definitely pass on the info to my friends who use this type of stuff for installation. Yours are the best Ive seen so far. Ill be getting more of them too!

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, Mike, we got ours and I sent you an e-mail thanking you...didn't you get it?
They ARE nice. We haven't had an occasion to use them yet, but when we do, we will report in and let you know how it goes.
Thanks AGAIN. [Smile]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The draw has just been sweetened more! Thanks to John Deaton [Smile]

John has added one of his new cds to the list of prizes this month. The Toon Factory.

The CD contains 150 files of cartoon trucks, cars, etc. Each hand drawn creation has been skillfully vectorized.

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2376 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael R. Bendel
Visitor
Member # 5847

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael R. Bendel   Author's Homepage   Email Michael R. Bendel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great prizes!

Just another of the many reasons to become a resident!

Oh boy, I can't wait to receive my prize... (new residents are guaranteed to win right?) hehe [Wink]

Good luck all!

--------------------
Michael R. Bendel
Bendel Sign Co,. Inc.
Sauk Rapids, MN

Posts: 913 | From: Sauk Rapids, MN | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Neurohr   Email Mark Neurohr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Killer Toons John! I wanna win one!

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Posts: 992 | From: Kittanning, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your dreams can come true. I've won a couple times, and Steve and Barb are generous with help when you need it too. I have to say as busy as they are, they always respond to email and posts (very professional). So, it goes beyond winning the draw too.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Barb,
Did you post anywhere that people can now pay with PayPal?

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Laura....to pay by PayPal you just go to PayPal and have your
Resident Tax sent to my e-mail address
barb@letterhead.com

[ March 21, 2006, 09:44 AM: Message edited by: Barb. Shortreed ]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Ray Williams
Resident

Member # 4372

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Williams   Author's Homepage   Email Ray Williams   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HEY ! Have I WON YET !!!
>
>
>
>
>

I am Waiting for the call any minute now.....
>
>
>
>
Waiting
>
>
>
>
>
>
Waiting
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>
>
>
>
>
Ok. you guys WILL let me know, WON'T JA

Just being silly again. Sorry
Ray

--------------------
Ray Williams
Key Advertising /Signs by Ray
301 Elberon Court
Chesapeake Va.
keyadvertising1@cox.net

Posts: 26 | From: Chesapeake Va. | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hmmm... when did Corel become a sponsor? It's about time! Welcome aboard Corel, I know you've been well supported in Letterville for a long time, good to see the reciprocation. [Smile]

[ March 27, 2006, 05:30 PM: Message edited by: Doug Allan ]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Good Luck everybody [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Miles Cullinane
Resident

Member # 980

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Miles Cullinane   Email Miles Cullinane   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
just send that Corel my way when you are ready Barb, and thank you Corel in advance. [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

[ March 30, 2006, 03:00 PM: Message edited by: Miles Cullinane ]

--------------------
Miles Cullinane,
Cork, Ireland.

From the sometimes sunny south of Ireland,

Posts: 913 | From: Cork, Ireland | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!