Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Finished project - at last!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Finished project - at last!
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We just tidied up a project that has lasted better than two years, and it feels good!

The project was a good one with wonderful clients. They paid on time all the way through and requested few changes, leaving the creativity up to us. They got good work too!

They even paid us out more than three hours before we finished and that leaves a good taste in one's mouth - believe me!

Here's a few shots of the latest features and signs we finished. You will undoubtbly recognise some of the feaures from in our shop... and they look even better installed and surrounded by landscape.

-

-

-

-

And now it's on to the next!

-grampa dan

[ April 23, 2005, 06:44 PM: Message edited by: Dan Sawatzky ]

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Bakewell
Visitor
Member # 725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Bakewell   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Bakewell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful, Dan - I've never seen anything of yours that was less than outstanding...

--------------------
Janet Bakewell
One Sun Grafiks Inc.
Slave Lake, AB Canada
www.onesungrafiks.com

Posts: 128 | From: Slave Lake, AB Canada | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Makes me smile from ear to ear. Way to go Dan and Crew!

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4353 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Kaschak
Resident

Member # 3146

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Kaschak   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Kaschak   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, if I were a kid again, I would want you to build me a tree fort. That stuff is way too cool.

Peace out,
Bob

--------------------
"The 3-4 minute mark of "Freewill" by Rush.

Bob Kaschak
Artisan Sign And Design
Peru New York

Posts: 1875 | From: Upstate NY | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Branscum
Visitor
Member # 445

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barry Branscum   Author's Homepage   Email Barry Branscum   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heck I'm still a kid at heart! Whaddaya say Gran'pa Dan!?!? I've been really goood!! [Wink]

Excellent work, Dan. Your stuff alway inspires!

[ April 24, 2005, 11:37 AM: Message edited by: Barry Branscum ]

--------------------
Barry Branscum

Master's Touch
DESIGNS
www.masterstouchsigns.com

no, my signshop website is not finished....still.

218 Hwy 65 B
Clinton, AR

Posts: 2500 | From: Clinton, AR USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll vouch for that it looks even better in person. Looking forward to taking the family up and playing 36 holes in another Sawatzky dreamland.
Actually they play golf, I just hit the ball and look around the rest of the time at all the neat stuff, the details are phenominal.

On another note, is the bear finished?

[ April 25, 2005, 01:08 PM: Message edited by: Peter Schuttinga ]

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feels good to have it done doesn't it [Smile]
At the same time I bet there is a touch of sadness at the ending of something you have invested so much time and passion in.
Well done and I am so glad I had the opportunity to see the work in progress. I still have to chuckle at the way the guys eyes lit up when they saw what was going on.

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!