Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?"...Frank Manning

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Oh, Brother, Where Art Thou?"...Frank Manning
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frank Manning is one voice in Letterville I sure have missed lately.

Anyone who's ever met Frank at a live meet knows he's as passionate about signcrafting as any of us and his charm and good humor are top shelf. He's also got a dangerous collection of brushes and he's not afraid to use them... [Wink]

Drop us a line and let us know how you're doing, big guy.
Rapid

PS: There's still lot's of envelopes left to push...or shred!!! [Wink]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm with you on that one, Ray.

Super guy...and the best representation that 1-SHOT ever had.

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Sherby
Resident

Member # 698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Sherby   Email Dave Sherby   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll second that. Frank is one of the good guys. Sure missing him here in Mazeppa. Kelli from Precision Borad arrived today. They supplied us with several full sheets of PB that are being turned into some really great projects.

Wish more of you Lettervillians could be here. This is becoming one fantastic meet. Tramp Warner did a fantastic seminar today on pin striping, Dave Butler arrived today also. Looking forward to hearing him tomorrow.

--------------------
Dave Sherby
"Sandman"
SherWood Sign & Graphic Design
Crystal Falls, MI 49920
906-875-6201
sherwoodsign@sbcglobal.net

Posts: 5413 | From: Crystal Falls, MI USA | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll forward this off to Frank in the hope his e-mail hasn't changed.

Keep these reports from Mazeppa coming Dave. I know I sure appreciate hearing what is going on. This sucks not being there with you all.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whats the chances of Frank Manning working with ClearStar's Steve Berman of Chromatic fame [Smile]

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Manning Jr.
Visitor
Member # 2699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Manning Jr.   Email Frank Manning Jr.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Boys & Girls... yes I'm still alive... I know, it's a frightening thought. I've been thinking alot about you folks lately. I truly miss the events and the opportunity to see alot of you. Time hasn't allowed me to do much of anything lately. But that's about to change. I have resigned from Home Depot Corp. effective last Sat. Enough of corporate America. You would think that I had learned my lesson the last time around. [Bash] I'm going to be doing a street rod show (glass etching) in Aug in Macungie, PA.It's been awhile, but I'm looking forward to it. I also need to get back into my gunstock carving. Should have the time now. I should also have time to limber up my brush collection...Look out Rapid Ray. In any case both Bev and I are doing well and we hope to get a chance to see some of you in the near future

--------------------
Frank Manning
Manning Enterprises Unlimited
24832 John J. Williams Hwy., Unit 1, PMB 10
Millsboro, DE., 19966

Posts: 32 | From: Longneck, DE | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Si Allen
Resident

Member # 420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Si Allen   Email Si Allen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*perk* Gunstock Carving????

--------------------
Si Allen #562
La Mirada, CA. USA

(714) 521-4810

si.allen on Skype

siallen@dslextreme.com

"SignPainters do It with Longer Strokes!"

Never mess with your profile while in a drunken stupor!!!

Brushasaurus on Chat

Posts: 8831 | From: La Mirada, CA, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have no idea where Macungie is, but Jill's having a meet just off I-80 at Lisbon, Pa in August. Road Trip!!!! I think we'd all like to see ya.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, PLEASE Frank, do try to go to Jill's meet!

You were so wonderful to answer my questions when I know you were so busy. I will never forget you!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Peach
Resident

Member # 2620

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Peach   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Peach   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Frank,
Would that be Das Awkscht Fescht? We haven`t been to that in a few years..it`s always a great time! Have fun.
Kissy..it`s about 10 miles from Allentown

--------------------
Bob & Marcia Peach
Peach Signs Inc
Sandwich, MA
rpeach9828@aol.com

Posts: 1020 | From: Sandwich, MA | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Frank Manning Jr.
Visitor
Member # 2699

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Manning Jr.   Email Frank Manning Jr.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob, [For Your Information] it's The Wheels of Time Rod & Custom Jamboree, Aug 26, 27, 28. I used to do that show on a regular basis doing Glass etching next to Alan Johnson doing his "stuff". It's a good time....and Si...really!...gunstock carving and metal etching & engraving.... it's the same high speed rotary equip I use for glass etching. I never used to talk about it much because I didn't want it to conflict with 1Shot....but that doesn't apply anymore [Applause] . I need to look up when Jill's event is.... I would very much like to go. Just looked up Jill & Stevo's event...It's the weekend before....should be able to make it.

[ July 10, 2005, 11:54 PM: Message edited by: Frank Manning Jr. ]

--------------------
Frank Manning
Manning Enterprises Unlimited
24832 John J. Williams Hwy., Unit 1, PMB 10
Millsboro, DE., 19966

Posts: 32 | From: Longneck, DE | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hiya, Frank!

Good to hear from ya! Just got back fron the "Picnic" and Bruce and Margie did a bang up job of making us fat again....lol.

Looks like I'd better get my thinking cap on for Jill's meet...see ya there!
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monte Jumper
Resident

Member # 1106

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Monte Jumper   Email Monte Jumper   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good to see you here Frank...you get out our way you know how to find us!

--------------------
"Werks fer me...it'll werk fer you"

Monte Jumper
SIGNLanguage/Norman.Okla.
jumpers@itlnet.net

Posts: 3185 | From: Norman,Okla.U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!