Phone: 519-787-2892
Fax: 519-787-2673
Email: barb@letterville.com

Copyright ©1995-2008
The Letterhead Website

The Letterville BullBoard Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile login | search | faq | calendar | im | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» The Letterville BullBoard » Letterhead/Pinstriper Talk » I am havin' the BEST day!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I am havin' the BEST day!
Jillbeans
Resident

Member # 1912

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jillbeans   Author's Homepage   Email Jillbeans   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hedz.
First of all, let me apologize for all the pathetic whining I've been doing lately.
That said...

Got a nice job using the Bandana banner material that Catherine Foster won in the Resident's Draw. (she doesn't do many banners) Even made one for myself! Thanks Woman!

Then...this morning a van pulls up in my driveway. It was a panel for me from Stevo Chartrand! Man is it gorgeous. Thanks Babe!

Just now...I find something stuffed in my front door. It is a sample pack of Smalts from Letterhead Sign Supply that Kimberly Zanetti won in the Resident's Draw! Thanks Kimberly!
(guess it wouldn't have worked for cupcake sprinkles, pretty as it is)

In all of this I learned a very basic lesson. Kinda like the "It's a Wonderful Life" ending...to paraphrase..."He who has friends is a rich man". All the moanin & groanin I was doing about being broke is such a waste of breath. Because I am the richest gal in Letterville!

LOVE...Jill [Applause]
thanks to Steve-n-Barb too!

--------------------
That is like a Mr. Potato Head with all the pieces in the wrong place.
-Russ McMullin

Posts: 8834 | From: Butler, PA, USA | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neil D. Butler
Resident

Member # 661

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neil D. Butler   Email Neil D. Butler   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to hear that Jill, You may need to talk to Dan more often, he seems like he's always on a High,, or is that he's always high, no that's not it, or is it it maybe that BC Bud... just kidd'n!

--------------------
"Keep Positive"

SIGNS1st.
Neil Butler
Paradise, NF

Posts: 6277 | From: St. John's NF Canada | Registered: Mar 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dana Bowers
Resident

Member # 780

Icon 16 posted      Profile for Dana Bowers   Author's Homepage   Email Dana Bowers   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Jill!!!

This place is why I'm NOT sitting in sweatpants watching Oprah (ok Alan?!?). I come here to read about everyone, get the occassional IM which makes me smile!!

Your post reminds me that it's stupid for me to sit here, mulling over what someone said to me that was meant to be painful, when that someone means so terribly little to me compared to all the wonderful folks around here!!

You have perfect timing with this post, Jill... I'm about ready to leave to go somewhere and ask for a job. Gonna think about everyone here, put a smile on my face, grab my portfolio... and OFF I GO!!!

--------------------
Dana Ferry
St Cloud, MN

Posts: 1556 | From: St Cloud, MN | Registered: May 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob Rochon
Resident

Member # 30

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bob Rochon   Author's Homepage   Email Bob Rochon   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm happy for ya Jill, you enjoy your awesome day! you obviously deserve it. [Wink]

--------------------
Bob Rochon
Creative Signworks
Millbury, MA
508-865-7330

"Life is Like an Echo, what you put out, comes back to you."

Posts: 5149 | From: Millbury, Mass. U.S. | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Suelynn Sedor
Visitor
Member # 442

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Suelynn Sedor   Email Suelynn Sedor   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEST days come to those who deserve them!!!

Yay for Jill!

Suelynn [Big Grin]

--------------------
"It is never too late to be what you might have been."
-George Eliot

Suelynn Sedor
Sedor Signs
Carnduff, SK Canada

Posts: 2863 | From: Carnduff, SK Canada | Registered: Nov 1998  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jane Diaz
Resident

Member # 595

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Jane Diaz   Author's Homepage   Email Jane Diaz   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would say that old saying "you get what you deserve" would apply here!! [Big Grin]
Glad things are looking up! [Applause]

--------------------
Jane Diaz
Diaz Sign Art
628 W. Lincoln Ave. Pontiac, Il. 61764
815-844-7024
www.diazsignart.com

Posts: 4102 | From: Pontiac, IL USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug Allan
Resident

Member # 2247

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug Allan   Author's Homepage   Email Doug Allan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(guess it wouldn't have worked for cupcake sprinkles, pretty as it is)

.. thats a shame too, because something I learned here is that cupcake sprinkles DO work on panels.

--------------------
Doug Allan
http://www.islandsign.com

"you get what you settle for"

Posts: 8981 | From: Kahului, HI, USA | Registered: Sep 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stevo Chartrand
Visitor
Member # 2094

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stevo Chartrand   Author's Homepage   Email Stevo Chartrand   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So nice to hear yer having a good day today Jillybeans!

And I'm glad ya got my panel safe and sound.I had fun makin it.

Talk to you later!

Stevo

--------------------
Stevo Design
Illustration Logos Sign Design Clip Art
www.stevo-design.com

Posts: 1680 | From: Edmonton Ab Canada EH! | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mark Rogan
Visitor
Member # 3678

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Mark Rogan   Author's Homepage   Email Mark Rogan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hate to ask, but since we ARE family and you ARE the "richest gal in Letterville" can I borrow twenty bucks?

--------------------
Mark Rogan
The Great Barrington Sign Company
2 Stilwell Street, Great Barrington, MA 01230
mark@gbsignco.com

"Sometimes I think my head is so big because it is so full of fonts"

Posts: 332 | From: Great Barrington, MA | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
faye welsh
Visitor
Member # 2524

Icon 16 posted      Profile for faye welsh   Email faye welsh   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
could be the luck of the irish kicking in early from old st. patty. rumor has it the beans kissed the blarney stone..glad it is getting better,too many bad ones in a row. good go, sis. [Applause] [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Faye Welsh (fiddles)
4848 cherry street
allison park, pa. 15101
fiddles51@yahoo.com

Posts: 259 | From: 4848 Cherry St. Allison Park,Pa. 15101 | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Randy Campbell
Visitor
Member # 2675

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Randy Campbell   Email Randy Campbell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good people deserve good things. [Applause] [Applause]

--------------------
Randall Campbell
Randy's Graphics,
420 Fairfield N.
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Posts: 2857 | From: Hamilton Ontario Canada | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Alan Ackerson
Visitor
Member # 3224

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Alan Ackerson   Author's Homepage   Email Alan Ackerson   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Way to go Jill!

lol Dana. Just keeping you honest. [Smile] [Smile] [Smile]

--------------------
Alan Ackerson
LetterWorks Design and Graphics
alan@ack2.com

Posts: 776 | From: Oak Ridge, NJ | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kimberly Zanetti
Visitor
Member # 2546

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Kimberly Zanetti   Author's Homepage   Email Kimberly Zanetti   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You're welcome my friend...Happy (early) St. Patrick's Day!

--------------------
Kimberly Zanetti Purcell
www.amethystProductivity.com
Folsom, CA
email: Kimberly@AmethystProductivity.com

“Organizing is what you do before you do something, so that when you do it, it is not all mixed up.” AA Milne

Posts: 3722 | From: Folsom, CA | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bill riedel
Resident

Member # 607

Icon 14 posted      Profile for bill riedel   Author's Homepage   Email bill riedel   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now that is what I like to hear.
It goes with the real meaning of success.
Money is not the answer, but happiness in what you do and the friends you have.
Keep your chin up Jill, and your hair bright and colorfull.

--------------------
Bill Riedel
Riedel Sign Co., Inc.
15 Warren Street
Little Ferry, N.J. 07643
billsr@riedelsignco.com

Posts: 2953 | From: Little Ferry, New Jersey, USA | Registered: Feb 1999  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Murray MacDonald
Visitor
Member # 3558

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Murray MacDonald   Email Murray MacDonald   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jilly, you knew you had friends...you just forgot for a while... glad you had a good day!

MUR

--------------------
Murray MacDonald
OldTime Signs
529 Third Ave S
Kenora, ON.
P9N 1Y3
oldtimesigns@gokenora.com

Posts: 781 | From: Kenora, ON | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
paul priestley
Visitor
Member # 4313

Icon 1 posted      Profile for paul priestley   Email paul priestley   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your richer than you think cos you've got friends on this side of the pond too jill.
Paul

--------------------
Paul Priestley
Signworx
South Yorkshire
England
paulpriestley@blueyonder.co.uk

never too old to learn

Posts: 66 | From: uk | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kissymatina
Resident

Member # 2028

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kissymatina   Author's Homepage   Email Kissymatina   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad to see things are turning around for you SillyJilly.
Now, thanks to Mr. Allan...I gotta clean my screen. Mountain Dew gets sticky when ya spew [Smile]

--------------------
Chris Welker
Wildfire Signs
Indiana, Pa

Posts: 4254 | From: Indiana, PA | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Letterville. A Community Of Letterheads & Pinheads!