Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » made it all the way to Toronto without logging on!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: made it all the way to Toronto without logging on!
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are on our way to NYC. Got some time to kill in Toronto airport, so where do I go? To Letterville...I love this place (Letterville). You can bet I'll be logging in...even on the cruise! We are cruising up to Quebec City, then back to NYC. We are celebrating our 25th Anniversary 3 years late.
Cheers y'all,
Duncan
aka signdog
aka seadog
[Smile]

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4356 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael Boone
Deceased

Member # 308

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael Boone     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wave to me when ya fly over... [Applause]

--------------------
Michael Boone
Sign Painter
5828 Buerman Rd.Sodus,NY 14551

Posts: 3223 | From: Sodus,NY,USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great one Duncan & Laurie.
A Second Honeymoon [Wink]
Enjoy it!

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pat Welter
Resident

Member # 785

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Pat Welter   Email Pat Welter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary you two...have fun we'll have to have a get together once your back and thing sort of settle down eh...Enjoy yourselves and don't forget to do something wild...Pat and Ruth

--------------------
Pat Welter
Masterhand Signs and Designs
Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada

Posts: 1304 | From: Unity, Saskatchewan.Canada | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip!

You two deserve a honeymoon!!!!

Suelynn

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steven Girard
Visitor
Member # 3931

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Steven Girard   Author's Homepage   Email Steven Girard   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy anniversary Duncan and Laurie and a great time here in quebec

--------------------
Steven Girard
steven@lettragesgirard.com

http://www.lettragesgirard.com
all texts are in french, all the pics are in english....hiihih

Posts: 147 | From: Val-Bélair, QC. canada | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a great trip Duncan!

-dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8740 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the good wishes, we are having a terrific time here in NYC. It's Lauries frst time here. The place is crawling with security as President Bush will be in town tomorrow I thisnk. Heck I spotted agents watching people who were watching agents. Lots of Black suits with guns tucked into their belts. We set sail tomorrow, I'll check in from the boat.

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog

Posts: 4356 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Pierre Tardif
Resident

Member # 3229

Icon 4 posted      Profile for Pierre Tardif   Author's Homepage   Email Pierre Tardif   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys! If you want a little stupid frenchman to interrupt your wedding anniversary when you're in Quebec City give me a shout!! beers on me!

Cell phone 418-655-1521 or Home 418-847-9214

Duncan, 25th anniversary?!? you must have married her when she was 4!!

--------------------
Pierre Tardif
P. Tardif Inc.
1006 boul. PIE-XI sud Val-Belair
QC. Canada G3K 1L2
418-847-4089
pierre@ptardif.com

Posts: 800 | From: Quebec city | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barb. Shortreed

Member # 1730

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barb. Shortreed   Email Barb. Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary Duncan and Laurie [Smile]
Have a Great Trip [Smile]

--------------------
Barb Shortreed
144 Hill St. E.
Fergus, Ontario

Posts: 2377 | From: Fergus, Ont. | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Anniversary and have a safe trip.
Love....Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray MacDonald
Visitor
Member # 3558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murray MacDonald   Email Murray MacDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Guys...
Best wishes on your celebration of ...wow!...28 years together. Frankly, Dawg, I think you owe Laurie more than a trip. Does she get a T-shirt, too? Maybe some jools? A new T-Bird? After all, she's had to put up with a signpainter for all these years.
MUR

--------------------
Murray MacDonald
OldTime Signs
529 Third Ave S
Kenora, ON.
P9N 1Y3
oldtimesigns@gokenora.com

Posts: 781 | From: Kenora, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are having a hoot. We are anchored of Newport RI today. We'll be going to shore for a tour soon. Mur don't get her started. The last time you bugged me I almost had to buy a Model A. [Smile] Pierre, it will be sevral days more before we are at Quebec. We are there for 2 days. Thank you for the offer, I will keep in touch.
Actually it's our 28th anniversary Pierre. Our 25th happened during 9-11 so we had to re-group. The signs on this ship are very nice (just to keep the tread on topic) Sandblasted glass, edge lit. If I figure out how to upload pics from the ship, I'll start posting some cool signs I see.
Cheers,

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog

Dan Sawatzky
Resident

Member # 88

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Sawatzky   Author's Homepage   Email Dan Sawatzky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duncan, I can't believe you didn't buy her that Model A. Laurie told me she at the Prairie meet that she was real excited that you were going to surprise her with it. Hmmmm.

I hope the rest of your trip goes well. You have some serious ground to make up. [Smile]

-dan

--------------------
Dan Sawatzky
Imagination Corporation
Yarrow, British Columbia
dan@imaginationcorporation.com
http://www.imaginationcorporation.com

Being a grampa is one of the the most wonderful things in the world!!!

Posts: 8740 | From: Yarrow, B.C. Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lotti Prokott
Resident

Member # 2684

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lotti Prokott   Email Lotti Prokott   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, Duncan and Laurie!

Check your e-mail (no fear, it's not about work)

[Smile]

--------------------
Lotti Prokott
Woodland Signs
Pelly, Saskatchewan
woodlandsigns@sasktel.net

Posts: 1966 | From: Pelly, Saskatchewan | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ray Rheaume
Resident

Member # 3794

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ray Rheaume   Email Ray Rheaume   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Duncan,

If you're driving up from NYC through Vermont on I-91, drop in on me. I live right along your route, about half way to Quebec City.
I'm flying back into NH tomorrow night from California.
I got lunch!
Just give a call at 603-787-6803.

Congratulations on 28 years of wedded bliss.
Rapid

--------------------
Ray Rheaume
Rapidfire Design
543 Brushwood Road
North Haverhill, NH 03774
rapidfiredesign@hotmail.com
603-787-6803

I like my paint shaken, not stirred.

Posts: 5648 | From: North Haverhill, New Hampshire | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!