Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Logo Contest - $400 grand price -plus- free stuff for contributors (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Logo Contest - $400 grand price -plus- free stuff for contributors
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
3 Votes for JD3!

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philip Steffen
Visitor
Member # 2235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philip Steffen   Email Philip Steffen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John D- hands down.... so far

--------------------
Phil Steffen,
29 Van Rensselaer St
City of Saratoga Springs DPW
Saratoga Springs NY 12866

Posts: 563 | From: beautiful Saratoga Springs NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The pencil dude is great!

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 652-3300
www.vitalsignsandgraphics.com
www.facebook.com/VitalSignsNewaygo

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3510 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah...i think so too

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Spradling
Visitor
Member # 1615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Spradling   Email Jeff Spradling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just for the record I’ll say first: I did submit an entry so I don’t know if deep down I have a bias opinion [Roll Eyes] but I’ll offer a critique just the same.

In the small format they’re shown in,(you can click on them to see them lager) I’ll say John’s designs are probably the easiest to read and I like the toon but I don’t get the connection with a pencil and clipart for vinyl cutting. Perhaps a toon of a plotter blade would be better?

I also like the design with the convex “ART” but I still tend to lean towards the designs that show a connection to vinyl cutting.

Peter perhaps you could number them to make them easier to make reference to? [I Don t Know]

I am/was afraid mine is/was a bit too busy...especially after I see some “clean” stuff that others entered.

Good luck pickin Peter!

Jeff [Smile]

--------------------
Jeff's Lettering
Lisa,Luke,Dara, and Jeff Spradling
5742 Shattuck Rd. Belvidere, Il.
61008 815-544-0167

Surviving another day.

Posts: 626 | From: Belvidere, IL USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I re-submitted mine and Jill's again Peter. Did you get them????

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Gariepy   Email Peter Gariepy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok folks..
i'm numbering the images to make them easier to reference... and added a few more submitted designs. I've still got a few more to come in (or so i'm told) so this page will be updated again soon.

click here to see the submissions so far

keep those critiques coming. (and for those that submitted, if you see a critique of your design and want to update it... feel free, just send me the new one.

THANKS!

Peter

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Posts: 100 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Gariepy   Email Peter Gariepy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh... sorry for the duplicates. just reference the first number of the design in question if you could please.

peter

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Posts: 100 | From: Tucson, AZ | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like #30.

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arvil Shep' Shepherd
Deceased

Member # 2030

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arvil Shep' Shepherd   Author's Homepage   Email Arvil Shep' Shepherd       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Either one of John Deaton Designs !!!!!!!!!

Shep'

--------------------
Arvil Shep' Shepherd
Art by Shep'
--------
" Those who dance are thought to be mad by those who cannot hear the music "

Posts: 1281 | From: Mt Airy NC | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jeff, my reason for putting in a pencil is that clipart has to be drawn before it can be scanned, vectored and cut. And going along with the name "Signart", I thought the pencil would be better than the blade, which some people may not readily recognize. Anyway, that was the reason for the pencil. Good luck to all! [Applause] [Smile]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang, there sure is some good stuff in there!
Lots of talent!

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1st choice: 29

2nd choice: 10

[Cool]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 652-3300

""Good judgment comes from experience; and a lot of that comes from bad judgment" - Will Rogers

Posts: 3510 | From: Beautiful Newaygo, Michigan | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like #33 best....it looks like a sign....I think it would be the one I would be most likely to choose from if I was to buy from all those logos, because it isn't to stereotypical of any one kind of sign - not to high end or too cartoony or too vinyly. Vector art is used in all types of signs from coroplast right to goldleaf. So, in my mind, it covers the bases the best.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5499 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Just had a first look at all the entries, I like 27 and 33 myself. 27 is a little easier to read especially the word Art. 33 looks great also, it's really to the point on what clipart is. The ones with all the shading and special effects in my opinion does'nt reflect what a true vector file is about in it's truest form, which is cut vinyl, solid colors, even though you can bring it in and add those touches.. there's some great entries in there. WELL DONE!

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ian Stewart-Koster
Resident

Member # 3500

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ian Stewart-Koster   Author's Homepage   Email Ian Stewart-Koster   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
34, 35, 26, & I still like 12 !

--------------------
"Stewey" on chat

"...there are no limits when you aim for perfection..." Jonathan Livingston Seagull

Posts: 7027 | From: Highgrove via Toowoomba, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

last chance for the stragglers... get those designs in today!

(note to all those that sent - if you dont see them on http://www.tobeme.com/signart then i dont have them, please resend!)

Peter

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know I entered one, but I think that 33 is the best of 'em all. It is clean and stylish. I don't know who did for sure it but I have my suspicions... Hahahahahaha!

That design kicks ass!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6469 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No offense, Peter, but the deadline was yesterday the FIRST... Any designs received today (the SECOND) shouldn't be eligible. That isn't fair to the people who got their designs in on time, not to mention that anyone submitting today gets unfair advantage of gandering at everyone's work and could look at all the critiques.

Just my thoughts...

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6469 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bruce Bowers:
No offense, Peter, but the deadline was yesterday the FIRST... Any designs received today (the SECOND) shouldn't be eligible. That isn't fair to the people who got their designs in on time, not to mention that anyone submitting today gets unfair advantage of gandering at everyone's work and could look at all the critiques.

Just my thoughts...

I was feeling the same way, Bruce. Glad someone else posted that.

It was also completely and incredibly unfair to post the entries before choosing a winner AND encouraging people to change their entries based on input, as well as on seeing the competition.(why the heck do ya suppose most of the entries were sent via emails instead of posted on the bb?)

Also, there's an awful lot of voting going on for a contest where Peter promised us he would be the sole judge.

Great entries, but this isn't the contest we entered.

Also just one person's opinion.

(btw, John Deaton's design work kicks ass! It think it's about time he published a book.)

[ August 02, 2005, 03:25 PM: Message edited by: Don Coplen ]

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have to say number 30 is the easiest to read as well as having a nice flare to signmakers

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5150 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like #2, #28 & #30. I guess overall I'd pick #30.

Great work everyone!!

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Umm, is it just me, or are 7,8,9,10,11,23,24,25,& 26 all the same logo? Is something wrong with my monitor? I'm viewing in Netscape.

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually 35 is really nice as well, straight to the point!

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
After seeing how everyone helped Doug Allan with a logo I had an epiphany... I NEED A NEW LOGO!
quote:
Why do it via the Letterhead forum? Simple – I love the way you all critique each others work. I ultimately think my final logo will be better than if I were to just have one vendor design it.

quote:
I'd LOVE to hear everyone's opinions/critiques of these logos!
Bruce & Don have a valid point from the viewpoint of having playied by the rules & wanting the same fair chance at the prize without unfair chances being tossed out in the end... but I think Peter's viewpoint is valid as well.

As a relatively new letterville participant he was inspired by the way folks pitch in to help each other & offer design critiques that result in an improved layout or logo where "the whole is greater then the sum of it's parts" & the "parts" are often contributed by more then one person.

I think it is commendable that this occurs here & in a way, in theory, it seems a shame that money on the table might somehow limit that group process & possibly limit the final outcome.

But on the other hand, the quality of entries are such that no tweaking is needed & several are easily more then he might have hoped for.

I think his prize should be for timely entries, but maybe his decision on the final logo he uses could include late entries, revisions or suggestions from the peanut gallery.

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Beisiegel
Resident

Member # 3723

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Rick Beisiegel   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Beisiegel       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quoted by Doug:

"Bruce & Don have a valid point from the viewpoint of having playied by the rules"

Doug:

It's spelled PLAYED

[Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]
You know how long I have waited for that Doug [Wink]

[Cool]

[ August 02, 2005, 06:32 PM: Message edited by: Rick Beisiegel ]

--------------------
Rick Beisiegel
Vital Signs & Graphics
Since 1982
(231) 652-3300

Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dang it.. had "playing" in my previous sentance structure... edited too quick to maintain the illuision I've been trying to uphold. [Frown]

--------------------
Doug Allan

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

haha... I know... "Sentence"... just wanted you to think ya got me again [Smile]

--------------------
Doug Allan

Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

The contest is officially closed. I'll be making my decision in the next few days.
Still like to hear everyone's opinions on what is up there.

Thanks!

Peter

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
" illuision " ???

Had to notice!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8905 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Arrrrrggghhhhh!!!!
 -

umm, ...I meant to do that [Smile]

--------------------
Doug Allan

Mark Matyjakowski
Visitor
Member # 294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Matyjakowski   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Matyjakowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that it really matters ...
12/13 shouldn't really be there ... I was doing the critique thing not the contest thing (as noted when I posted it)

again, not that it really matters
plenty of really cool stuff there to choose from

there's bits and pieces of most all that I really like ...
Like Pats idea with the vinyl or the blade dropping from the dot in dot-com or the banner with the vinyl holes ...
and Tater's cartoon pencil, what can you say about that, crying shame it is posted in a contest and not on it's own Saturday morning cartoon.

Fun seeing some that you can almost guess who did them...
33-35 DrCas?
2 Stevo?
33 I almost want to say Jill emulating Stevo except for the eyecandy filter ...which is throwing me off
---------------------------
(edited because I spelled something right that I shouldn't have) [Rolling On The Floor]

[ August 02, 2005, 09:15 PM: Message edited by: Mark Matyjakowski ]

--------------------
Compulsive, Neurotic, Anti-social and Paranoid ... but basically Happy

Posts: 2677 | From: Rochester, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What's happening with this? Who won? Inquiring minds want to know.... [Smile]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

Just back from a trip. Gonna make my decision today. Will post it tomorrow.

Thanks

Peter

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Peter Gariepy
Visitor
Member # 5434

-

Its official. I went with the above logo!

Thanks SteveODesign!

For everyone that submitted their designs... i owe you a free membership! Please send me an email at president@vinylready.com so i can get you a username/password.

Thanks to everyone who helped in this contest!

Peter Gariepy

--------------------
Peter Gariepy
Tucson, AZ

Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Congrats to Stevo!

This is the one that I had "voted" for. Nice look!

Thanks for the contest, Peter. It was fun!

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

Saint Cloud, Minnesota

Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats to Stevo! And you're right, Bruce, thanks to Peter for the contest! It is nice to have such great vendors here who values what we all do.
...just a note...the design submitted by Diaz Sign Art was designed by our 21 year old son and we are very proud of his efforts! I'd say you did a good job for your first contest, Joe! (These proud moms...whacha gonna do with 'em! I'm sure I've thouroughly embarrassed him now!) [Wink]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww Shucks. I am humbled to be picked over the immense amount of talent that entered!

Thank You Peter,

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratumatoony, Stevo!

Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nicola Rowlands
Visitor
Member # 5371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nicola Rowlands   Email Nicola Rowlands       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well done stevo!!
first class

nik

--------------------
Nicola Rowlands
RGS Signs & Screenprinting
Reval Green
Finavon By Forfar
Angus scotland
01307 850 260

'learn from the mistakes of others..you can't live long enough to make them yourself'

Posts: 108 | From: scotland | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!