Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » The Magic Lives On!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Magic Lives On!
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So I was downstairs sorting thru all my new brushes, and had put my new Jack Norton and the Mullet river Boys on, and then tried on my new Greek Apron (thanks, Periandros!) and ....My Feet started to Move! Whoa, what's happening!

Thank You Mike and Aylenne sp. and all who put so much work into this wonderful week! The Circle Grows.

John ennig

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sarge
Deceased

Member # 1022

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sarge   Email sarge   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John
Glad you had such a good time... by the looks of all the pictures posted a good time was had by all....
This definatley was the meet of all meets by all reports....

--------------------
John "sarge" Serjeant
Executive Director of
"Hardly Normal Signs"
sarge.signs@bigpond.com
3 Balyando Drive
Nerang
Queensland 4211
Australia
61 07 5578 2495

Posts: 255 | From: Nerang, Queensland, Australia | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Beth Bryant
Visitor
Member # 5841

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Beth Bryant   Author's Homepage   Email Beth Bryant       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Smile] John you are a wonderful dancer!
Glad to have met you and hope to see you soon!
Keep the groove going!!!

--------------------
Beth Bryant
Amp Studio
613 Peoria St
Lincoln, IL 62656
217-735-9939 or (cell) 217-828-0021
beth@ampstudio.net

There is meaning to my madness!

Posts: 37 | From: Lincoln, Illinois | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dale Manor
Resident

Member # 4858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dale Manor   Author's Homepage   Email Dale Manor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey John,

Glad to have met you. It was great watching the new band names go up on the stage door every day....and even better when they fired up the tunes and you took to the floor...er, I mean ground!

Take care....keep groovin'

Dale

--------------------
Dale Manor

Studio in the Sky
Minnesota

dalemanor@netscape.net

"Be who you are and say what you want, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."
-Dr. Seuss

http://studiointhesky.weebly.com/
http://studiointhesky.blogspot.com/

Posts: 2120 | From: Greater Minneapolis/St. Paul | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank for helpingout John, you are a great Letterhead, and one fantastic Dancer!!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John is one person who can dance like no one is watching. I like to imagine I can dance like that when I'm alone and out of eyesight ( the truth is probably somewhat different)... but when I am in front of others I dance like a siezed up robot.

John is inspiring in many ways... from the way he does his brush work to the way he does the tunes...

Thanks for the lessons John! We didn't get to talk much at the meet... but I was watching and learning the whole time.

-grampa dan

[ July 13, 2005, 03:05 PM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8739 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tim meyer
Visitor
Member # 1012

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tim meyer   Email tim meyer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi John!

You were wonderful to have at the meet. You always were like a breath of fresh air, full of enthusiasm, positive & fun. I enjoyed getting to know you. I really appreciated how you jumped on things that needed to be done. All I did was mention it to you once or Adam said something to you & POW! next thing I know, it was done by Big Top Johnny! Thank you so much. You helped carry the load. You were one person that was undoubtedly enjoying life. You were an inspiration to many. Keep on dancin Johnny!

--------------------
Tim Meyer

950 W 2nd St.
Zumbrota, MN 55992
tmpondy@yahoo.com

Mike Meyer's older bro

Posts: 62 | From: Zumbrota, MN, USA | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You were indeed an inspiration, John. Anyone who can paint by flashlight is one heck of a sign guy!
The CDs are great too, huh.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you All! it's 6 am out here, i'm of to work on a TV series, started the day after i got back. TO SOON!

I sure had fun running around being busy, got to learn to modify that, tho, with more talking/listening to so many great people.

Solution: PRACTICE,PRACTICE,PRACTICE (by going to MORE MEETS!) [Smile]

John

ya, Jill, Jack Norton Rocks, in a Real High Voice!!!

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John, you please the pee out of me! You broke the ice with your dancin' and everyone else thought, "well, yeah!" The rest is history!

Jack Norton and that vaudeville thing was just too much. Hurt me! Hurt me!

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2107 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John...I've got something for you...now sit down and enjoy...
 -

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4353 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's it! I gotta see! Anyone have a video clip of this guy on the dance floor? [Smile]

Wish I could have made this meet! Maybe next winter...

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Donna, a video wouldn't do it justice. This is sumpthin' ya just gotta witness in person. John is one heck of a hoofer.
Bill Diaz also needs to be heard in person...kinda sounds like that "Mask" character played by Jim What's-his-face, only if he was a killer sign painter too.
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Felix Marcano
Visitor
Member # 1833

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Felix Marcano   Author's Homepage   Email Felix Marcano   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was great meeting you John. You're a very talented guy!!

Cruisin' Washington,
Felix

--------------------
Felix Marcano
PuertoRicoSigns.Com
Luquillo, PR

Work hard, party like a tourist!

Posts: 2274 | From: Luquillo, Puerto Rico, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!