Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Back in Mazeppa for the rest of 2004!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Back in Mazeppa for the rest of 2004!
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 16 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got back from the airport...Thanks to Cisco for a fantastic time! Cisco, is a great friend, a true Letterhead and I will travel ANYWHERE with him to paint, carry sponge bob square pants, [Rolling On The Floor] eat raoch poison, [Eek!] you name it, I'm there! Cisco's Mom, Della is a sweetheart too!
We met so many good people out in Fresno! Thanks to kelli of Precision board as well, Kelli, Ayleen, me and Cisco went to TIJUANA!!! hahahaha! What a blast! Top down in the Mustang headed for the border!!
Hey Cisco..post some of those picture would ya?!!

HAppy New Year Everybody!! [Thanks]

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Parr
Visitor
Member # 3868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Parr   Email Dave Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yer just an old "Fun Sponge!" We love it. [Smile] [Wink]

--------------------
Dave Parr
Sign Painter
USA

Posts: 709 | From: USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, I called but guess you hadn't arived yet, now just saw your post. Sponge Bob and your painting you bought at the museum stopped by, give me a little time for the shots to post. They are checking you out on Channel 26 hey hey hey! Oh yeah and also on Channel 30 and 47, I think we did pretty good for some ole young wall dogs huh!! Have a Happy New Years, Bob and Yolanda say they saw Ayleen on TV too, she did great!! Glad you both arrived safely.

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Telfer
Visitor
Member # 3949

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Telfer   Email Scott Telfer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy New Year Guys....you sound as if you had a lot of fun as usual..
Are you sure that was your mum Cisco...I thought it was your younger sister.....
Cant wait to see the rest of the photos ..see you all later in the year...
Adios for now.

--------------------
Scott Telfer
C.S.T SIGNS
0141-633 0391
scott@telfer27.freeserve.co.uk

Posts: 189 | From: SCOTLAND | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm delighted to hear that you got to progress on the wall! It's been solid rain up north and I heared of rain south and assumed if it wasn't in the central valley you'd have that fog.

What a great report!

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6714 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Orale Mikey!!! ok amigo here's what I have been working on so far, I still have quite a few pics to get loggin in. As you remember it takes some time, I hope the viewers will let me know they want to see more, for this is only the beginning...

http://www.franciscovargas.com/Mike%20Meyer/Mike%20Meyer.htm

--------------------
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Sartain
Visitor
Member # 241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karen Sartain   Email Karen Sartain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Cisco [Applause]

Great work!! I sure want to see more [Smile] Mike and Ayleen are awesome to have come all the way out to help you out...you don't see that kind of dedication to craft and friend everyday. My hats off to them as well as you for a job exceptionally well done! [Applause] [Applause] [Applause] [Applause]

Karen
PS at the airport before they flew back home did you give them the famous " NOOOOOO...Don't gooooo!"? [Wink]

--------------------
Karen Sartain,'Pisel' on chat
11699 E Hwy 181
Willcox, Arizona 85643

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.We are spiritual beings on a human journey."-Stephen Covey

Posts: 336 | From: Chiricahua National Monument, Az | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mike meyer
Visitor
Member # 542

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mike meyer   Author's Homepage   Email mike meyer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha! What a BLAST!
Great job cisco!

I will send you more pictures as soon as I find the CD's....man, it's icy as hell here tonight...glad I was in that Convertible with the sunshine! We won't see that here for 3 or 4 months!

If you ever get in this arae of the country, give Cisco a call, he's a blast!

Don't forget Kelli....She's good time too!

Life is too short...I live for it everyday!
(Next time I go around the world, Cisco WILL be my sidekick!)

Buenos Noches!

--------------------
Mike Meyer Sign Painter
189 1st Ave n P.O. Box 3
Mazeppa, Mn 55956

We are not selling, we are staying here in Mazeppa....we cannot re-create what we have here....not in another lifetime! SO Here we are!!!!!!!

www.mikemeyersigns.com

Posts: 3617 | From: Mazeppa, Mn usa | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

can I take Yolanda??

--------------------
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935

Dan Streicher
Visitor
Member # 4515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Streicher         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If I can get one thing through to people I run into in my life it is that we only get one shot (no that's not a plug but we still use their paints) at this life...do it, glad to see you are Mike there is so much to see, so much to do and unfortunatley none of us can see or do it all in one life time, but we can try

--------------------
Dan Streicher
Slidell, LA

Posts: 445 | From: Slidell, LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

I added a couple more pictures

http://www.franciscovargas.com/Mike%20Meyer/Mike%20Meyer.htm

Karen of course I said "Nooooo, don't Gooooooo!" I had a real good time with them visiting

Scot, Happy New years to you and Stewart (ole Sweet Lou) Thanks I'm sure Mom will enjoy the compliment. When I took Mike and Ayleen to her home we all got to talking, now she wants to go to Mazeppa!

Time for me to rest, it's been a long week, adios...

--------------------
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935

Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Facinating saga folks. Thank you for sharing your fun.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4351 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kellie Miller
Merchant

Member # 2788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kellie Miller   Author's Homepage   Email Kellie Miller   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Mike, FranCisco (still can't do it, Papi..) and Ayleen for a great time! You guys are a blast and are welcome at my place anytime! :-)
See you soon! kellie

--------------------
Kellie Miller
Customer Service Mgr.
Coastal Enterprises Company
Mfg. of Precision Board
(800) 845-0745
www.precisionboard.com
hdu@precisionboard.com

Posts: 118 | From: Orange, CA | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stewart McLaren
Visitor
Member # 2737

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stewart McLaren   Author's Homepage   Email Stewart McLaren       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey amigos HAPPY NEW YEAR .. sounds like you guys had a great time... wish we could have been there , just picked up Ash from the airport he has come up to get an engine for the 1946 Chevy pick-up that he has,.. The photos look great lads well done but Scotland has to have the lead in painting in the rain.. It has pished it down for days on end.. we were down in Tighnabruaich for 3 days,,, they had a burstwater main and most of the town had to fill their toilet cisterns with bottled water.. plenty beer, but no water... we had a blast it was great...see ye later stewart...

Looks Like a fantastic trip and I wish I'd been with you although unfortunatley I cannot go into a club where the dancers only wear a few pieces of string. Sadly my religious beliefs would preclude my entry and I would have been rather a damp squid upon the proceedings, having to remain outside, billy "no mate" style whilst you partied upon the interior. My rather unorthadox beliefs prevent me from going into any such joint where the incumbent model is wearing anything (with the exception of a tea towel)had she been totally naked I would have righteously engaged my shaphic rights. Anyway enough of my particular pecedillios my man servant Mclaren is about to allow me to engage my other singular idiocyncracy of drinking partly iced Guinness as fast as possible so as to produced a uphoric, though not all together unpainful, head rush. Puts me in mind of the Stranglers song "no more heroes". Excuse me I grow weary, those who share my personal disabilities will understand, the rest will condem me to the asylum. Can't wait to see you all in Mn.
Happy new Year
La de bloody dah.,,,,,,Lord Bishop (utterly assholed)

--------------------
stewart mclaren
mclaren signs
59 Gean Rd,
ALLOA SCOTLAND
FK10 2JP

Posts: 133 | From: stirling. scotland | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Stewart and Lord Ashley, hahahhahaaah you guys are loco man! I bet you would be the fox, and the rooster raiding the hen house if you would have been there. Now I think I want to know what a Tea Towel is?

--------------------
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!