Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » ...more blather, banter, ranting> SUPPLIER trouble

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ...more blather, banter, ranting> SUPPLIER trouble
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, ok.

We had a huge post about trouble getting stuff, which made me wanna e-mail suppliers, since I could identify . . . .

I am creating this post to e-mail from here and here's my list of current events . . .

Please bear with me and peruse the chain of events that has me, even as long as it would take, wanting to tear my hair out. . .

THE PURCHASING POINT:
I was looking for quick dry size and also for the pearlescent paints, and Oneshot in 1/2 pint sizes.

First, I try my usual resources . . .

~Aluma-panel carries no gold supplies, no pearlescents or poster colours and no ONESHOT in anything smaller than a pint. (But they do have pints and quarts)

~Grimco carries NO Oneshot or gold supplies.

~Spraylat (Oneshot) refers me to N.Glantz

~N. Glantz: here the very sweet & helpful Art Gamsky tells me he has quick-dry size, but finds much to his own surprise that they have discontinued the pearlescents BUT he CAN sell me by the case only, a mixed asst. of 12 pearlescent 1/2 pint colours which he will have to order from Oneshot . . . (?)
. . . and I need to wait for N Glantz to get the case in order to ship it along with my size, since the shipping on the size alone is as much as the size . . . . . .

Then Uncle Pat mentions . . .

~Mid-South Sign Supply, which in reality is Mid-West . . .
I get someone on Kansas City where they admit to stocking pearlescents but only have purple in stock in the Minnesota branch, but he could back-order them.

I just tell him to send me the colour samples.
I think mabey just seeing them again in some form will make me happy.

I then ask him if he has the Oneshot quick-dry size, which is met with silence and I try to clarify by asking if they have gold-leaf supplies and he asks if I mean "the little squares".
I discover that they do sell gold leaf but very little and do not stock the size, which of course I can not help but point out to him is the epitomy of irony.

On the Letterville search I typed in gold, gold-leaf and gold-leaf supplies and was met with "search finds nothing".. . . . . [Roll Eyes]

. . . . . mabey I'll just pull all the grey hair out and be 1/2 bald . . . . . . . . [Big Grin]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

"Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a dog"

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dan Streicher
Visitor
Member # 4515

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dan Streicher         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Sheila could you please save that hair that you pull out as it has to be better than some of the material used in some of the brushes I am finding lately

--------------------
Dan Streicher
Slidell, LA

Posts: 445 | From: Slidell, LA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
May I suggest Letterhead Sign Supply for all your gold supplies, including the size? Great people, merchants here and they not only know what the product you want is, but they know how to use it. [Smile]

As for calling numerous suppliers just to order a few cans of one-shot..been there, done that, bitched about it to Frank Manning this weekend.

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray MacDonald
Visitor
Member # 3558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murray MacDonald   Email Murray MacDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila...
Iknow this is a long way from you, but with the (ahem) rather favourable exchange rate, you might want to try Canadian Signcrafters Supply...www.signcraftersupply.com...they have everything, and I do mean EVERYTHING, you could possibly want, and Pete and Marj Payne are super people, not to mention great signmakers. They ship real fast,too.
MUR

--------------------
Murray MacDonald
OldTime Signs
529 Third Ave S
Kenora, ON.
P9N 1Y3
oldtimesigns@gokenora.com

Posts: 781 | From: Kenora, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Thanks] Thanx for the contacts Kissy & Mur. [Wink]
I will call 'em.

Edited to add:
. . . . but it's STILL agger'vatin' to have to cross fly-over country to get lil' cans o' paint and a lil' gold-size . . . . .

[ May 06, 2004, 07:19 PM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Posts: 5758 | From: "Sweet Home" Alabama | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
greg feil
Visitor
Member # 4379

Icon 1 posted      Profile for greg feil   Author's Homepage   Email greg feil   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila,

I dropped ya an email about the pearls

--------------------
Peace, Love, and Music
Greg Feil
Medina, Ohio
http://www.psychoarts.com
"Kerouac's got his words that reach for the young and the ramble hearted
Cuz those'r bound to move gotta hit the road"

Posts: 86 | From: Medina, Ohio | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jeff Ogden
Resident

Member # 3184

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jeff Ogden   Email Jeff Ogden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila...

I'll send you some one shot gold size...as soon as my back-ordered shipment arrives ! Got the same prblems around my neck of the woods. I can tell you how to make your own, but that's not the same as trying out a new product.

--------------------
Jeff Ogden
8727 NE 68 Terr.
Gainesville FL, 32609

Posts: 2138 | From: 8827 NE 68 Terr Gainesville Fl 32609 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rick Milne
Visitor
Member # 4621

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Rick Milne   Email Rick Milne       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila and everyone et. al....
For everything gold leaf related :
www.artessentialsofnewyork.com
Decent pricing, even if the owner is hard to understand with the heavy accent!

For pearlescents: I actually saw a very large variety of powders at our local arts and crafts store yesterday (A.C. Moore). They would go very well in a clearcoat over a color coat for special effects.
Other sources: try your local automotive jobber (paint supplier). You will not find any greater spectrum of colors than these guys. Pricey, but worth it. Also try www.houseofkolor.com
Custom paints for the auto industry. Again, pricey, but you get what you pay for. They also have great powdered pearls.

Again, as I stated in other posts - there are always options. Getting aggravated only raises the blood pressure. Bug other local sign people and get to know them and see if they'll trade stuff back and forth. It's win-win for everyone...though in my neck of the woods it's a little more cutthroat!

--------------------
Rick
Tam Arte Design Studio
Downingtown, PA
milne2@msn.com

Posts: 278 | From: Downingtown, PA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PKing
Deceased

Member # 337

Icon 16 posted      Profile for PKing         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speaking about pearls
Here in Oakland Park there is an"art supply"named
PEARLS that carries(One Shot 1/2pt)pearlescent!!

E-Mail me

hope this helps

--------------------
PKing is
Pat King
The Professor of
SIGNOLOGY

Posts: 3113 | From: Pompano Beach, FL. USA | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Steve Shortreed
Deceased Mayor

Member # 436

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Steve Shortreed   Author's Homepage   Email Steve Shortreed   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We're just back home and have lots of catching up to do but I wanted to add to this post. When it comes to 1-Shot, I recall Rayco in Chicago stating that they carry the complete 1-Shot line.

http://www.raycosignsupply.com/

When looking for hard to find supplies, why not try a Letterville Merchant first. It's not that hard. Click on a Letterville Merchant Logo.

This will take you to their website where you can learn more and find a contact person. We have to work harder at our end to make this info available and persuade Merchants they need to be manning their Letterville stores on a regular basis.

--------------------
Steve Shortreed
144 Hill St., E.
Fergus, Ontario
Canada N1M 1G9
519-787-2673

steve@letterville.com

www.letterville.com/profiles/shortreed/

Posts: 3710 | From: Fergus, Ontario, Canada | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sheila Ferrell   Email Sheila Ferrell       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to y'all for these contacts.

I see that I will be on the phone all morning tommorrow, so y'all will be gettin' a break from me, [Wink] [Big Grin]

LOL Pat, faith is the substance of things HOPED for and the evidence of things not seen . . .so thanks for always HOPING something helps, [Cool] LOL

Rick, you use a word like "cut-throat" and never get even just a lil' agger'vated??? LOL [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Rovelle W. Gratz
Visitor
Member # 4404

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rovelle W. Gratz   Author's Homepage   Email Rovelle W. Gratz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dick Blick used to carry the smaller 1 Shot sizes.

--------------------
Rove Gratz
Gratz Signs
342 Walden Station Drive
Macon, GA 31216
rovegratz@aol.com
Home Page: http://rove-342.tripod.com

Posts: 861 | From: Macon, GA 31216 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KARYN BUSH
Resident

Member # 1948

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KARYN BUSH   Author's Homepage   Email KARYN BUSH   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i just ordered a bunch one shot 1/2 pt pearlescents, reducer, hardener and tinting clear...and an airbrush kit to boot from airbrush-depot.com. should have it on monday...got tired of messing around with sign merchants.

--------------------
Karyn Bush
Simply Not Ordinary, LLC
Bartlett, NH
603-383-9955
www.snosigns.com
info@snosigns.com

Posts: 3516 | From: Bartlett, NH USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A BIG part of the problem here isn't distributors...it is manufacturers who don't understand that the market is simply too small to support the number of distributors they have.

With demand diluted among many distributors, none can afford to invest in things like maintaining adequate inventory...and so the needs of customers can't be properly supported.

If you want to affect change in this situation, direct your frustration to the manufacturers in question. They need to re-evaluate their marketing strategies (distribution is really only one element) and make the changes necessary to properly support your needs.

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jon, in this area we NEED MORE distributers. It keeps each other on their toes. And lessons the chance they will get the "your bothering me" attitude when someone calls them for stuff.

I and several others stopped dealing with one because they were either out of stock, were too busy to talk and get a complete order, or failed to return calls when promised, or charged a different price for stuff according to the day of the week.

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5273 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jon Aston
Visitor
Member # 1725

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jon Aston   Email Jon Aston   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Curtis:

With respect, you need better distributors, not more.

--------------------
Jon Aston
MARKETING PARTNERS
"Strategy, Marketing and Business Development"
Tel 705-719-9209

Posts: 1724 | From: Barrie, ON, CANADA | Registered: Sep 2000  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roger bailey
Merchant

Member # 556

Icon 15 posted      Profile for roger bailey   Author's Homepage   Email roger bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with your advise about "better" dist. Jon, but I don't see the advantage in manufacturers limiting the number of distributors that they allow to handle they're product lines.

So you have 50 states, maybe 5 major cities each, now you want just 3 distributors in that state?
I think ALL distributors should be able to handle the products, this increases avalibility and creates interest as well as friendly competition. And why should manufacturers have a right to say who is big enough, succesfull enough, etc., to handle the line ???

Roger [Confused]

--------------------
Roger Bailey
Rapid Tac Incorporated
186 Combs Dr.
Merlin Oregon

Posts: 3020 | From: Merlin Oregon | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jon Aston,

Hit the nail on the head!
This ain't no rocket science deal.
It's about how much more the market
is controlled by products that are
centered toward the highest dollar
amount.........Hmm.
I would not want to bring in a gob
of stuff to my store that costs too
much to inventory. The dealer can't by
small amounts of stuff that simply
does not have profit value.

Do yer vinyl stuff. Don't greive, have
happy thoughts.

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila, ya can't tell me that you've tried an auto body supply business or that there aren't any of them in your neck of the woods. There business is selling paints and their distributor has to carry 1-shot. I've never had a problem buying 1-shot or HoK from them, no matter what part of the country I've been in. Call one and ask how fast ya can get what ya need.

--------------------
HotLines Joey Madden - pinstriping since 1952
'Perfection, its what I look for and what I live for'

http://members.tripod.com/Inflite
http://www.pinheadlounge.com/hotlinesjoeymadden

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roger bailey
Merchant

Member # 556

Icon 4 posted      Profile for roger bailey   Author's Homepage   Email roger bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As a manufacturer, my opinion of a "good distributor" is one that has a wide range of products in stock and avail. (high and low end equip./lots of peripherel items etc.) now this distributor alerts his clientele to his inventory
in whatever geographical area he services, and has a staff that is familiar with what they stock.

The customers (shops) will determine who they buy from based on fair price and good service i.e.( having the inventory avail. and being able to get it to them knoweledgebly).

No, this isn't "rocket science", it just takes someone who is involved in the buss. they run and aware of the industry overall.

Roger [Wink]

--------------------
Roger Bailey
Rapid Tac Incorporated
186 Combs Dr.
Merlin Oregon

Posts: 3020 | From: Merlin Oregon | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

Curtis, you said it well.

Jon, I whole heartedly agree.

Jeff, THANX!! and hey I'm almost glad I'm not the only one . . . Also, ain't afraid of home-made cures neether, so send me that too if ya want!! [Big Grin]

Roger, as always, level-headed an able to see both sides of the issue with coherency . . . . [Thanks]

Joey, I know this will tic you off but I get my auto paint/supplies from O'Reillys.
They're so busy with auto parts and paints that they carry, that they would squirm, fudge and be terribley aggrivated if I went there for anything thay don't have on the shelf or can mix right there. But for my few needs in the auto paint area they do just fine. . . LOL, only they take about 45 minutes to mix 2 quarts of paint, they just want me to hang out and cut-up and spend more money prolly [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] .. . . .

[FYI] Again, thanks for all these ideas and people to call!!
As always I believe nothing is impossible.

I hope all this discussion works to create some new ways for merchants/vendors/suppliers/distributors . . . . .
(dont'chall get confused or off the point callin' 'em by all their different titles that mean the exact same thing)

and all us consumers to work together to make buyin' what we want as easy as one simple phone call. [Thanks]

[ May 07, 2004, 11:04 AM: Message edited by: Sheila Ferrell ]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Joey Madden   Author's Homepage   Email Joey Madden   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sheila, I'm just a messenger, nothing tics me. I don't have those problems.

--------------------

Posts: 5962 | From: USA | Registered: Nov 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jack wills   Email jack wills   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joey,
etal

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Posts: 2914 | From: Rocklin, CA. USA | Registered: Dec 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

LOL Joey, mabey I won't have these problems either when I can get a few brushes, some gold size, and various forms of Oneshot delivered to me in one box from one place.

I was wondering if the reverse were true . . . mabey I can get a few quarts of oil and and an oil filter . .some spark plugs from the sign suppliers [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

Ya know I toss a little Jab in here or there
on occasion when I see this kind of post,as
do others. I will even offer legitimate types
of suggestions too when appropriate. I think
this bullboard is entertaining to some degree
and as time goes by some posts are weak but
most are very powerful. I think the board is
maturing slowly but surely. It is a great place
to share ideas,swap tales and do the OT boogie.
I got my stripes way back when and so what.Who
really gives a s#+t.
I been to ten hangin's, killed some hogs,
sold guns to the Hell's Angels and the Black
Panthers the same day in the same neighborhood,
stood back and watched the war.
Been perknownced dead twice (came back) just to
haunt the mother f()@kers that dont like me,
been hit by lightnin'(ooowee baby!)
My life is so good these days...I can't even
conjur up a decent gripe bout nuthin'.
BUT,
If any y,all had any idea what a drag it was to
bring in supplies to keep your sign game going
before there was ALL, I say ALL these supply
outlets, you would surely s#*t yer pants.
The supply sales person would come by once a
month. Would have a load of brushes on display,
maybe some paint (very little) green and red
tape. What ever else you needed would have to be
sent a week or so later by truck (thiers, NO
FEDEX or UPS exsisted) If you were lucky...your
town had a art store or paint store that would
carry 1-shot or Ronan.
All we needed was some paint, brushes, charcoal,
gold supplies and we could stay as busy as we
wanted.
No tech calls.
Can you imagine.?

You guys are spoiled.

Thats my ten cents
Love you Jilly

CrazyJack

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Sheila Ferrell
Resident

Member # 3741

HA! Jack!
Mabey we can go back to those days. LOL, at least then I would'a got all I needed from ONE source.

But I agree. And America as a whole is spoiled rotten.

There are more vehicle styles than personality combinations. . . more styles of EVERYTHING imaginable . . .and of course, at the risk of sounding so clich`e . . . .we are a fast-food society.
WE want WHAT we want, HOW we want, and WHEN we want it which is NOW.

But, babydoll, step back from the deep-end and look at it real plainly.
All that's needed is to be able to get BASIC supplies from a source that is well stocked, educated, informative, helpful and hopefully, near.
I pretty much expect the kind of service from any one sellin' anything, that I give to my customers.

LOL, now that IS how it used to be . . . . . [Wink]

PS: Tho't y'all would like to know I have made several contacts today. Too much to share . . .
THANX AGAIN!!!!

--------------------
Signs
Sweet Home Alabama

oneshot on chat

Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did I see an "I love you Jilly" somewhere in there Saucy Jacky?
Shucks! You made my day!
~Jack and Jill
Went Up the Hill
To fetch a pail of 1-Shot~

But they was fresh...ah-say FRESH out!
So Sheila Darlin' went and opened up a can a whoop-ass! [Eek!]
Love you too...Jill

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Joey Madden
Resident

Member # 1192

In the real world an auto body supply store is not an auto parts store, they don't sell oil, they sell paints. Seeing that you live in a town of 20 thousand, I could understand your dilemma and now will let you run free and bark at the moon!

--------------------

jack wills
Resident

Member # 521

I understand Sheila,
Justpoppin off a lil'bit.
That was then,this is definately now.
WOW!
LOL
Jack

Where's my Jilly?

--------------------
Jack Wills
Studio Design Works
1465 E.Hidalgo Circle
Nye Beach / Newport, OR

Dave Parr
Visitor
Member # 3868

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Parr   Email Dave Parr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My stomach is soooooo sore & my face hurts. There is just too much fun in this place, ...a guy can't keep up with it all.

--------------------
Dave Parr
Sign Painter
USA

Posts: 709 | From: USA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Curtis hammond
Visitor
Member # 2170

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Curtis hammond   Email Curtis hammond   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jon, we got a couple really good distro's here. And they got better in response to the realy bad ones.

And one started to carry more RT sutff after I and a couple others fussed a little..

--------------------
Leaper of Tall buildings.. If you find my posts divisive or otherwise snarky please ignore them. If you do not know how then PM me about it and I will demonstrate.

Posts: 5273 | From: Im a nowhere man | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roger bailey
Merchant

Member # 556

Icon 4 posted      Profile for roger bailey   Author's Homepage   Email roger bailey   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks to you guys Curtis !!!
[Smile] [Smile]
Roger [Wink]

--------------------
Roger Bailey
Rapid Tac Incorporated
186 Combs Dr.
Merlin Oregon

Robert Talesky
Visitor
Member # 4460

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robert Talesky   Email Robert Talesky   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehe
You forgot the "walk to and from school barefoot..uphill both ways" :-)

--------------------
Robert Talesky
Pocono Signworks
RR#3 Box 2246-A Effort, PA 18330
newjerseyrobert@aol.com

Posts: 17 | From: Effort, PA | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!