Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » Can you ID this font?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Can you ID this font?
Scott Niska
Visitor
Member # 4350

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Scott Niska   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Niska       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi. I have a customer who needs a 3x6 sign and this is the company logo that I need to use.

-

Problem is, I dont have this font and I am wondering if I can get it from somewhere. Can anyone help me with the name of the font and/or where I could get it? Thanks,
[Confused] Herbie

--------------------
Herbie Niska
H & K Painting
Dassel, MN
612-518-2565

Posts: 15 | From: Dassel, MN | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Dearborn
Visitor
Member # 1461

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Alan Dearborn   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Dearborn       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That matches Letraset Revue which is one of the fonts that come with Corel Draw.

email me if you need more help [Smile]

--------------------
Alan Dearborn
Dearborn Graphics
Hampton, NH USA

Posts: 271 | From: NH USA | Registered: Mar 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry VanHorn
Visitor
Member # 4704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry VanHorn   Author's Homepage   Email Jerry VanHorn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Other times called Renfrew

--------------------
Jerry VanHorn, Pres.
Pure Sports Designs, LLC
Pro Sign Design / United Wholesale Signs
www.prosigndesign.com www.unitedwholesalesigns.com
West Liberty, OH
937-465-0595
866-942-3990
Since 1990

Posts: 925 | From: West :Liberty, OH | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's "System Regular" in Win95 fonts.
Love...Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Scott Niska
Visitor
Member # 4350

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Scott Niska   Author's Homepage   Email Scott Niska       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Alan, Jerry & Jill! Alan got me all squared away with this project. Thank you all.

--------------------
Herbie Niska
H & K Painting
Dassel, MN
612-518-2565

Posts: 15 | From: Dassel, MN | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
David Harding
Resident

Member # 108

Icon 1 posted      Profile for David Harding   Author's Homepage   Email David Harding   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Considering the number of posts, I am assuming you may be relatively new to this site. Based on the old saying that can be summed up as: “It is better to teach a person to fish than to give him a fish”, I want to let you know of a tool that has helped many of us in times past and may assist you in the future in identifying unknown typefaces.

The “WhatTheFont” section of the myfonts.com website has a very nice tool for identifying fonts. It is at the following URL.

http://www.myfonts.com/WhatTheFont/

You upload your scanned image of the lettering and it attempts to find the font for you. It does better if you only send it one line of copy but, just for grins, I sent it your entire graphic and it identified Revue immediately.

I hope this will help you in the future.

--------------------
David Harding
A Sign of Excellence
Carrollton, TX

Posts: 5101 | From: Carrollton, TX, USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!