Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » it's going to be fun!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: it's going to be fun!!!!
Brian Hansen
Visitor
Member # 2946

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brian Hansen   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Howdy all ya fine Letterheads,

We're having supplies coming from all over , nice projects...lots of give-aways, We also have lots of supprise Guest, that we're keeping a secret!!

1st Maritime Letterhead Round-Up Aug 27-29

Brian Hansen

[ August 08, 2004, 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Brian Hansen ]

--------------------
Brian Hansen
Heritage Signs & Graphic Designs
6003 Route 495
St.Marie New Brunswick
(506)955.8885

Posts: 315 | From: St. Marie , New Brunswick | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelly Thorson
Resident

Member # 2958

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Kelly Thorson   Author's Homepage   Email Kelly Thorson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can hardly wait. Jessie & I will be arriving in Moncton on the 18th of August. If you need some help with shuttling people to and from the airport we're renting a car. I'll give you a phone call a little closer to the date. Hope you saved us a bunk. [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again?”
-Winnie the Pooh & A.A. Milne

Kelly Thorson
Kel-T-Grafix
801 Main St.
Holdfast, SK
S0G 2H0
ktg@sasktel.net

Posts: 5496 | From: Penzance, Saskatchewan | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Grundy
Resident

Member # 103

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Dave Grundy   Author's Homepage   Email Dave Grundy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian...Lookin forward to getting there!

Any chance you could draw a wee map on how to get there from the airport with wee arrows pointing out where the local beer purveyors are located??? Wouldn't want to get lost getting to the meet when on a quest for some beer!!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I'll be driving, so, of course my quest for beer will only be for the benefit of my passenger/passengers. [Wink] [Wink] UNTIL we arrive....OF COURSE..

This question is asked in the spirit of helping my "soon to be buddy" Joe C. feel comfortable with being in New Brunswick.

(Told ya I was doing my research Joe!!!!!! [Big Grin] )

--------------------
Dave Grundy
retired in Chelem,Yucatan,Mexico/Hensall,Ontario,Canada
1-519-262-3651 Canada
011-52-1-999-102-2923 Mexico cell
1-226-785-8957 Canada/Mexico home

dave.grundy@hotmail.com

Posts: 8883 | From: Chelem, Yucatan, Mexico/Hensall, Ontario, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Jordan
Deceased

Member # 2368

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Jordan         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian,
As you know I am arriving with David G. and as I don't drink beer at least one of us will be sober but a smap map would be handy.

The glass panel is 90% finished.

Looking forward to the meet,

John

--------------------
Aussie John
Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia

man makes a thing of beauty of that which he loves

Posts: 148 | From: Caringbah, N.S.W. Australia | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 10 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sooo looking forward to this meet...i'm staying at the norwest hotel and arrive at the airport at 11:50am on thursday...will anyone be around at that time or should i just take a cab to the hotel?

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Philip Steffen
Visitor
Member # 2235

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Philip Steffen   Email Philip Steffen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can't tell you how disappointed I am that I'll miss this meet. It sounds so amazing when I hear who is coming and what will be covered. I hope there is a video camera. I WOULD BUY A VIDEO.

OR I could trade videos. You see, my wife is due to deliver our 4th Child on Sept. 1st. So I'll tape that and try to talk her into trading a copy for the meet.

Have fun guys & gals. I shouldn't be envious, but it's hard not to be.

--------------------
Phil Steffen,
29 Van Rensselaer St
City of Saratoga Springs DPW
Saratoga Springs NY 12866

Posts: 563 | From: beautiful Saratoga Springs NY | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joe Cieslowski
Resident

Member # 2429

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Joe Cieslowski   Author's Homepage   Email Joe Cieslowski   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yo Dave, You Da Man!!!!! [Smile] I do have one rule however....no drinking before 9. If you need a head start, thats OK with me. [Wink]

Brian, I'm all set for material but I would like to see that logo for the sign we'll be workin on. Also, what were the topics of my workshops..... [Dunno]

Let's play "Stump The Carver!" If you have a design for an object or scene, bring it along and I'll show you how I would approach it.

I'm really looking foward to this meet....see you all there!

Joe,
Makin Chips and Havin Fun!

--------------------
Joe Cieslowski
Connecticut Woodcarvers Gallery
P.O.Box 368
East Canaan CT 06024
jcieslowski@snet.net
860-824-0883

Posts: 2345 | From: East Canaan CT 06024 | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catalin Dretcanu
Visitor
Member # 4136

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catalin Dretcanu   Email Catalin Dretcanu   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear Brian,
Please tell me if you can to send me an official invitation for me to participate at your meet in Canada.
Friday I will have a visa interview for Detroit meet and if I don't get my USA visa I want to try to get a canadian visa to participate at your meet.
Please let me know if you want help me to get my visa.

Thanks a lot,
Catalin

--------------------
Catalin Dretcanu
TIPART GROUP Ltd
www.tipart.ro
Address: Bucharest, ROMANIA
Phone: +40 722 621 512
E-mail: catad@yahoo.com

"Do or do not...there is no try"

Posts: 83 | From: Bucharest, ROMANIA (Europe) | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Duncan Wilkie
Resident

Member # 132

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Duncan Wilkie   Author's Homepage   Email Duncan Wilkie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laurie and I are spending a couple extra days and renting a car. Gotta see the Bay of Fundy, are there any other "Must Sees". How far is it to the Confederation Bridge?
Can't wait to see you all!

--------------------
Duncan Wilkie
aka signdog
http://www.comsign.ca
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

Posts: 4353 | From: Edmonton, Alberta, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jay Nichols
Visitor
Member # 2842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jay Nichols         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Brian, I'm sure your meet will be a great time for all. Here's some info about the Bay of Fundy, which most of you guys probly know already, but might be of interest to some of the other folks here. Any boater worth his scuppers is familiar with the bay and its unique place in maritime lore. Keep an eye on the docklines!!!

The enormous tides of the Bay of Fundy are truly one of the world's great natural wonders.

One hundred billion tonnes of water flows into and out of the Bay on an average tide, twice a day, creating rip-currents, seething up-wellings, swirling whirlpools and a tidal range reaching 53 ft [Eek!] at the head of the Bay. The volume of water ebbing & flowing is estimated to be 2000 times greater than the daily discharge of the Gulf of St. Lawrence. The immense energy of the tides powers a highly productive, rich and diverse natural ecosystem, in turn shaping the environment, the economy and the culture of the Fundy region.

--------------------
Jay Nichols
ALPHABET SOUP

~the large print giveth and
the small print taketh away~

Posts: 176 | From: SW Florida | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brian Hansen
Visitor
Member # 2946

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brian Hansen   Author's Homepage   Email Brian Hansen   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Everyone...

Just had my 6th annual ( Rally ay the Ranch ) Motor Cycle Rally...I've been buzy!!! planing this event... 200 bikes this year, great event...just taking a few minutes to check out this page...will be looking foward to ansering all your question tonight, looking foward now to the Round-Up...right now am going to say farewell to all the bikers that stayed all weekend,

Thanks again

--------------------
Brian Hansen
Heritage Signs & Graphic Designs
6003 Route 495
St.Marie New Brunswick
(506)955.8885

Posts: 315 | From: St. Marie , New Brunswick | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!