Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Great week!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great week!
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all have bad weeks from time to time... and I thought this week was going to be one of those...

We were to start our out of town installation bright and early Monday morning, after travelling late Sunday. A snow storm Sunday put a stop to those plans in a hurry.

Monday we headed over to the Island for real. Tuesday morning we began with a bang. Although rather cool, it was sunny. We had the trailer unpacked and things sorted out in less than an hour. I fired up the welder while the crew kept busy at their tasks. Materials were delivered promptly and we were off to the races in a flash.

By Tuesday all the prefabricated pieces were in their permanent homes and Phoenix was busy applying and carving mud into a huge rock formation... an instant mountain range appeared over the framework I had just welded!

Things clicked all week, the team exceeded my expectations every day. Last night we tarped up for the forcast rain but this morning it dawned bright and sunny, the warmest day of the week.

I got an awesome day of welding in and the crew worked in the sunshine instead of the misery we dreaded.

Tomorrow ( Sunday ) we lay low for a well earned rest. The job is looking great and the client is delighted with our progress.

The forecast is for more sunshine all week and continued warm tempertures. We figure another four days will take care of things here, a whole week ahead of schedule.

Sometimes things just go right!

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8739 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julio Tome
Visitor
Member # 4701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julio Tome   Email Julio Tome       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's awsome Dan. Sounds like you guys are having alot of fun. Glad to hear things are working out so great.

--------------------
Julio Tome
Affordable Graphic DeSIGNS Co.
Surrey, B.C.
email@affordablesigns.ca

Posts: 34 | From: Surrey, B.C. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What was (were) the reaction(s) to your monster sign?

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like the weather will hold for you this week as well.
Might play hooky tomorrow and drive up to take a look.
Should I bring my boots and coveralls, I'd love to come and play too.

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go for it Peter! I'll let you have some fun on site too!

I polished off the welding today... just wiring and mud now. We should tidy things up here Thursday at the latest.

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia

Posts: 8739 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Peter Schuttinga
Visitor
Member # 2821

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Peter Schuttinga   Author's Homepage   Email Peter Schuttinga   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan, unfortunately could not get away today, would tomorrow afternoon still be OK??

--------------------
"Are we having fun yet?"
Peter Schuttinga
DZines Sign Studio
1617 Millstream rd
Victoria BC
V9B-6G4

Posts: 521 | From: Victoria BC | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will still be there tomorrow (Wednesday) wrapping things up. There's still lots to do, but we are optimistic. [Smile] The crew heads home late afternoon... I will remain doing last minute details until Thursday sometime.

If you come up and stay on until supper... it's on me!

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!