Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Great Hospitality in southern Arizona

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Great Hospitality in southern Arizona
Bevin Finlay
Resident

Member # 2159

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevin Finlay   Author's Homepage   Email Bevin Finlay   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say a special thanks to Karen and Jeff Sartain of Chiricahua National Monument.

When I had posted a few days ago that I was visiting in Tuscon I received an invitation to ride over to the park that they live and work at. After spending a few hours checking out the history of Tomestone I continued on to Chiricahua. The scenic rock formations of that area are spectacular.

Thanks so much Karen & Jeff for your great hospitality, and I did manage to avoid getting wet when I rode back to Tuscon the next morning.

-

[ July 10, 2004, 04:06 PM: Message edited by: Bevin Finlay ]

--------------------
www.bevinfinlay.com

Bevin Finlay
Artistry & Design
autoartist@bevinfinlay.com

Posts: 477 | From: Mid-Western Ontario | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karen Sartain
Visitor
Member # 241

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Karen Sartain   Email Karen Sartain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Bevin [Smile]

The pleasure was ours...it was so good to meet you and be able to show you around one of the hidden wonders of Arizona. Wow..what a day! We saw our first bobcat first thing in the morning as we drove up to the top of the Monument with Bevin for a quick hike. After he left us later that morning, we took a trip into Willcox, our nearest town, and came across our first gila monster (I've lived in Arizona for 30 of my 51 years and had never seen one outside of the Desert Sonoran Museum), then on our way out to the entrance of the Monument to catch the sunset, we came across (you'll be happy to have missed this sight Bevin [Wink] ) a nice fat blacktailed rattlesnake.
Happy to hear that your ride back to Tucson was good..don't forget where we live & visit us again [Smile]

-

Karen & Jeff

PS...Steve,
Bevin was a good lad and ate all his veggies [Wink]

[ July 10, 2004, 07:44 PM: Message edited by: Karen Sartain ]

--------------------
Karen Sartain,'Pisel' on chat
11699 E Hwy 181
Willcox, Arizona 85643

We are not human beings on a spiritual journey.We are spiritual beings on a human journey."-Stephen Covey

Posts: 336 | From: Chiricahua National Monument, Az | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!