Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Here I go again...9 days without a cig! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   
Author Topic: Here I go again...9 days without a cig!
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
14 days...hey, this isn't so hard. Yeah, right.

Thinkin I'll go for another 14 days now.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Neurohr   Email Mark Neurohr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in the middle of day 1. Getting hot n cold, a little irratable around anybody, so I'm locked myself up with my Wizzard DVD and might start a panel later (ALONE)!!

This is not EZ!

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Posts: 992 | From: Kittanning, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You can do it, Mark. Just get through today and worry about day two when you get to it.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Neurohr   Email Mark Neurohr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Don!

Figure I musta saved $3.47 so far!

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Posts: 992 | From: Kittanning, Pennsylvania | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

It's not about money, Mark. It's about walking up three flights of stairs without embarrassing ourselves. [Wink]

--------------------

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You also have to look at the fact that you won't reek like rancid smoke. Your breath won't gag the person standing next to you. The stench eminating from your car won't cause your passengers to vomit.

This is not even broaching the concept that you won't burn holes in your clothes, sofas, or car interiors. You won't have to plan your social calendar around where you can and can't smoke.

You don't have to go through the panic of when you realize that you left for the shop and you only have four cigarettes left... or your lighter broke... or you sat on your pack and they all cracked at the filter...

I call it freedom. Freedom from a morning hack. Freedom have being a slave to a freaking piece of paper wrapped around a product of known carcinogens. Freedom from being winded from taking two or three can of trash up from the basement.

The money savings is an enormous fringe benefit!

I think I am going to turn into one of those a-hole militant ex-smokers... I apologize in advance.

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6469 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You also have to look at the fact that you won't reek like rancid smoke. Your breath won't gag the person standing next to you. The stench eminating from your car won't cause your passengers to vomit."
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH NOW YOU KNOW WHY people who didnt smoke......didnt want to be around you!!!!!
had nothin to do with your personelity....hehehehe.
"I think I am going to turn into one of those a-hole militant ex-smokers... I apologize in advance"...........dont aplogize WELCOME TO OUR SIDE!!!!!!!!!!
DON: 14 days should be enough for your body chemestry to not have gravin for nicotine, now the physical addiction is gona take a lot longer.........morning coffee without a cig, meals without a cig after, sex without a cig....after!!! hahahahahahaha you will catch your self reaching for your pocket to make sure you got your cigs, will carry a lighter for months after you dont need it, and your mind will keep tellin you you really need a cig....4-5-6 months from now....your past the chemical addiction point......now all those HABITS associated with smoking are gona haunt you....dont give in and take IT ONE DAY AT A TIME.......

[ December 28, 2005, 06:38 PM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519
BEWARE THE TRUTH.....YOU MAY NOT LIKE WHAT YOU FIND

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Good one Bruce!

HALLALOUYA! I CAN SEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!]

Almost done with day 1, hopefully I'll get a good nights sleep.

Don, you 've got a really nice web site! I was all thru it earlier (you do know I had to click the "bikini link", nothin came up though).

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for old paint   Email old paint   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that will take you to my SPEEDO PICS....hahahahahahaha

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Posts: 11582 | From: pensacola, fl. usa | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, quitting should be easy if you just ask yourself if you would like to live without suffering with cancer. How about being around to see your kids grow up and get married and have grandchildren?
Is a lousey cigarette really worth loosing all this?

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Day 15. Hey, I can too quit smoking and chew gum at the same time. A lot more coordinated than you guys thought I was, aren't I?

Thanks, Bill. Quitting is not easy no matter what reasoning is used. But, you're right. I do want to see my grandchildren. And I've also found a very special woman that I'd sure like to grow old with.

One thing I've got going for me is that I've quit several times, and it always ended with "just one cigarette". So, I know from experience that not having just one cigarette is the key.

And Joe... here's a pic of my red Speedo. I'll bet you didn't even realize that they made a style for old farts that look like you and me.

[Wink]  -

--------------------

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See Op???

Congratulations on killing the smoking before it kills you . . .

[Smile]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackson Smart
Visitor
Member # 187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackson Smart   Author's Homepage   Email Jackson Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for those of you that quit smoking. You will thank you, and the planet will thank you.

Now...when I quit, I was told about "Brewers Yeast". It seems that originally our nerves were coated with a natural coating. When we started smoking, the nicotine replaced the natural coating. That is why some people have the jitters when they don't have a cig for a while. The only thing that helps them is to have another cig, thus replacing that coating. Problem is that it only last a short time. Now, brewers yeast tablets start to build up that coating, easing the jitters and uncomfortable feeling associated with nicotine withdrawal. I took a couple of tablets each time I felt the need. It will not harm you (as I was told by my doctor) so you can take as many as you like. And no you won't get a yeast infection. hahaha

Please check it out....if it works for you like it did for me, it would be worthwhile.

Also...I drank a lot of water to flush out my system and did an affirmation each time I felt like a cig. "I choose not to smoke"

Good luck to all of you. You CAN do it. You are stronger than the addiction.

--------------------
Jackson Smart
Jackson's Signs
Port Angeles, WA
...."The Straits of Juan De Fuca in my front yard and Olympic National Park in my backyard...

"Living on Earth is expensive...but it does include a free trip around the Sun"

Posts: 1005 | From: Port Angeles, Washington | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Brewers yeast? Drug stores carry that? I'm having a rotten day today and am going on a quest for brewers yeast! Maybe it'll calm me down to where I'll give the comic sans layout a chance. [Wink]

Hey, even if it doesn't help at all, maybe just a plecebo effect would be a good thing.

(but don't let me know if it's a plecebo, because that would ruin the effect. [Wink] )

That's pretty damn bad when I'm even game to try plecebos. Hopefully, I'll report of day 16 tomorrow without a smoke.

PS. Jackson, I've been reading your posts here for years. One of these days I hope to meet you.

--------------------

Felix Marcano
Visitor
Member # 1833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felix Marcano   Author's Homepage   Email Felix Marcano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck bud.

--------------------
Felix Marcano
PuertoRicoSigns.Com
Luquillo, PR

Work hard, party like a tourist!

Posts: 2290 | From: Luquillo, Puerto Rico, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I bet drug stores have it, Don, but I know a health food store will. I think even the dreaded [Eek!] Wal-Mart carried brewer's yeast.

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Finding brewer's yeast turned out to be an adventure. Finally found some at the mall.

Get this...and some of you will get a kick out of this...the health/vitamin store had an entire wall dedicated solely to "plecebos". I'm tellin ya, half the store was plecebos. When I told the manager that brewers yeast was supposed to help people who are quitting smoking, she moved all the remaining brewers yeast from the plecebo section to the "stop smoking" section of the store.

Looks like I'll make it through day 15 after all. I'm sure thankful that I'm not going through this alone.

--------------------

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

A word of advice to all that are joining the "Let's All Quit in 2006" crusade. The brewers yeast tablets are not what one would call 'chewable".

--------------------

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Don,

don't forget the Higher Power too . . . [Smile]
He helped me quit drinkin'. [Smile]

Here's another tip I mentioned a while back on other 'quit-smokin' threads:

When you really DO NOT wanna smoke, ie: you've won the mental battle, but the physical cravings and the 'hand-mouth' habits are kicking-in,
use this free of cost:

Take an old mayonaise jar or some kind of container with a lid. Put a few old ciggarette butts (as few as 3, as many as 10) in there and add just enough water to barely cover them. Put the lid back on and set the thing aside.
Now, this grows much 'richer' in 'scent' as the days wear on. [Wink]

When the 'habit' grabs your attention, grab the jar and open it and take a big whiff.

It's kind'a like 'electro-shock' therapy . . . it's a negative-positive 'reward' to train your body to reject nicotine.

When done as described above, is among the top 10 worst smells on the planet, and btw, will be exactly what your lungs look and smell like inside you, and what your breath, and clothes smell like to others, which will be a positive thing to encourage you to avoid. [Wink]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

All of my clothes, the "clean" clothes in my closets, are reminder enough of the stench. It's hard to believe just how bad they smell.

And, didn't they used to call smoking a "social" habit? Now, that's rich!

--------------------

Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Looks like I made it thru DAY TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn't do the yeast thing, still on the patch.

Friggen woke several times last night, tore the stupid thing off, watched a movie for a while then tried getting more sleep. Sure glad I'm off all week from work! Hopefully it'll be worth it.

Your not alone Don, day 2 was much easier than day 1!! Thinkin' about staying away from any New Years Eve stuff though....

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good for you Mark [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5499 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jackson Smart
Visitor
Member # 187

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jackson Smart   Author's Homepage   Email Jackson Smart   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hahaha

Now that's funny, Don. [Smile] [Smile]

Not chewable? the kind I had were like the antacid tablets. hmmmmm....don't know what to say now. [I Don t Know]

--------------------
Jackson Smart
Jackson's Signs
Port Angeles, WA
...."The Straits of Juan De Fuca in my front yard and Olympic National Park in my backyard...

"Living on Earth is expensive...but it does include a free trip around the Sun"

Posts: 1005 | From: Port Angeles, Washington | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
old paint
Visitor
Member # 549

QUIT OR DYE....its thats simple.....if you dont do it now....you will slowly kill yourself.....some faster then others....but it will kill ya....and iam not tryin to be humorous or flip here.
dad was 50 and was never without his PALL MALLS!!
mom was 70, never smoked....but owned and ran a bar(2nd hand smoke) from 1957-78 when she died. our own pat king was a smoker! roy frizby..lung cancer....me bladder cancer,1st question they asked me was "do you still smoke?" bruce heart attack and surgury...
how much more do you need to quit...we that survived it are the lucky ones.......

[ December 30, 2005, 01:31 AM: Message edited by: old paint ]

--------------------
joe pribish-A SIGN MINT
2811 longleaf Dr.
pensacola, fl 32526
850-637-1519

Sonny Franks
Resident

Member # 588

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonny Franks   Email Sonny Franks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing I used from a Tony Robbins book was about changing the way you associate cigarettes with pleasure or gratification, and instead associate them with cancer, emphysema, heart attacks, etc. The clean breath, clothes, and extra money in your pocket is just icing on the cake.....

Good luck guys - we're pulling for you.

--------------------
www.signcreations.net
Sonny Franks
Lilburn, GA
770-923-9933

Posts: 4118 | From: Lilburn, GA USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTG Mark and Don! You are being watched! And congratulated. [Smile]

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go guys! You know they have a laser clinic here that people are saying it made them quit. I surely don't know how it works.
Btw, I used to take brewer's yeast for health reasons, and the best is the refrigerated kind, of course, I had to mix it in tomato juice or v8 so I wouldn't taste it. My sis put it in apple juice. It really calms your nerves and helps a lot of things.. lots of b vitties.
Now you encouraged me to get back on it.

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Modzel
Resident

Member # 22

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Modzel   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Modzel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Don,
Just take all of those dollars you are saving and stick them in a G5 jar. Now thats incentive! Hang in there.

--------------------
Bill Modzel
Mod-Zel screen Printing
Traverse city, MI
modzel@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 1360 | From: Traverse City, MI | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Bill, it's not about the money!

JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

Ernest ika:DAY 3

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Day 16 here. Another doozy.

Having trouble landing the moving truck I had supposedly reserved from uHaul for yesterday, and not today, too. And now, it turns out that the person who had promised to help moved has backed out, without letting me know. Phone busy since 7am.

So, now uHaul is calling with a truck, and I have nobody to help load it.

If I make it through today without a cigarette, I deserve a medal.

Just had to rant a bit. Screaming didn't help.

(truth be known, ranting didn't help either)

--------------------

Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don, just how you displaced stress with a smoke in the past, now you still need to displace it, just with a healthier option. Try taking a short walk or use a few minutes to stretch and catch a few calming deep breaths, or ... meditate. Usually just a few minutes to decompress is all you need to get past it. I had to use these techniques when losing weight because in the past when I'd have a stressful day, I'd run to the store (which is yet another stressful place for me) and get a snickers bar and 20oz bottle of Coke.

Like Dr. Phil says, as cheesy as it is to quote Dr. Phil, "You don't just quit bad habits, you replace them with healthier ones."

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Good idea, Mike. Do you suppose hunting this guy down like a dog and beating him to a pulp would get me through this moment of weakness? [Wink] I wonder what Dr.Phil would say to that.

--------------------

Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Darn it Mark, there you go flashing that decandent bday cake again! I see that much more today and I swear I'll be in the kitchen making one!

BTW, flash it all you can today. Seems to help both of us. LOL

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim
Visitor
Member # 1699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim   Email Tim       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I'm getting ready for my quit day! Almost here, but whats funny is, I am already smoking less just thinking about doing it. Hopefully it will be easier this time around. And this time I'm gonna be smart, and not let something stupid like breaking up a relationship give me a reason I want a smoke! Keep it up guys, I will be with you shortly.......

--------------------
Tim Rieck Signs
Halfmoon Bay, BC

Posts: 736 | From: Halfmoon Bay, BC, Canada | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

Go for it Tim! You're not alone! Let's fly on down to Florida, kick some butt and load that stupid truck for Don.

Donna...., MONGO LIKE CAKE! [Smile]

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

[Smile]

--------------------

Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Yahoooo Tim! Your day is nearly here! You guys make me wana quit and I haven't even started yet! [Smile]

Wishing you guys the greatest smoke free New Years ever!

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
While Donna is watching you two goofballs, I am going to quietly sneak under the radar... LOL! [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6469 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Neurohr
Resident

Member # 2470

DON'T DO IT BRUCE!!

You'll loose your credentials!!!

(I think I am going to turn into one of those a-hole militant ex-smokers...)

It's just, not, worth it.. [Smile]

--------------------
Mark Neurohr "Ernest"
Paintin' Place
141 Sunnyside Road
Kittanning, PA 16201

724-859-0859
mneurohr3@yahoo.com

Jeff Spradling
Visitor
Member # 1615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Spradling   Email Jeff Spradling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Don...7 days in and I haven't started smoking yet...let's both keep it going!!!! [Applause] [Applause]

Seriously...you quiters keep at it...you can do it!!!

Jeff [Smile]

--------------------
Jeff's Lettering
Lisa,Luke,Dara, and Jeff Spradling
5742 Shattuck Rd. Belvidere, Il.
61008 815-544-0167

Surviving another day.

Posts: 626 | From: Belvidere, IL USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 6 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!