Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » The Dave Butler Workshop for STL has been finalized!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Dave Butler Workshop for STL has been finalized!
Barry Jenicek
Visitor
Member # 2281

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Barry Jenicek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Dave Butler Workshop for St. Louis has been finalized. Here are the particulars.

Dates: Friday, March 26th - Sunday, the 28th

Motel: Hampton Inn St. Louis/Northwest
55 Dunn Road
Florissant, MO 63031
(314)839-2200
www.StLouisHamptonInn.com

Room Rate:

$65.00 per night (use group code of BDA when registering)
(If you want to share the cost of a room with 2 double beds, the rate is the same, $65.00. (Call Dave for the names of other attendees).

Rate includes expanded Continental Breakfast.

Smoking and Non-Smoking rooms available.

129 rooms with in-room coffee maker, 25" TVs with HBO, and PC Data Ports.

No real need for a rental car unless you want to say a few days longer to do some St. Louis site seeing.

If you are flying in, let me know and I will be happy to pick you up at the airport. Same for leaving.

So, What Do I Get for my $495 besides a great workshop?

A prepared workbook and CD with all of the work files and designs to take home.

A FREE Dave Butler Gold CD of your choice of any one of his 3 volumes (depending upon your choice, that can be a $100 savings!) This offer is extended to early registrants only. You must register by March 17.

A shop rate for two or more (10% off each) In Dave’s words, "you don’t even have to be from the same shop for crying out loud". So if you have a employee or a friend at another shop, you both can receive a 10% discount! Again, this offer is extended to early registrants. You must register by March 17.

Hardware;

For the class, you are to bring a laptop computer (I’ve heard some people bring desktop PC’s as well). If you do not have a laptop, Dave has a few extras that he carries with him, BUT you must reserve one from him as soon as possible.

Software:

The core of the Workshop centers around Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. I for one, use Coreldraw and Corel Photopaint in my shop but I am sure that I will be able to translate the Adobe stuff into Corel stuff once I return to my shop.

If you do not have Photoshop or Illustrator loaded on your system, Dave will load it on for the duration of the class. Once the class is over, the software WILL be removed from each system!!

Cost of the Workshop:

The cost of the workshop is $495.00. Dave accepts Visa, Master Card, Cash, and Checks. If necessary, creative payment arrangements can be made…give Susie a call at (574) 834-7716.

How to reserve a seat for the class:

It is best to call Susie at (574) 834-7716 to reserve a seat.

For more information, logon to Dave’s Web Page at http://www.davidbutler.com and select the WORKSHOPS link. Once you get there, click on the "DETAILS" link for a sample page of the color photo of the workbook you will get to take home. You will also receive a CD with examples and work files.

I have been to several different workshops and not once did I walk away with a prepared text book or a CD with examples and work files. For the past 22 years I have taught at the college level (part time) in the I.T. area and I know what a "good" class contains. From what I have heard and seen, Dave has put together one of those "good" classes.

Hope to see you there!!

Bj

--------------------
Barry Jenicek
Signs by Unique
St. Louis, MO

Posts: 34 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barry Jenicek
Visitor
Member # 2281

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Barry Jenicek     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It’s not too late to take advantage of Dave’s incentives of a FREE D.B. Gold CD and a 10% discount. Take a look.

--------------------
Barry Jenicek
Signs by Unique
St. Louis, MO

Posts: 34 | From: St. Louis, MO | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!