Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Off to another adventure...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Off to another adventure...
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The trailer is mostly packed with tools and supplies and finished pieces ... and way overweight of course. The shop is strangely empty.

I leave tonight with my crew for an install in Parksville on Vancouver Island... only about 120 miles distant - 30 of them across water.

We'll be on the worksite for two weeks for sure, maybe even three depending on how things go. Weather will be the biggest determining factor. I suspect we will live under the big blue tarps for much of our work days.

The crew is excited and pumped, two of them have never been on a road trip before, one has never been away from home.

It should be a great experience for all of us and I'll do my best to make it fun.

Any heads in the area are welcome to drop in for a visit. We are building the second phase of RipTide Lagoon Adventure Golf which is on the old Island Highway right beside Rathtrevor Provincial Park near the old bridge in Parksville.

I'll be online in the evenings and continue to check in here regularly and to tell of our adventures.

I just hope I haven't forgotten anything... hmmmm. Hope it doesn't rain too much....

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8738 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a safe and fun trip Dan!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Fisher
Visitor
Member # 5296

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Fisher   Author's Homepage   Email Jeff Fisher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan -

Sounds like fun. I hope I can check out your work sometime. I love Vancouver Island - but just don't get up that way enough.

Hmmm...probably shouldn't tell you I'm getting ready to leave for two weeks in the Caribbean. I won't be living under big blue tarps - or working.

Take care - Jeff

[ February 06, 2005, 12:45 PM: Message edited by: Jeff Fisher ]

--------------------
Jeff Fisher
Engineer of Creative Identity
Jeff Fisher LogoMotives

Author: "Savvy Designer's Guide to Success" from HOW Design Books

Posts: 32 | From: PDX :: OR :: USA | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Julio Tome
Visitor
Member # 4701

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Julio Tome   Email Julio Tome       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck with the weather Dan, I hope things go smoothly for you guys!!!

P.S. Your not going to let Dave drive the tow vehicle are you? [Wink] HA HAH HA Just Kidding!

--------------------
Julio Tome
Affordable Graphic DeSIGNS Co.
Surrey, B.C.
email@affordablesigns.ca

Posts: 34 | From: Surrey, B.C. | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!