Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Women Only. How to help your husband make you feel special or be more romantic.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Women Only. How to help your husband make you feel special or be more romantic.
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After almost 35 yrs of marriage, life gets to be a rut sometimes....B...O....R...I...N...G. We are the typical couple that stayed so busy with the kids and him working afternoons, 6-7 days a week, that we didn't take time for ourselves. So I told him the other day that I would give him points to let him know when he is doing something that I like.

1 pt for winking at me in a room full of people

1 pt for letting me win the argument...even if you are right.

-5 pts for getting upset with the driver in front of us.

-10 pts for winking at me for the 50th time at the same gathering.

5 pts for cooking dinner

5 pts for cleaning up the mess.

5 pts for warming my vehicle up

5 pts for shoveling a trail to my vehicle.

5 pts for a bath run with my favorite bubblebath when I come home from work.

[ December 19, 2004, 02:45 PM: Message edited by: Laura Butler ]

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ken Henry
Visitor
Member # 598

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Ken Henry   Email Ken Henry   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awarding points is a fine idea, but understand that those points have to have something WORTHWHILE that they can be redeemed for. Also, if the redemption level is set too high, males will tend to do something that they consider more valuable with their time...like watching that big game...going hunting or fishing...or a round of golf etc etc. etc.

--------------------
Ken Henry
Henry & Henry Signs
London, Ontario Canada
(519) 439-1881
e-mail: kjmlhenry@rogers.com

Why do I get all those on-line offers to sell me Viagara, when the only thing hardening is my arteries ?

Posts: 2684 | From: London,Ontario, Canada | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd like to see the list of things he can cash his
points in for!!!

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan E Young
Visitor
Member # 2325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan E Young   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan E Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1000 points just stop nagging me to be more romantic!!!!

I know it said women only but I am scared you ladies are talking about me behind my back. You know you do!!!!

[ December 19, 2004, 11:35 AM: Message edited by: Ryan E Young ]

--------------------
Ryan Young
Indocil Art & Design
indocil@comporium.net
803-980-6765

I highjacked Letterville!!
Winter Muster 2004

Posts: 904 | From: Rock Hill, SC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike O'Neill
Resident

Member # 470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike O'Neill   Author's Homepage   Email Mike O'Neill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've gotta ask about this thing with rewarding for getting mad at the driver in front...?? ...strange foreplay, but I guess it takes all types.

or as they say around here.. "Whatever floats your Boat..."

[ December 19, 2004, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: TransLab ]

--------------------
Mike O'Neill

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
- Arthur C. Clarke

mike@copyshop.ca

Posts: 3094 | From: Labrador City, NF, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most men are almost totally clueless when it comes to romanticism, how women think and feel and what they like and want. I know I'm going to get shot at for this (mostly by ignorant men) but it needs to be said. Women already know it but most men think that just because they have the equipment and go thru the motions she enjoys it - WRONG. Romance starts with the first encounter of the day and progresses til AFTER the act. Falling right off to sleep after the cookies are served might be natural for him but if he fights it and can snuggle and engage in a bit of sweet talk and bask in the afterglow he will gain mega "points". Forplay is also a lot more than rolling over and saying "Hey, you awake?" I can't stress how important *good* kissing is and if you are not a good kisser you should learn how. You can email me privately about that. If your wife does not interested in kissing it's probably because you are not a good kisser. Words are very important to a woman; whe loves to hear those three little words - and I'm not talking about "You wanna Fuk?" They want to *hear* that they are beautiful to you. They want to believe they are the only female on the planet to you. Technique is very important and there is a lot of prep work involved to do it right - and no, I'm not talking about making sure there are fresh batteries. Good hygene is crucial! Shave (unless you have facial hair), brush your teeth, bathe well, put on some cologne, brush your hair. Make eye contact and try to establish a deeper connection with her before and during. Setting the mood with some soft music and lighting helps too. If you don't do Keagle exercises you should - unless it doesn't bother you to be "minute man". Talk to her during and don't be afraid to get a little naughty. I am NOT going to go into the female anatomy here but if you don't know what the magic button is or what a G spot is and how to hit it you need some coaching. This is far from being comprehensive or even a full table of contents. No matter how good a man thinks he is, he can always kick it up a notch. The largest sex organ is right between the ears (no, not the tongue). Yep, it's that 4 lbs of gray matter. Engage that, turn on the eroticism and you'll have her so smoking hot you'll wonder who you're in bed with and you will never have to worry about points again. Heck, SHE will be trying to score points with you!

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bruce Bowers
Resident

Member # 892

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bruce Bowers   Email Bruce Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, whatever, Ricky...

--------------------
Bruce Bowers

DrCAS Custom Lettering and Design
Saint Cloud, Minnesota

"Things work out best for the people who make the best of the way things work out." - Art Linkletter

Posts: 6451 | From: Saint Cloud, Minnesota | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good points, Ricky. Altho I didn't realize that men could do Kegels!

I'd say giving your woman toe-curling sex is worth at least 100 points, (with 100 extra for finding the magic button) and taking out the garbage without being nagged would add an additional 1000 points, and leaving your dirty sox right-side-out when you remove them is an easy 500 (1000 if you put em in the hamper)

And always remember that the answer to "Do I look fat in this?" is "NO, HONEY, YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL."
Love....Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rovelle W. Gratz
Visitor
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rovelle W. Gratz   Author's Homepage   Email Rovelle W. Gratz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to attribute this to myself 'cause I might get in trouble, so.....my Brother always says, "a Woman's place is in the home, and she should go there immediately after work".

One tip for women married to older men, or if you prefer, "Old Farts", is to use vanilla behind your ears, instead of perfume.

--------------------
Rove Gratz
Gratz Signs
342 Walden Station Drive
Macon, GA 31216
rovegratz@aol.com
Home Page: http://rove-342.tripod.com

Posts: 861 | From: Macon, GA 31216 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
W. R. Pickett
Visitor
Member # 3842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for W. R. Pickett   Email W. R. Pickett   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...Wow Ricky!

...With your experience...You should write a tips column for "Details" magazine.

--------------------
WR Pickett
Richmond, Va.

Posts: 1955 | From: Richmond, Va. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harris Kohen
Visitor
Member # 2139

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harris Kohen   Email Harris Kohen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky just made 1,000,000 points with his wife, thats why he posted that.

Calling DrRuth
Calling DrRuth

--------------------
Harris Kohen
K-Man Pinstriping
and Graphix
Trenton, NJ
"Showing the world that even
I can strategically place the
pigment where its got to
go."

Posts: 1739 | From: Trenton, NJ, USA | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ricky, don't hold anything back, just let us know what you really think. [Razz]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura Butler   Email Laura Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I should have known not to post and then leave for a couple of hours. This post certainly didn't go the way that I thought that it would.

All the way home I kept thinking that I should have said "SPECIAL" instead of "ROMANTIC"...so I changed it a little. I also didn't think that men would answer more than women...and get that explicit. Gals, what are we gong to do to these men that don't listen?

[ December 19, 2004, 03:10 PM: Message edited by: Laura Butler ]

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Posts: 2855 | From: Attica, Mi, USA | Registered: Nov 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ricky Jackson   Email Ricky Jackson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm editing my post and reposting it under another heading. Anyone interested can see that thread.

[ December 19, 2004, 03:40 PM: Message edited by: Ricky Jackson ]

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants." Sir Issac Newton

Posts: 3528 | From: Warner Robins, GA | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura Butler
Visitor
Member # 1830

Ricky, you missed the point. I certainly didn't think this post would get this explicit. NO offense but you took the fun out of this post that I was trying to have with ALL the women. I'm outa here. Its gone in a direction that I don't want to go.

[ December 19, 2004, 03:19 PM: Message edited by: Laura Butler ]

--------------------
Laura Butler
Vision Graphics & Sign
4479 Welch Rd
Attica, Mi 48412

Ricky Jackson
Visitor
Member # 5082

My appologies Laura. I thought it was to "How to help your husband..." I Don't mean to be contrary but you're the one that indicated that it's "...B O R I N G". I'm sorry for the hijacking; I'll repost with another thread.

--------------------
Ricky Jackson
Signs Now
614 Russell Parkway
Warner Robins, GA
(478) 923-7722
signpimp50@hotmail.com

Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm much more comfortable with conjuring the memories & imagry of great sex, then from the thought of someone winking 50 times at one party. That doesn't sound like romanticism... that sounds more like a nervous disorder [Smile]

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rovelle W. Gratz
Visitor
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rovelle W. Gratz   Author's Homepage   Email Rovelle W. Gratz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the women that are looking for a Sensitive man. I heard that they all already have boyfriends.

--------------------
Rove Gratz
Gratz Signs
342 Walden Station Drive
Macon, GA 31216
rovegratz@aol.com
Home Page: http://rove-342.tripod.com

Posts: 861 | From: Macon, GA 31216 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I kinda thought Ricky looked liked Dr. Ruth Westheimer (with a Stetson) in drag....hehehehe.

I'm with Doug, ... all that winking sounds like a nervous tic to me.

Rovelle makes a good point too....all the sensitive guys are making quilts for their homeboys...hehehehe.

What's all this talk about "buttons"? I'm a real gadget guy and I never saw any button!?

And this shaving thing...does that include my back?

It's all making sense now...if the largest sex organ is between your ears then that explains why some guy on the highway sped passed me and called me a "dickhead".

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone figured out the purpose of the points yet?

Is this like band camp where points were really demerits or is it like some of the frequent flyer programs where you keep earning points but can never actually use them for anything because you need 1 bazillion points for the screwdriver set, the cheapest reward?

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lets plan out an encounter,, lemme see here,, 7 means get the wash done by hand .., 9 means a lipper,, 10 means the whole thing...

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5274 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheryl Lucas
Visitor
Member # 1656

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheryl Lucas   Email Cheryl Lucas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor]
How bout we change the point system to slave minutes? First few minutes spent reading Ricky's post(s), the rest, following through with his advise! [Razz]

Cher.

--------------------
Co-Host:
SANDCASTLE Panel Jam
'a Dixie Letterhead Reunion'
Fort Myers, Florida

Cheryl Lucas a/k/a "Shag" on mIRC
Vital Signs & Graphics, Etc.
Cape Coral, Florida
239-574-4713
VSignsNgraphics@aol.com

Posts: 987 | From: Cape Coral, FL USA | Registered: Aug 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike O'Neill
Resident

Member # 470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike O'Neill   Author's Homepage   Email Mike O'Neill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
... Been keegling (sp) for the past 24 hours...

Boy is Marie gonna be impressed. [Smile]

--------------------
Mike O'Neill

- Arthur C. Clarke

mike@copyshop.ca

Posts: 3094 | From: Labrador City, NF, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Sartain
Visitor
Member # 241

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karen Sartain   Email Karen Sartain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Rolling On The Floor] Just don't get a cramp! [Rolling On The Floor]
And for the record, what Cheryl said [Wink]

--------------------
Karen Sartain,'Pisel' on chat
11699 E Hwy 181
Willcox, Arizona 85643

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.We are spiritual beings on a human journey."-Stephen Covey

Posts: 336 | From: Chiricahua National Monument, Az | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Trannie,
Did you follow these instructions?
Here page for both men and women.
That oughta win big points for both partners! (It also comes in handy for those stubborn lids on pickle jars) [Wink]
Love....Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Sacks
Resident

Member # 379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rick Sacks   Author's Homepage   Email Rick Sacks   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I find this dialoge totally inapropriate for this BB.

--------------------
The SignShop
Mendocino, California

http://www.mendosign.com

Making the simple complicated is commonplace;
making the complicated simple, awesomely simple, that's creativity. — Charles Mingus

Posts: 6714 | From: Mendocino, CA. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yall a bunch of horndoggies. [Rolling On The Floor] [Rolling On The Floor]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike O'Neill
Resident

Member # 470

Actually Rick, you are absolutely right.

This thread definately took a left turn at Albuquerque...

--------------------
Mike O'Neill

- Arthur C. Clarke

mike@copyshop.ca

Frank Magoo
Resident

Member # 3950

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Frank Magoo   Email Frank Magoo   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How many points did we lose when we took that wrong turn and why do wrong turns always occurr in or around Albq?

--------------------
Frank Magoo,
Magoo's-Las Vegas; fmagoo@netzero.com
"the only easy day was yesterday"

Posts: 2365 | From: Las Vegas, Nv. | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!