Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Jill's Jamboree! (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   
Author Topic: Jill's Jamboree!
Mark Matyjakowski
Visitor
Member # 294

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mark Matyjakowski   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Matyjakowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be traveling with my 14 yr. old (Nick)
Don't know if I can fit a bike.

Have had room reserved for a while but may (probably not)(might)(I don't know) tent it now that the wife and daughter aren't coming along.

Glad you like the bottle, I've been having fun with them ... (thanks for the toys)
but ...
engine turning on a small cylinder ... not so fun after a while (hehe)
and
what the heck do they print those bottles with???
I tried getting the print off with Lacquer thinner, acetone, xylene ... ended up figuring a way to hook it to my drill and sand the printing off.

[ June 29, 2005, 07:51 PM: Message edited by: Mark Matyjakowski ]

--------------------
Compulsive, Neurotic, Anti-social and Paranoid ... but basically Happy

Posts: 2677 | From: Rochester, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Dana and I are going to have to repeal our reservations and ask for a refund.

It seems that there is going to be way too many cool people and just too much fun to be had at this meet.

Wait... Dana says we are going and that is that.

"Yes, Dear..."

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6469 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donald Thompson
Resident

Member # 3726

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donald Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Donald Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a cool way to receive a registration.
I can't wait to meet Mark M. and some others on that list, and to see some old friends

--------------------
Donald Thompson
#1 Sign Designs
580 Templeton Rd.
Laurens,SC 29360
864-682-7810
1signdesigns@backroads.net
www.1signdesigns.com

Posts: 1525 | From: Laurens, SC | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mark..use Rapid Remover!!! [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] Pay attention!!! [Bash] [Bash]

Ask Roger..He'll tell ya it will work!!!!!!! [Wink]

BTW..Lookin forward to meeting you Mark...I have always liked your posts..especially "The Rivitron". Hopefully we can compare squeegee usage!!! LOL (and sit back with a cold beverage waiting for the tiny bubbles to disappear in the sun!!! [Big Grin] )

[ June 30, 2005, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: Dave Grundy ]

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8905 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dunno how they do it, Mark. I even looked here
We have more registrations coming in!
Mark Matyjakowski & Nick
Steve Racz
Last night we took advantage of a huge 4th of July sale at Shop'n'Save. Bought 17 cases of pop for starters, including Kissy's Mountain Dew and Dana's diet vanilla cherry Dr. Pepper. They have all been stashed at Nanny's to keep them safe from the kids.
Our July 4th will be a work day up at the camp. John Pat will be having his semi-annual bluegrass festival there in two weeks. Hopefully I'll be able to get some pictures.
After we get back from Mazeppa the real fun starts! Menus! Baking! Freezing! Prepping panels! Hauling easels! Shopping! Paperwork! Organizing supplies! But I am so excited and I know Stevo is too. Can't wait to actually enjoy my own meet with yins.
All these kids who are coming will have a blast.
Love....Jill [Smile]
PS
Gene, shall I prepare pugly tempura? I know it's yer fave.
 -

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Diaz
Resident

Member # 2549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll have to remember how to drive in hilly country again. Cause I know Jane won't be any help. She'll have one hand on my wrist and the other on the dash as if it will help.

When I first moved out there before I was in my 20's and had more balls. But I remember I "was" the SLOWEST driver on the roads. Going downhill with those semi's chasing me put the fear of God into this flatlander.

I'll be ready to drink a few beers upon arrival if that's permissable.

--------------------
Bill Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
Pontiac IL
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 2116 | From: Pontiac, IL | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You'll do just fine, Bill.
I drive slow on hills & bends too.
Hey here is a link for churches in the area if anyone needs it. Just trying to cover everything.
I won't put a link to the gentleman's club, tattoo parlor, or bar tho!
[Thanks]
Love....Jill

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Checkers
Resident

Member # 63

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Checkers   Author's Homepage   Email Checkers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Steve,
I'm reading that Jill is telling you to put up the links to the places of ill-repute [Smile]
If all goes well over the next month, I'll be there with my better half.

Havin' fun,

Checkers

--------------------
a.k.a. Brian Born
www.CheckersCustom.com
Harrisburg, Pa
Work Smart, Play Hard

Posts: 3775 | From: Harrisburg, Pa. U.S.A. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gump and I are in, Jill, but don't lay any bets on me driving over the hills slow....

...or any other roads for that matter. [Wink]
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Checca
Visitor
Member # 2216

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Al Checca   Email Al Checca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jill Marie Welsh:

I won't put a link to the gentleman's club, tattoo parlor, or bar tho!
[Thanks]
Love....Jill

Darn, and I have to find them on my own.... [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Al Checca
Kidney dialysis Pt.
wizard42171967@yahoo.com

Posts: 261 | From: Latrobe just outside Pittsburgh Pa in Latrobe | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We haven't registered yet, but I am 99% sure we are coming. The meet is only about 1/2 hour away from my parent's house.

I am really excited about meeting all of you!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

thewordinsigns@alltel.net

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gene Golden
Resident

Member # 3934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gene Golden   Author's Homepage   Email Gene Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So Jill, Pugly will be there???
Can't wait!

And Al and Mark, I'll try to remember the bike too.

--------------------
Gene Golden
Gettysburg Signs
Gettysburg PA 17325 717-334-0200
genegolden@gettysburgsigns.com

"Art is knowing when to stop."

Posts: 1578 | From: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Al Checca
Visitor
Member # 2216

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Al Checca   Email Al Checca   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gene Golden:
So Jill, Pugly will be there???
Can't wait!

And Al and Mark, I'll try to remember the bike too.

Well with 4 kids coming I thought the bikes were a good thought...

--------------------
Al Checca
Kidney dialysis Pt.
wizard42171967@yahoo.com

Posts: 261 | From: Latrobe just outside Pittsburgh Pa in Latrobe | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Justis got a new bike! Bet it won't look this good come Jamboree time.
 -
We will be at the camp tomorrow so I'll have still more pix of the area. Once we are back from Mazeppa, things are gonna get busy!
Love....Jill

Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bobbie Rochow   Email Bobbie Rochow   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He is so cute, Jill! And check out them boots!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

Posts: 3485 | From: Jamestown, PA 16134 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone is wondering where we are till the 11th...we're at The Muster.
If anyone at The Muster is wondering why Stevo is sunburnt...
 -
We helped to red up the camp today and went into the river to cool off afterwards. Stevo thinks that everyone will love the place, rustic as it is.
Love....Jill

Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel
Visitor
Member # 3837

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel   Author's Homepage   Email Gonzalo (Peewee)Curiel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All I can say is... I HATE TO MISS THIS ONE!!!!!!!!! Jill & Steve, you 2 are just wayyyyy to funny!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
Gonzalo Curiel
Peewee Signs & designs
Oroville Ca 95965

peeweepinstriping@comcast.net www.signspeeweedesigns.com

Posts: 845 | From: Oroville,Ca. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bill Dirkes
Visitor
Member # 1000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Dirkes   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Dirkes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's official! The check goes out this mornin.
Darren & I hope to be there for lunch on Fri.
Darren is 15 goin on 30, hope to git him to bring the geetar. And leave the Play Station home!

I might find out how well the pop up camper survives some hill hoppin on the way....
FASTER DADDY FASTER!

Gonna bring along a couple sets of Cornhole
(go 'head, insert jokes here)
Just a little game that goes very well with beer.
AKA Aiming Fuid!

Jill, I sent some pics of some game panels I've done. And will bring as many blank boards as I can git prepped.

I've done a little preachin, if ya wanna have church in the woods, we can do that...
Can I have an Amen?

Good Lord, what have I done?

Ah'm ready

--------------------
Bill Dirkes
Cornhole Art LLC
Bellevue, Ky.
Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Posts: 591 | From: Bellevue,Ky. US | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bill...my uncle got my husband hooked on Cornhole when we were in Cincy a few years ago! He's gotten pretty good at it.

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3723 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bobbie Rochow
Resident

Member # 3341

Who's the cute little dude with the mohawk?

He looks like my younger son, who does that, only he colors his green sometimes!

--------------------
The Word in Signs
Bobbie Rochow
Jamestown, PA 16134

724-927-6471

Bill Dirkes
Visitor
Member # 1000

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bill Dirkes   Author's Homepage   Email Bill Dirkes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kimberly,
I was hooked the first time I played! Can't believe it has remained a fairly local phenomenom.
Sp chk please.
I thought I was gittin purty good, entered a couple of tournaments...
Yeah I've got a ways to go!

--------------------
Bill Dirkes
Cornhole Art LLC
Bellevue, Ky.
Goodnight Mrs. Calabash, wherever you are.

Posts: 591 | From: Bellevue,Ky. US | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got 'em Bill!
Mazeppa has us all riled up for the Jamboree!
A big ol' box of Ronan paint awaited us upon our return, as well as some more registrations.
And a phone call from Magoo!
(I won't tell him about the freshwater mussels in the river)
It's gonna be fun!
The chap with the mohawk is my 9-yr-old, Justis.
Love....Jill

Gene Golden
Resident

Member # 3934

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gene Golden   Author's Homepage   Email Gene Golden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now for a QUESTION...

What is expected at a meet?
In other words, what might we expect to be doing, signwise?

Do we bring our own panels?
Are we working on a group project?
Do we need to have some prep work done before we leave for the meet?

I looked at the Mazeppa photos and tried to figure it out.
Jill's will be my first meet. I don't want to show up in jeans and everyone else is in tuxes, if you catch my drift.

--------------------
Gene Golden
Gettysburg Signs
Gettysburg PA 17325 717-334-0200
genegolden@gettysburgsigns.com

"Art is knowing when to stop."

Posts: 1578 | From: Gettysburg, PA | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, here is a bit of Newbie Info.
I dunno how most meets are run, but this is how I do it:
Yes there will be various panels from aluminum to slate. I have saved remnants from all my cut stuff and we are also attempting to cut & paint a few custom shapes.
I won't have the most paint ever, but there will be plenty to go around. 1-Shot and Ronan have donated about 40 half-pints, and I'm gonna skim and strain my own paint too. Plus stir sticks, cups, thinner to clean yer brushes and oil to dunk em in. And plenty of paper towels. There will be easels to lean your stuff against and also chairs to sit on in case yer a flat-painter like myself.
The panel jam area itself is in a covered pavilion, but we may extend it to a huge tented area too. There is electricity and running water. I have no compressors, but hopefully some kind soul will bring one in case anyone wants to airbrush.
You are always welcome to make a panel in advance to display and keep or to give away. We may paint the back of the stage (dry brush effect with fitches) but we might not! Usually at a meet, you think something up and paint it out to give to a pal or to trade. I'll set up a display area for this.
Bring plenty of business cards!
Wear old clothes, it's not a fashion show and we are camping in the wilderness. Be sure to pack a rain poncho and a sweatshirt.
We have some tasty door prizes too!
It's gonna be fun.
Love.....Jill

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Ackerson
Visitor
Member # 3224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan Ackerson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Ackerson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol Gene,

No tuxes, didn't Jill tell you that you need to bring a coat and tie?

Unbelievable!

--------------------
Alan Ackerson
LetterWorks Design and Graphics
alan@ack2.com

Posts: 776 | From: Oak Ridge, NJ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gene, as long as ya don't take fashion advice from OP & show up in a teal speedo, you'll be fine. [Wink]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jill,
Is there still room to camp out? Or still rooms left that u know of? If I can get a reliable person to watch my new pup I probably can come.
Thanks,
Camille

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is plenty of room to camp onsite, be it in a tent or motorhome. The bunkhouse, alas, is full up. Call one of the 3 motels listed on page 1 of this thread to see if there are rooms available. I'm sure that there are.
My uncle said that the most they ever had at this camp was 300 people. Our family reunion is held here every year with at least 200, so I am confident that everyone will be able to squeeze in somewhere. He is hosting his semi-annual bluegrass festival this coming weekend if anyone would like to go in for a sneak peek. It's free to the public.
Love....jill

Dana Bowers
Resident

Member # 780

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dana Bowers   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bruce brought his tux to the Mazeppa meet... [Razz]

--------------------
Dana Ferry
St Cloud, MN

Posts: 1556 | From: St Cloud, MN | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP has graciously offered to assist with tent erection....
 -
Looks like he's gonna be busy...registrations are pouring in!
 -
Love....Jill

Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn Jill; anyone else notice the cherry '32 roadster sitting in parking lot? I want it.....

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he...hehehe....Uh, Beavis....uh...she said erection....hehe...hehehe.

*swack"!! shut up, Butthead!

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
603-787-6803

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Donna in BC
Resident

Member # 130

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Donna in BC   Author's Homepage   Email Donna in BC   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the funniest meet info prep I've ever laid eyes on! Nice work Jill!!! [Smile]

--------------------
Donna Williams
Funky Junk Interiors
Yarrow, BC Canada
donna@funkyjunkinteriors.net

~ Check out the newest junk at ~ http://funkyjunkinteriors.net/

Posts: 5630 | From: Yarrow, BC Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A big Thank You to Sal Cabrera for painting this beautiful Welcome banner!

Excellent job Sal!

-

-

Also would like to thank U.S. Banner Corp. for sending us a big box of sample banners!

Much appreciated, folks!

Things are starting to come together now, so stay tuned for updates.

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can't wait to get there!
That's an awesome banner, by the way!

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robert Lambie
Visitor
Member # 4258

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Lambie   Author's Homepage   Email Robert Lambie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Best of luck the pair of yeh! i am sure it will be a great success! wish i could be there, but hey... ill see you all next year in scotland eh? [Smile]

love that banner too [Applause]

--------------------
Robert Lambie
Glasgow
Scotland UK

http://www.uksignboards.com

Posts: 66 | From: Glasgow, Scotland. UK | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dang Jill! Just when I got that image of OP out of my head. The nightmares had ended too.
Guess Ill have the big eye tonight! [Roll Eyes] [Eek!]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Camille
Visitor
Member # 501

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Camille         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Booked a room at the Emlenton Motor Inn (they have one double smoking room left) and got my doggie sitter lined up! Now gotta get my registration in! I'm psyched!!!!!!

--------------------
signs

Posts: 535 | From: pa | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Yo, Stevo.

I'll pack the compressor in the truck and bring it down. I'm thinking some airbrushing would be fun...or we could put on reverse and give Harris and Alan some faux hickeys. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

This is gonna be a fun one.
Rapid

PS: I just booked the last room at the Elmenton. They're full up now.

[ July 21, 2005, 09:16 PM: Message edited by: Ray Rheaume ]

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
603-787-6803

Alan Ackerson
Visitor
Member # 3224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan Ackerson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Ackerson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Ray,
Harris can have mine! haha
Your gonna land me in hot water!

John Smith,
How does a roll of Taylor Ham sound? (kind of like Pork Roll?) If I bring it will you cook it up? That along with eggs, cheese, ketchup, salt and pepper makes a great greasy sandwich. (especially good on a toasted onion roll)

--------------------
Alan Ackerson
LetterWorks Design and Graphics
alan@ack2.com

Posts: 776 | From: Oak Ridge, NJ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 9 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!