Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Giving credit where credit is due (signlab)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Giving credit where credit is due (signlab)
Jeff Spradling
Visitor
Member # 1615

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Spradling   Email Jeff Spradling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After a couple of weeks of grief, misinformation, and what I see as flat out rudeness...I finely was able to talk to someone at cadlink that was very helpful.

I still don't want to or have time to go into detail...but I recently upgraded from signlab5 to 7...and have had several bumps in the road.

Today Hubert Furey (from cadlink) responded to my other posts in regard to signlab...and after a phone call and a little on-line time I'm certainly happier than I was earlier. Hubert answered most of my questions, and the ones he didn't have the answers for now, he said he will look into them and get back to me.

Hubert was very very helpful...but I don't want any of you other signlab users bothering him...so he has time for me! [Razz]

I'm still not completely sold on this upgrade yet but I feel better about it after my time with Hubert.

Thanks Hubert!

Jeff [Smile]

--------------------
Jeff's Lettering
Lisa,Luke,Dara, and Jeff Spradling
5742 Shattuck Rd. Belvidere, Il.
61008 815-544-0167

Surviving another day.

Posts: 626 | From: Belvidere, IL USA | Registered: Jul 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ernie Balch
Resident

Member # 3545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernie Balch   Author's Homepage   Email Ernie Balch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hubert has been very helpful to me as well.

When I have been unlucky in signing in for support, Hubert has gone out of his way to help out. Cadlink is lucky to have him. I got so much support for a demo that I went ahead and bought version 7.

If scanvec supported old customers as well I never would have considered changing.

ernie

--------------------
Ernie Balch
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY
518-885-9899

Posts: 405 | From: Malta, NY | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Devin Fahie
Visitor
Member # 3961

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Devin Fahie   Author's Homepage   Email Devin Fahie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Heya Jeff/Ernie,

Cadlink has always been good to me. Hubert is a great guy. Daryl is also a very knowledgeable guy. Ernie, you going to PA. again this year, after all of the prizes you won the trip paid for itself!!!

--------------------
Devin Fahie
Sebago Signworks
Rt. 302, Raymond, Maine
207-655-6622
devin@sebagosignworks.com

Posts: 96 | From: Raymond, Maine | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ernie Balch
Resident

Member # 3545

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ernie Balch   Author's Homepage   Email Ernie Balch   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We will be there for the next one. The Edge meet was fantastic, We had a great time and got some useful prizes. Of course I did wind up buying Signlab. We are using the Edge a lot more with the new software.

I almost sold a perf window job yesterday. I was wondering where I put Bob's instructions. I'm not sure I could do it from memory.

ernie

--------------------
Ernie Balch
Balch Signs
1045 Raymond Rd
Malta, NY
518-885-9899

Posts: 405 | From: Malta, NY | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!