Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Muster Recovery

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Muster Recovery
Scott Telfer
Visitor
Member # 3949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Telfer   Email Scott Telfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Finally getting back to work after what was definately the Mother, the father, the kids, the Grandmother and the Grandaddy of all meets...bar none.
A big thankyou to everyone involved especially Mike and Ayleen for all their hard work and Imagination..
To Tim and Dawn and the Weans for putting up with myself and Ashley...Thankyou....You both work Hard and deserve everything you have..Sorry I never got to say goodbye in person.
To all the talented Friends I met old and New who contributed in making this such a great time...Hope to meet some of you again at Stewarts meet in Scotland next May...Start saving now ...
It is really difficult to describe in words what a great time it was and I am priviliged to have been a part of it ..
Catch you soon good people..

Scotty Boy

--------------------
Scott Telfer
C.S.T SIGNS
0141-633 0391
scott@telfer27.freeserve.co.uk

Posts: 189 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tim meyer
Visitor
Member # 1012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tim meyer   Email tim meyer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome at our place any time. Glad you made it there. Too bad we aren't able to make it to Stewart's meet. Brooke will be playing her first year of college softball. However, we'll certainly catch up with you in August 2006 when we take a "holiday" there, as you chaps call vacation.

I didn't know til you were gone that you are going to become a father soon. Congrats. What's the due date?

--------------------
Tim Meyer

950 W 2nd St.
Zumbrota, MN 55992
tmpondy@yahoo.com

Mike Meyer's older bro

Posts: 62 | From: Zumbrota, MN, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rod Tickle
Visitor
Member # 575

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rod Tickle   Author's Homepage   Email Rod Tickle   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey there Scotty boy! glad to hear you made it home safe. I too am home and trying to get back into the swing, which is not easy, seems like a dream and I hate it when it ends.

It was a pleasure and honour meeting all you guys!

Mike & Ayleen, Tim, Dawn & Brook Thanks sooo much!

Till next time mates!

Rod Tickle

--------------------
Rod from,
EAST COAST AIRBRUSHING
"Airbrush Art & Graphics"
Nambour; Sunshine Coast, Queensland. Australia
E.mail: rod@rodticklesigns.com
Web:
www.rodticklesigns.com

Posts: 635 | From: Nambour, Sunshine Coast, Queensland | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Yearwood
Visitor
Member # 2723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Yearwood   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Yearwood   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Scott, I finally figured out who Elvis was at the Ball. It just hit me. I wish I could have visited with you more but I didn't get the chance.

Rod, glad you made it home. Did you arrive with all your gear this time? It was fun hanging out with you.

Take care guys!

--------------------
Mark Yearwood
Yearwood Design Works
Tecumseh, OK
www.yearwooddesignworks.com
www.markyearwood.com

Posts: 1027 | From: Tecumseh, OK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Golf, Scotch, the Pipes, Haggis and One shot...add letterheads and you've got all the ingredients of a perfect meet.
It was a hoot painting and putting with you Scott. Hope to see you in May.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4369 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...you just better get your arse back home from Greece before the wee bairn makes his or her appearance!
Glad you made it back to Bonnie Scotland OK.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Allen
Resident

Member # 195

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Allen   Author's Homepage   Email Jay Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the best part of Scott's 'Elvis' costume was the tartan plaid cape. I almost fell over when I saw that.

Clever touch, Scotty boy!!

--------------------
Jay Allen
ShawCraft Sign Co.
Machesney Park, IL
jallen222@aol.com
http://www.shawcraft.com/

"The object of the superior man is truth."
-Confucius

Posts: 1285 | From: Machesney Park, IL, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Telfer
Visitor
Member # 3949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Telfer   Email Scott Telfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...

Tim I look forward to repaying your hospitality next year..
Rod you are a Talented B"%$^&*^ and all round good guy.. hopefully meet up again sometime..
Duncan it was great playing golf with ya bud..
Wish we could do it more often.
Mark, I admire your work and wish we could have spoken more...next time..look after yourself.
Hey Jay...The Tartan cape had Elvis McPresley written on it but the crap vinyl lettering wouldnt stick..Glad you liked it.
And Jill I wont have to rush home from Greece anymore as you will see on my next post...

Cheers again Guys

--------------------
Scott Telfer
C.S.T SIGNS
0141-633 0391
scott@telfer27.freeserve.co.uk

Posts: 189 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!