Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » ISA Sign Expo in Vegas Who's going?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ISA Sign Expo in Vegas Who's going?
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've decided to attend the ISA International Sign Expo in Vegas this year... I'll be there on Friday/Saturday and Sunday morning. April 1-3

Anybody else going?

-grampa dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8741 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Thomas Greer
Resident

Member # 4566

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steve Thomas Greer   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Thomas Greer       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan I know how you like to gamble however you know that this if mostly for large digital and electrical stuff right? It is nothing apparantly
like the Atlantic city show!

Yopu should talk to Tramp or Brian the Brush about it!

--------------------
Steve Thomas Greer
ABRACADABRA SIGNS & DESIGNS
102 Stanley St. Ayr, Ont. Canada

Posts: 602 | From: Ayr, Ontario. Canada | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Erik Gastelum
Visitor
Member # 5341

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Erik Gastelum         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll be There Last Mintue If I Go

---------------------------------
Forums For The Professional

--------------------

Posts: 79 | From: / | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm over due to attend another ISA show. I really enjoy this one...lot's of architectural signage stuff, high tech galore and big trucks. ISA Show Webpage
Check with the Gyford Productions (Standoffs) booth. They'll know where to find me, or I just might be there helping them out. They like that because a lot of Canadians attend the show and I'm fluent in Canuckspeak...eh.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4361 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alphonse Dente
Visitor
Member # 4993

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alphonse Dente         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're going!

My wife and are are flying out a few days ahead of the ISA show, and making a week's long vacation out of it.

Since our trip to the USSC show in Atlantic City went so disasterously, we KNOW this trip will be better.

We ended up booking our room at the Excalibur, which was 1/3 the cost of Mandalay Bay (where the show is), and has a monorail connecting the two resorts.

Looking forward to getting OUT OF THE SNOW!!!

-Al

--------------------
Alphonse Dente
Dente Design
Henderson Harbor, NY

Posts: 59 | From: Henderson Harbor, NY | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tim Whitcher
Visitor
Member # 685

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tim Whitcher   Email Tim Whitcher       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering it. Never been to a ISA show. I'll have to check out their website.

--------------------
Tim Whitcher
Adrian, MI

Posts: 1546 | From: Adrian, MI | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Thompson
Visitor
Member # 1851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Booked my flight in Dec and Hotel in Jan. Staying at the excalibur as well. I did the show 2 years ago and LOVED it. Yes there is alot of printers and such, but there is so much more. I'm staying for 5 nights, last time I had to leave before the show was over and I hated it.

--------------------
Glenn Thompson
Tell-Tale Signs
Williams Lake, BC
sign@telus.net
(250)398-7446

Posts: 201 | From: Williams Lake, BC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Colleen Henderson
Resident

Member # 906

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Colleen Henderson   Email Colleen Henderson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will be there too. Also staying at Excalibur-for 5 days.

--------------------
Colleen Henderson
Signs Now, Thunder Bay, ON
signsnow@tbaytel.net

Posts: 140 | From: Thunder Bay, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm planning on going. I'll be buying a new solvent printer there. Best deals of the year - til next year.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Glenn Thompson
Visitor
Member # 1851

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glenn Thompson   Author's Homepage   Email Glenn Thompson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We should try and get together for dinner on one of the evenings when we are all there. It would be a nice highlight for the show

--------------------
Glenn Thompson
Tell-Tale Signs
Williams Lake, BC
sign@telus.net
(250)398-7446

Posts: 201 | From: Williams Lake, BC | Registered: Dec 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!