Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » I be moving (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I be moving
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ahhh, another seven years has gone by and my itching has begun somewhere before the fifth. I been travelling almost all my life, travelling and pinstriping, five years here and there until I feel the need to move on. This time is a little different as I'm old and tired, but never the less I be moving down to Redding California where the heat of the summer is somewhat unbearable so I'm told but then again the heat here is also unbearable. Every week I move several things pertaining to my life in my Astrovan to Jeff Cranks shop in Redding. I've got more tools and less clothes but just as many vehicles, 4 to be exact, that is after I sell one. I could probably rent a U-Haul and make it with my belongings except for my vehicles in one trip but that would mean I would need a storage facility and storage would mean I couldn't see all my tools which would bring me down. I book work even though I'm leaving town so as to keep my stroke, my style is my own and so is my thinking but at least I'm moving, staying here would almost turn me into a mass murderer. My talent has been surpressed by ingrates, my vehicles have been abused and my lifestyle torn apart by small minded, save a dollar spend a penny persons who structured this all white west coast community. Diversity is what I've always sought, America is my home and not just one town.

My mother used to say that Joey is like the wind ever since I walked to my aunts home when I was 4 years old and her home was 4 miles away. I like travelling and thats why I do mobile service cept'n of course for custom work which has to be done in your own shop because you can't trust your customers idea of what lighting really is. Well anyway I be travelling down to Redding this evening with another load, the third of many more before I complete this move around probably around September. I will still have my Toyota account here in southern Oregon to work during the weekends as its only 200 miles from Redding so driving up here should be a snap in my hiway machine, a Mercedes 450se, best 500 dollar vehicle I've had in some time. I've got great vehicles to choose from once I've settled in.

Persons here ask me why I want to leave such a beautiful place and my answer is, a mind is a terrible thing to waste, to many holy roller types with values unlike real people. I'd rather live in hell where I'd find persons who at least you know are looking to screw you rather then deal with these persons who worry more about the afterlife and haven't a clue to life on this planet. Oops, I'm getting off track..

Later......

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Ackerson
Visitor
Member # 3224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan Ackerson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Ackerson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a fun/safe trip.
Just a tad jealous here being stuck in the cube. [Smile]

--------------------
Alan Ackerson
LetterWorks Design and Graphics
alan@ack2.com

Posts: 776 | From: Oak Ridge, NJ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faye adele welsh
Visitor
Member # 4164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faye adele welsh   Email faye adele welsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
joey. moving is the best thing in life. do it before you are trapped in your old body with your young mind going bonkers! take care. alan ,as for you....cubes are a good place:) [Wink]

--------------------
faye welsh
jill's customs signs
813 pittsburgh rd.
fiddles@lycos.com

Posts: 165 | From: allison park,15101 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Ackerson
Visitor
Member # 3224

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alan Ackerson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Ackerson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops.

[ July 13, 2004, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Alan Ackerson ]

--------------------
Alan Ackerson
LetterWorks Design and Graphics
alan@ack2.com

Posts: 776 | From: Oak Ridge, NJ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Wright
Visitor
Member # 111

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Wright   Author's Homepage   Email David Wright   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Maybe Redding has a whole new group of folks worthy of blame.
Good Luck.

--------------------
Wright Signs
Wyandotte, Michigan

Posts: 2785 | From: Wyandotte, MI USA | Registered: Jan 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faye adele welsh
Visitor
Member # 4164

Icon 1 posted      Profile for faye adele welsh   Email faye adele welsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Dunno] [Eek!] [Roll Eyes] [Confused] tried to lose the extra...added an alan.hahahahahahahahaha. screwed up head.blame alan... [Dunno]

--------------------
faye welsh
jill's customs signs
813 pittsburgh rd.
fiddles@lycos.com

Posts: 165 | From: allison park,15101 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Alan is out golfing and his voice machine is skipping, someone call the boss.

And Joey have a good trip, and a nice drive too lol [Smile]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After reading David Wrights reply I had to say, no one is to blame David. I been travelling all my life, I love to travel, I love to work and I love to make it on my own. The challange is to make it on your own and not to expect free bread [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have a safe trip Joey.

You're right, a mind is a terrible thing to waste. A little different perspective here though. Thankfully, and I have to give credit to my "holy roller" parents, I was blessed to have a productive life and clarity of thought.

Thanks to my parents and those I surrounded myself with, I didn't fall into the downward spiral of drugs or other self destructive vices. This is nothing that I feel a haughty "I'm perfect" attitude about, but am truly, truly thankful I wasn't attracted to that lifestyle. If I was born in a different place or time...or had parents that didn't care about instilling the values I cherish, I could have been a different person...I'm sure.

I guess none of us have a choice who our parents are, nor where we are born. Given where I'm at and the life I've had compared to what I could have been born into, I have no reason for complaint.

I've been mostly content and thankful with what God has given me and where I'm situated. I like to take trips to a variety of different places but in the end am comfortable with where I'm at.

Home is like a friendly old pair of slippers. Feels real...and feels real good.

Some folks are more inclined towards adventure and are more independent by nature. I can see the excitement in that.

God bless you on your journey.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Racz
Visitor
Member # 4376

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Steve Racz   Email Steve Racz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,

Best of luck in your move. I admire your sense of adventure!

Take it easy lifting the heavy stuff (speaking from the experience of a 57 year old body!) [Smile]

Thanks,
Steve

--------------------
Steve Racz
Racz's Handcarved Signs

Posts: 1078 | From: New Jersey | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FranCisco Vargas
Deceased

Member # 145

Icon 14 posted      Profile for FranCisco Vargas   Author's Homepage   Email FranCisco Vargas   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, Welcome to California, and don't forget next time you're out this way don't just call and say you might stop by , call and do stop by. Have a safe trip bro

--------------------
aka:Cisco the "Traveling Millennium Sign Artist"
http://www.franciscovargas.com
Fresno, CA 93703
559 252-0935
"to live life, is to love life, a sign of no life, is a sign of no love"...Cisco 12'98

Posts: 3576 | From: Fresno, Ca, the great USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevin Finlay
Resident

Member # 2159

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Bevin Finlay   Author's Homepage   Email Bevin Finlay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Got any room for a Canadian airbrush artist who happens to like this year round motorcycle riding climate...haha!!!

Still enjoying my time in Tuscon, but riding back to Ontario in afew days.

Have a good one Joey and thanks for your reply a few days back to my portfolio post.

--------------------
www.bevinfinlay.com

Bevin Finlay
Artistry & Design
autoartist@bevinfinlay.com

Posts: 477 | From: Mid-Western Ontario | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congrats on finding someplace where you won't have to deal wiith religious folks. Bet that wasn't an easy obstacle to beat.

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Funny isn't it how it's gets hotter where less religous folks are! [Razz] [Razz]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Sartain
Visitor
Member # 241

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Karen Sartain   Email Karen Sartain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joey [Smile]

Good luck on your move...as mentioned before, be careful with lifting heavy stuff. I bet you'll like Redding...it was our 'town fix' when Jeff was working at Lassen. Nice place with lots of great Sacramento River walking paths. It is hot, but you'll do fine cause you are a "cool" dude [Wink]

Take care,

Karen & Jeff

--------------------
Karen Sartain,'Pisel' on chat
11699 E Hwy 181
Willcox, Arizona 85643

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.We are spiritual beings on a human journey."-Stephen Covey

Posts: 336 | From: Chiricahua National Monument, Az | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Believe it or not but I am a very spiritual person though not into organized religion. I speak to Jesus the son of God daily. I believe that of his teachings I travel just as he travelled, he preached, I stripe. Organized religion is too political and politics isn't my forte either, I'm just a simple pinstriper designer travelling through life while living on this planet. Five years here, five years there, its all relevant, I don't need another earthly person to tell me what his teachings are, we are all different, we are all the same [Smile]

--------------------

Don Coplen
Resident

Member # 127

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Don Coplen   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's fine, Joey. My smartass remark was wondering what in Hell makes ya think think there's not just as many Jesus freaks in Redding?

--------------------

Posts: 4084 | From: ... | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Catharine C. Kennedy
Resident

Member # 4459

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Catharine C. Kennedy   Email Catharine C. Kennedy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Travel safely & keep in touch!

--------------------
Catharine C. Kennedy
CCK Graphics
1511 Route 28
Chatham Center, NY 12184
cck1620@taconic.net
"Look at me,
Look at me, Look at me now!
I't's fun to have fun,
But you have to know how!"

Posts: 2173 | From: downtown Chatham Center, NY | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, That was a cool way to express your philosophy. I share your way of thinking.
I hope that you are happy in your new home. It sounds like a nice place.
Love...Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike O'Neill
Resident

Member # 470

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike O'Neill   Author's Homepage   Email Mike O'Neill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"A rolling stone gathers no moss."

I been dreamin a lot about moving lately, but I just got so much holding me down... one of these days (after kids are thru university) I'll gather the guts to let my feet follow my heart.

A toast to health & happiness...

--------------------
Mike O'Neill

It has yet to be proven that intelligence has any survival value.
- Arthur C. Clarke

mike@copyshop.ca

Posts: 3094 | From: Labrador City, NF, Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Todd Gill
Resident

Member # 2569

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Todd Gill   Email Todd Gill   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob....seriously. You have to syndicate your humor into some sort of newspaper column....funny insights! Hehehe.

Signed,

A Jesus Freak.

--------------------
Todd Gill
Outside The Lines
Potterville, MI

Posts: 7792 | From: Potterville, MI | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
happy trails & good fortune to you Joey!
drive safe

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike Pipes
Visitor
Member # 1573

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike Pipes   Author's Homepage   Email Mike Pipes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob Rochon:
Funny isn't it how it's gets hotter where less religous folks are! [Razz] [Razz]

Not really. [Smile]

I live in undoubtedly the hottest area of the country and there are more holy rollers in this town than I've ever seen anywhere. On the way from my house to the highway I pass 3 churches and that's only 1 mile, plus there's a new church going up at the intersection where I hit the highway.

I just wonder if the number of churches here has anything to do with the number of bars and the amount of partying and drug abuse that happens here. [Razz]

--------------------
"If I share all my wisdom I won't have any left for myself."

Mike Pipes
stickerpimp.com
Lake Havasu, AZ
mike@stickerpimp.com

Posts: 8746 | From: Lake Havasu, AZ USA | Registered: Jun 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Streicher
Visitor
Member # 4515

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Dan Streicher         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
livin in the same state I feel your pain, I dream of moving as well but don't have the energy to re-establish everything, Great Luck To You

--------------------
Dan Streicher
Slidell, LA

Posts: 445 | From: Slidell, LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jack Keith
Visitor
Member # 4499

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jack Keith   Email Jack Keith       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey;

Amen...well said. The problem most of us have with our Creator...is the "holier-than-thou" portion of His creation. But then, that's the problem Jesus had when He was here.

Sorry that I live so far away from where you are and where you are going. I would help you move just to get to talk to you (yeah, and look at your great work, too...;o)

Jack
"Did I spel that write?"

--------------------
Jack Keith
Keith Signs and Graphics
12400 Stemmons Drive
Cabool, MO 65689

Posts: 131 | From: Cabool, MO | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Janet Bakewell
Visitor
Member # 725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Janet Bakewell   Author's Homepage   Email Janet Bakewell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've moved 27 times since turning 18... managed to stay in this town for 9 years, but I've moved to 6 different homes since I've come. Now I've bought a house, so I'm stuck, and beginning to feel like I should be going....

ah, Joey... have a great trip!

Janet

--------------------
Janet Bakewell
One Sun Grafiks Inc.
Slave Lake, AB Canada
www.onesungrafiks.com

Posts: 128 | From: Slave Lake, AB Canada | Registered: Apr 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Joey. If you'd like some excitement in your move, have a friend pack for you. Unpacking will be like Christmas, you'll find stuff you didn't know you had. [Smile]

The only thing worse than a holy roller is...

Well, if I ever find the answer to that, I'll let ya know.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roger bailey
Merchant

Member # 556

Icon 4 posted      Profile for roger bailey   Author's Homepage   Email roger bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joey, Finally! [Eek!] I can't beleive it, though I knew someday you would grab the bull by the horns and get outa there.
Happy to hear this, I know you will be happier and probably have a bit more coin in the bank. [Cool]

I also know your work will get the much deserved respect in Northern Ca. [Applause] [Applause]

Spirit be wit ya bra !

Roger [Wink]

--------------------
Roger Bailey
Rapid Tac Incorporated
186 Combs Dr.
Merlin Oregon

Posts: 3020 | From: Merlin Oregon | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ryan E Young
Visitor
Member # 2325

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ryan E Young   Author's Homepage   Email Ryan E Young   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good luck Bud. Hope they arent traditionalist!

--------------------
Ryan Young
Indocil Art & Design
indocil@comporium.net
803-980-6765

I highjacked Letterville!!
Winter Muster 2004

Posts: 904 | From: Rock Hill, SC | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's weird, I lived in the same house for 18 years and now in the remaining 20 I have lived in 16 different places. This is the first house that I've owned, been here for a little over 3 years. It's past time to move on. I wasn't terribly excited about moving here to start with but I said - okay, 2 years tops and now it's been too long. This is definitely not my little corner of the world.

I always think that if I find a place where I'm happy and a nice house that I could live there for a good chunk of time but I wonder. Even when I stay someplace for a while, I'm constantly rearranging the furniture or redoing the landscaping, painting rooms to change things and make it feel different.

It's funny, I enjoy seeing new places but I'm not much of a traveller. I've been to many countries, different places but I always want to come home. I enjoy being with my pets and my things, the comfort of my routines here. Maybe it's okay if I move to another town or a house but keep my routines and things the same. hmmmmm....never really thought about it that way...

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Moss
Visitor
Member # 4295

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Moss   Email Kent Moss       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joey-Just saw a post by Linda Silver Eagle,from West-By-God,Virginia.
She is closing up shop & moving to Ga.
Sounds like a great area for U to lay down theme beautiful,dead on straight lines U do.
It's only a few more miles down the road from Reeding,Ca.
Only kidd'n Joe - I feel & do, exactly like U stated, about the top dog striper in the sky.

Best of Luck Joe
I know U'r a Good Guy, & good things happen to good Guy's.
If I ever get back to Cal. again, I'll be sure an look U up.

--------------------
Kent Moss
Greg Moss Signs

Posts: 363 | From: Wilbraham, MA / Charleston,SC | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deb Fowler
Resident

Member # 1039

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deb Fowler   Email Deb Fowler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Joey,
by the looks of it, your "california dreamin" just became a dream come true! congrats, watch the lifting, yessirreee. You're still living in Letterville, though aren't ya??!!!
I'm glad you're on your way, as life is too short to be unhappy. Your creative spirit will again be unleashed, and you know the way I look at it, there is a dif between people that just don't share our values, people that we can learn something new from that is going to be pleasant to learn, and those who are just downright judgemental and boring!
and, by the way, I guess I never told you this, but, it is rare that I worry about what people's perceptions are of me, as God does know my heart, makes it kind of simple, it's only me and Him!
Enjoy California! Time to rejuvenate those tie dye clothes!

--------------------
Deb Fowler

"It's kind of fun to do the impossible - Walt Disney (1901-1966)

Posts: 5373 | From: Loves Park, Illinois | Registered: Aug 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Aaron Haynes
Visitor
Member # 490

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Aaron Haynes   Email Aaron Haynes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
good luck on your move.I was born and raised around redding and still make it back to see family there .i wish i was moving out of the rat race!

--------------------
Aaron Haynes
Aaron's Signs & Windows
Napa Ca
aa4signs@sbcglobal.net
------------
Important Rule For Life: "Look out for number one... Don't step in number two"
------------
If your never the lead dog on the sled...the scenery never changes.

Posts: 241 | From: Napa Ca. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Stephens
Visitor
Member # 858

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob Stephens   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Stephens   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike O'Neill don't be forgetting that we are to retire in the Bahamas and sit on the beach drinking tooty fruity drinks with little umbrellas!

Joey enjoy the journey. It isn't finished until the obese broad croons!

--------------------
Bob Stephens
Skywatch Signs
Zephyrhills, FL

www.skywatchsigns.com
www.skywatchgallery.com

Posts: 2481 | From: Zephyrhills, Florida | Registered: Jun 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alicia B. Jennings
Resident

Member # 1272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Alicia B. Jennings   Email Alicia B. Jennings   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sometime in September or October I'm gonaa be driving drove Redding. I'll have stop in a visit with both of you's guys.

--------------------
Signs by Alicia Jennings (Mudflap Girl)
Tacoma, WA
Since 1987
Have Lipstick, will travel.

Posts: 3816 | From: Tacoma, WA. U.S.A. | Registered: Dec 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephen Faulkner
Visitor
Member # 2511

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stephen Faulkner   Author's Homepage   Email Stephen Faulkner   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wanderlust is a religion.....
and I'm a believer!
Happy trails ya cranky bastid!

--------------------
"No excuses!.... No regrets!..."

GEET
www.goldrushsigns.com
known associate... pinstripermafia.com

Posts: 724 | From: Florissant, CO | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Deaton
Visitor
Member # 925

Icon 7 posted      Profile for John Deaton   Author's Homepage   Email John Deaton   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One thing about it Joey, if you aint happy where you're at, its a good idea to move. When you are around people that dont appreciate your craft, time to get around new people. Sometimes I feel the same here. Everybody wants a coroplast sign these days. Hope your move goes good. [Smile]

--------------------
Maker of fine signs and
other creative stuff.
Located at 109 N. Cumberland ave.
Harlan, Ky. 40831
606-837-0242

Posts: 4172 | From: Ages-Brookside, Ky. Up the Holler... | Registered: Jul 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 16 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can understand that by closing one door you open another!

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes ,
When one closes another will open.
Good luck and say hello to the Crankman
and the Zeller boys fer me.
I didn't have time to do the Squirrel
Dance but I might be through that way
in a few months for business.
You are the Eggman............

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
John Lennig
Resident

Member # 2455

Icon 1 posted      Profile for John Lennig   Author's Homepage   Email John Lennig   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey, I'm wishing you well in your move. You know it's time, and you're doing it. Now if the lines get even BETTER.... lucky Redding!!

John Lennig / SignRider

--------------------
John Lennig / Big Top Sign Arts
5668 Ewart Street, Burnaby,
British Columbia, Canada
bigtopya@hotmail.com

Posts: 2184 | From: Burnaby, British Columbia,Canada | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!